Ex-New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin charged with bribery, fraud

Jan 18, 2013 Full story: New York Post 108

Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was indicted Friday on charges that he used his office for personal gain, accepting payoffs, free trips and gratuities from contractors while the city was struggling to recover from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Who voted for it,(Obama) and spent half the money and then got to charge the deficite to Bush.
Do your fuck*ng homework.....
Bob Lewis

AOL

#24 Jan 18, 2013
Don't worry. Eric Holder will save him. Nagin is Black. Nagin is an Obama supporter.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#25 Jan 18, 2013
DEM AND DEM PROUD OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he hid his money in a Grand Cayman bank account. Oh wait, that was some else whose name escapes me...
John Kerry, Pelosi's, Kennedy's, Ted Turner all have money in the Cymans, screwball. Get a brain.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#26 Jan 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Initiated by George W Bush.....isn't that something?
Bush gave a very limited amount with strong conditions, Bush was also dealing with a full dem throw or money at the problem congress.

Nobama gave no conditions, no payback date and lost billions more to green energy projects, fisker, shovel ready and cash for clunkers.

Nobama...epic fail on consitstent taxpayer funded fiasco's. Now wait till nobamacaretax starts kicking your asz!!

You're as funny as a fart in an elevator, boy.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#27 Jan 18, 2013
Another pigbagger democrat reaching for too much BLING. Just like Obama.
WallStreetTruth

Rochester, MN

#28 Jan 18, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Another pigbagger democrat reaching for too much BLING. Just like Obama.
Yep just another Muslim wanting his gold plated Obama RPG
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#30 Jan 19, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've no doubt Bush made him do it.
As stupid as you are, I wouldn't doubt it.

Poor teabagger.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#31 Jan 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Initiated by George W Bush.....isn't that something?
Go BLOW Forever why don't ya. Your president sure does. Four days till Hillary sings like a canary.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#32 Jan 19, 2013
he would fit right in with the Federal Reserve.
Obama could have used him for some Benghazi propaganda too. He's like a Male Susan Rice.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#33 Jan 19, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush gave a very limited amount with strong conditions, Bush was also dealing with a full dem throw or money at the problem congress.
Nobama gave no conditions, no payback date and lost billions more to green energy projects, fisker, shovel ready and cash for clunkers.
Nobama...epic fail on consitstent taxpayer funded fiasco's. Now wait till nobamacaretax starts kicking your asz!!
You're as funny as a fart in an elevator, boy.
Total Spin......you've been well trained by Fux....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34 Jan 19, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Go BLOW Forever why don't ya. Your president sure does. Four days till Hillary sings like a canary.
STILL DON'T HAVE ENOUGH GUTS, TO SHOW THE, MEET THE PRESS INTERVIEW WITH SUSAN RICE?????????? Somehow knew you were a wimp....
Reality Bites

AOL

#36 Jan 19, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX News Channel (FNC) has re-signed Karl Rove, former Deputy Chief of Staff and Senior Advisor to President George W. Bush, announced Roger Ailes, Chairman & CEO. This new multi-year deal will extend through the 2016 presidential election.
In post-election coverage, Fox host Megyn Kelly confronted Rove on his dismissal of the Ohio results:“Is this the math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better?
Poor Le Dimbulb, keep repeating that.
Your one step closer to taking Karl's place.
Le Dimbulb 2017, you just can't get any lower.
Perfect for FAUX.
No one expected better from Nagin. He is only a Democrat.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#37 Jan 19, 2013
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
No one expected better from Nagin. He is only a Democrat.
So teabaggers had 3 years to expose him, why didn't they?

8 years later in a democratic administration uncovers the corruption and you whine about it?

Because he was caught?

The ignorance of teabaggers can never be under estimated.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#38 Jan 19, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
As stupid as you are, I wouldn't doubt it.
Poor teabagger.
Hey numbnuts, being a poor, dumb leftist POS is not a good route to success in life. Only the smart and manipulative like Al Gore prosper. Dummies like you can only hope for gov assistance. VERY poor way to live.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#39 Jan 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Total Spin......you've been well trained by Fux....
Total gullibility.........typical demrat..

"Uh, Bush is spraying us with chemtrails"...LMAO

Demrat supporters facts...Bush's ranch in paraguay!!

Your bong is polluted.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#40 Jan 19, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
So teabaggers had 3 years to expose him, why didn't they?
8 years later in a democratic administration uncovers the corruption and you whine about it?
Because he was caught?
The ignorance of teabaggers can never be under estimated.
The governor of Louisiana and mayor of NO are republican...as the people of Louisiana saw the light after Katrina

The AG that busted him is republican...hang in there tootsie.

So now nobummer will take credit for busting Nagin??? The news will crawl all over that...go for it.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#41 Jan 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Total Spin......you've been well trained by Fux....
Well there it is, ol blue is claiming shovel ready, cash for clunders and nobummers green energy fiaco's is spin....

funny, even MSNBC said they were failures. LMAO

Hang tough, ol blue.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#42 Jan 19, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey numbnuts, being a poor, dumb leftist POS is not a good route to success in life. Only the smart and manipulative like Al Gore prosper. Dummies like you can only hope for gov assistance. VERY poor way to live.

Teabagger troll.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#43 Jan 19, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabagger troll.
Poor, dumb leftist turd with a failed life.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#45 Jan 19, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, dumb leftist turd with a failed life.
Teabagger troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hold on there 3,492
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,282
COMMON CORE PLAN to TEACH 5-year olds to MASTUR... Sun Starla 3
Rap is the Road Rage Screaming of Insults Sun Culture Auditor 1
Residents fear Ebola as African ship carrying s... Sep 26 Vlad 3
NEW ORLEAN’S per capita MURDER RATE is the high... Sep 24 MR X 1
SPLC - "The YEAR in HATE and EXTREMISM" Sep 24 Mr X 1

New Orleans Jobs

New Orleans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New Orleans News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Orleans

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]