The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20391 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Auchtung

Buffalo, NY

#17783 Sep 14, 2013
If you spot Kaffart on the loose, contact Hazl\lig.com
Auchtung

Buffalo, NY

#17784 Sep 14, 2013
If you spot Big Fat black momma l\lig sheboon steamrolling on the road, contact the Wildlife and Game Department.
Auchtung

Buffalo, NY

#17785 Sep 14, 2013
It's official, HNIC Obama has signed a bill designating 150 KFCs to be built on the Moon and Mars by the year 2020. There goes the rest of the Solar System.
black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17786 Sep 14, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like English but nobody understands a word you're saying. Stay off the drugs. It makes you a bigger idiot than you already are.
Excuse me how rude of me.I assume you spoke early,inbred, Kentuckian, backwood banjo deliverance dialect. I can recall a few words when my family and I went to a actual backwoods brawl of the Hatfield and McCoy's very informative. Thelma Lou was on spring break decided to
return home from beauty school after all it was a six year course to see the family. She wanted to borrow the car father inform her nothing has change in order for her to use the car she must perform fellacio on him. She complied but his penis did not taste normal it had the smell of human feces. He forgot her brother had already had ask previously now you understand sodomy following fellacio that's the way you guys get things done
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#17787 Sep 14, 2013
I often wondered why there are no Black women over here with those elongated necks with the gold rings on them? Some had their lower lips elongated to make them look like a duck bill too.
I never saw a pigmy or a canable either ??????
syd system

Huntington Beach, CA

#17788 Sep 15, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
I often wondered why there are no Black women over here with those elongated necks with the gold rings on them? Some had their lower lips elongated to make them look like a duck bill too.
what is wrong with white folks so billy Joe bad ass in the net but when you see a crowd of black folks so scare.Same old animal jokes we don't give s fun k about all that weak ass shi... I am so glad my man is not like the boring sissy sensitive sewing circle of I think he might be gay white man.
Things white people love
1. Watch flies f..k
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#17789 Sep 15, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
Chetty,

Those women are the upper class where those bangles denote their status in their tribe. They were the leaders who sold their lower echelon people to the slave traders.
Da Rev Al Chimpton

Buffalo, NY

#17790 Sep 15, 2013
Have any body notice dat I loss a lotta weiht lately? Dis l\ligga gotta goo way to looze weight by gettin rear ended by big black gay l\ligga bucks wit AIDS. Ma azz mite be sore all da time but I show does looze a loota weight wen I got AIDS. It goes to shows yalls dat I aint no dum l\ligga.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#17791 Sep 15, 2013
black momma AKA syd system wrote:
<quoted text>what is wrong with white folks so billy Joe bad ass in the net but when you see a crowd of black folks so scare.Same old animal jokes we don't give s fun k about all that weak ass shi... I am so glad my man is not like the boring sissy sensitive sewing circle of I think he might be gay white man.
Things white people love
1. Watch flies f..k
Changing your forum alias doesn't improve the context. Still looks like English but can't understand a word you're saying.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17792 Sep 15, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing your forum alias doesn't improve the context. Still looks like English but can't understand a word you're saying.
That b/tch is a halfcast cross breed of Woopi Goldberg and Gary Coleman ya know what I'm talking about Willis.She's been off her prozac and thorazine to long just picture an old drooling seamonkey in a padded room @ The C00nville State Hospital oh by the way for Sunday dinner there serving her favorite meal azzholes and elbows. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)----- This message was sponsored by the inhumane society.... Lol
syd system

Huntington Beach, CA

#17793 Sep 15, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Chetty,
Those women are the upper class where those bangles denote their status in their tribe. They were the leaders who sold their lower echelon people to the slave traders.
HaHa I get under your skin
syd system

Huntington Beach, CA

#17794 Sep 15, 2013
Auchtung wrote:
If you spot Big Fat black momma l\lig sheboon steamrolling on the road, contact the Wildlife and Game Department.
Haha ha zip get under your skin
syd system

Huntington Beach, CA

#17796 Sep 15, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Chetty,
I'm sorry is this a insult or compliment
black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17797 Sep 15, 2013
Poor scared little white folks we don't want to be around Muslims, gays, Jews, blacks,
Hispsnics,Natives,Asians,Chris tians, Radical free thinkers,Communist because we have F over everything but not the animals YET!
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#17798 Sep 15, 2013
syd system wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry is this a insult or compliment
I really don't know. I really aint hip to that insult or compliment jive, if you catch my drift?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17800 Sep 15, 2013
Aunt Jemima wrote:
My my my dat Al Chimpton sho bees lookin peeked and scrawny lately. Wat bees ailin' dat negro? Dew he gots duh AIDs sickness oh dew dat negro bees illing from dat cancer sickness?
Dat /l/!gga be using to much soul glow in his processed white man's hairdew it shrunk him and he's not been able to preach and make bank poor little soapbox preacher......lol pass the plate throw a few Benjamin's in for that fake azz Rev. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)------
black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17801 Sep 16, 2013
Their is a white boy he's got
Greasy smile
Greasy kids
Greasy hair listening to rock n roll stations but ain't that america for you
Little pink houses

I swear this is a true story A old white man son was going to convert his home into solar power his rebuttal was. How. In . Hell its gonna run during the night he was rich
Ain't that American
black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17802 Sep 16, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me how rude of me.I assume you spoke early,inbred, Kentuckian, backwood banjo deliverance dialect. I can recall a few words when my family and I went to a actual backwoods brawl of the Hatfield and McCoy's very informative. Thelma Lou was on spring break decided to
return home from beauty school after all it was a six year course to see the family. She wanted to borrow the car father inform her nothing has change in order for her to use the car she must perform fellacio on him. She complied but his penis did not taste normal it had the smell of human feces. He forgot her brother had already had ask previously now you understand sodomy following fellacio that's the way you guys get things done
Get her dunnn
black momma

Temecula, CA

#17803 Sep 16, 2013
Good morning one thing about white women which I take my hat off they do not threaten if their husband gets out of line they kill WOW. And white men also if a war breaks out the opposition if you are not Americans with a american flag in your butt hole. They have no heart women, children,priest, any religious set dead dead dead but not animals no way.
Seattle

Kennewick, WA

#17807 Sep 16, 2013
black momma wrote:
Poor scared little white folks we don't want to be around Muslims, gays, Jews, blacks,
Hispsnics,Natives,Asians,Chris tians, Radical free thinkers,Communist because we have F over everything but not the animals YET!
Another black African piece of Shitt kills 13 working tax payers... Trust me you fat animal I'm not afraid of any blue gum African

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there any pokemon go cheats? Jul 26 Steve621 1
Looking for ladies to Skype Jul 26 Steve621 3
section 8 blacks ruined this city (Oct '09) Jul 22 justatexasthing 56
the truth about the jews and israel Jul 20 Roger32 2
News The Latest: Slain officer just had a wedding an... Jul 20 Orderly 10
News Watch Al Sharpton call for 1 million new voters... Jul 10 okimar 4
The Roseto Effect (Jun '15) Jul 10 Tony 21

New Orleans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance