The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 619)

Showing posts 12,361 - 12,380 of17,744
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15334
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

How do you stop Kfecal's U.R.B.A.N. Y.U.F.E. buddies from robbing your house?

Put up a "Now Hiring" sign in the front window. bwah hahahahahahahahahahahaha. 5372/1212/7734.
NAACP

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15335
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WPWW wrote:
How do you stop Kfecal's U.R.B.A.N. Y.U.F.E. buddies from robbing your house?
Put up a "Now Hiring" sign in the front window. bwah hahahahahahahahahahahaha. 5372/1212/7734.
How do you starve Kfart and his l\ligger homies? Hide their food stamp cards in their government paid work shoes. The C in NAACP stands for Caucasian.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15336
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NAACP wrote:
<quoted text>How do you starve Kfart and his l\ligger homies? Hide their food stamp cards in their government paid work shoes. The C in NAACP stands for Caucasian.
How do you stop the advancement of racist trash like NAACP? You wait 30 years until the census says he becomes the minority! HAHAHAAAAAA!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15337
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you stop the advancement of racist trash like NAACP? You wait 30 years until the census says he becomes the minority! HAHAHAAAAAA!
You are correct there. The hispanics have already taken over as the number 1 minority right in front of black people. It won't really matter in 30 years anyways because the way the black youth are going killing each other off daily they will eradicate the species by then..

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15338
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct there. The hispanics have already taken over as the number 1 minority right in front of black people. It won't really matter in 30 years anyways because the way the black youth are going killing each other off daily they will eradicate the species by then..
Or so you think! Try again. Don't let your fear of the inevitable get the best of you. Maybe you can move back to Europe?? Oh I forgot they're having the same "problem" as well. Where to go next?? Maybe Asia. Japan maybe? Well that won't work because they kind of despise "gaijan." Maybe you can move to Canada. Or better yet-AFRICA! YAY!
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15339
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

So now Kfecal is promoting White genocide. Interesting, this type of hatred is coming from the "tolerant" anti-waycisss Kfecal. Nice going Kfart, you've just proven to everyone here how anti-White and waycisss you are. 5372/1212/7734.
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15340
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

And who or what country besides Europe, Australia, America, Canada and other WHITE countries are stupid enough to take in turd world fecal matter like Kfart and support them from cradle to grave? Japan? No way. China? Yeah right. Even a cesspool country like Mexico doesn't want any Kfecals around. Hey Kfecal, you shouldn't be wishing too hard or hoping the White man soon becomes a minoritiy in America, know what I mean. If and when the White man becomes a minority, or if he becomes extinct, which is what all you anti-White waycisss think you want, who in the hell is going to take care of you parasites?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15341
Apr 15, 2013
 
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or so you think! Try again. Don't let your fear of the inevitable get the best of you. Maybe you can move back to Europe?? Oh I forgot they're having the same "problem" as well. Where to go next?? Maybe Asia. Japan maybe? Well that won't work because they kind of despise "gaijan." Maybe you can move to Canada. Or better yet-AFRICA! YAY!
No, I won't move anywhere. This is my land. I have enough of what it takes to keep it. By the time all you thugs make it out of the big cities there won't be much left of you. You people are dependant upon other people for your mere existance. You can't live off the land and take care of yourselfs. If you make it all the way to my property that is where you will need to make peace with your maker because I will send you to meet him. GUARANTEED!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15342
Apr 15, 2013
 
WPWW wrote:
So now Kfecal is promoting White genocide. Interesting, this type of hatred is coming from the "tolerant" anti-waycisss Kfecal. Nice going Kfart, you've just proven to everyone here how anti-White and waycisss you are. 5372/1212/7734.
Dude I NEVER ONCE promoted genocide. No matter how much you try and spin my words to suit your ignorance. The census ESTIMATES that whites will become the minority. Not extinct. By the way, as much you promote anti-black/anti-hispanic/anti- immigrant/pan-Aryanism I would really keep quiet. You sound thoroughly hypocritical.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15343
Apr 15, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No, I won't move anywhere. This is my land. I have enough of what it takes to keep it. By the time all you thugs make it out of the big cities there won't be much left of you. You people are dependant upon other people for your mere existance. You can't live off the land and take care of yourselfs. If you make it all the way to my property that is where you will need to make peace with your maker because I will send you to meet him. GUARANTEED!
And I won't move anywhere either! Get over yourself! "[A]ll you thugs" do not include me nor any hard-working black person/family so get that idea out of your head as well. "[My] people" are not as dependent upon other people as much as you want to delude yourself into believing. Over 50% of blacks work which mean they pay taxes. Consequently, my tax dollars go into the pockets of vagrants, miscreants, and losers of ALL COLORS! So stop your whining. The fact remains that the US TAXPAYER (who come in all colors) bailed out banks and pay for the trashy losers of all races. So sorry. Try again!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15344
Apr 15, 2013
 
WPWW wrote:
And who or what country besides Europe, Australia, America, Canada and other WHITE countries are stupid enough to take in turd world fecal matter like Kfart and support them from cradle to grave? Japan? No way. China? Yeah right. Even a cesspool country like Mexico doesn't want any Kfecals around. Hey Kfecal, you shouldn't be wishing too hard or hoping the White man soon becomes a minoritiy in America, know what I mean. If and when the White man becomes a minority, or if he becomes extinct, which is what all you anti-White waycisss think you want, who in the hell is going to take care of you parasites?
Your anger is clouding your ability to make a legitimate argument. We both know that the countries and continents you mentioned have taken in countless thousands of "turd world fecal matter." So we fecal matter can't be that bad WPWW. Sorry. You fail again!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15345
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I won't move anywhere either! Get over yourself! "[A]ll you thugs" do not include me nor any hard-working black person/family so get that idea out of your head as well. "[My] people" are not as dependent upon other people as much as you want to delude yourself into believing. Over 50% of blacks work which mean they pay taxes. Consequently, my tax dollars go into the pockets of vagrants, miscreants, and losers of ALL COLORS! So stop your whining. The fact remains that the US TAXPAYER (who come in all colors) bailed out banks and pay for the trashy losers of all races. So sorry. Try again!
When the time comes your people along with all people will be flushed out of the big cities. There will be riots like this country has never seen, rape, robbery and murder will be the norm as lawlessness prevails. Eventually you people who survive the initial onslaught will run out of the necesseties for your existence. You will venture out into other parts of the land where you will meet people like me who will dispatch you like a rabid dog and not think twice about it. These are the facts. It won't be long. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best. Detroit will kill you before you get here, I would bet on it..
NAACP

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15346
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

What do you get when you cross a gorilla with a l\ligger?

Answer: A Dumb Gorilla
InsaneClownPosse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15347
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you stop the advancement of racist trash like NAACP? You wait 30 years until the census says he becomes the minority! HAHAHAAAAAA!
K-FART we all know your starting you're own foundation for you're hungry pack of street thug chimps and lazy azz ghetto dwellers isn't the organization called KFEEDUS. Bwwwwwwwwwwa
NAACP

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15348
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

What's the difference between Bigfoot and a hard working l\ligger?

Answer: There's occasional sightings of Bigfoot

Since: Nov 11

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15349
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>When the time comes your people along with all people will be flushed out of the big cities. There will be riots like this country has never seen, rape, robbery and murder will be the norm as lawlessness prevails. Eventually you people who survive the initial onslaught will run out of the necesseties for your existence. You will venture out into other parts of the land where you will meet people like me who will dispatch you like a rabid dog and not think twice about it. These are the facts. It won't be long. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best. Detroit will kill you before you get here, I would bet on it..
Thanks for your "riveting" prophecy. When REAL social order breaks down it will be more than just black people with that pack mentality running wild. Sorry to burst your bubble but white people won't walk some higher path of morality BECAUSE they are white, dufus lol. You will be pooping bricks because no matter how many guns you have if people really want what you have they will take it and probably kill you. Your precious white brothers and sisters will do the same. Sorry Warrior.:-(
NAACP

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15350
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What do you get when you cross a l\ligger and an octopus?

Answer: I don't know, but it can sure pick cotton

Since: Nov 11

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15351
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NAACP wrote:
What do you get when you cross a l\ligger and an octopus?
Answer: I don't know, but it can sure pick cotton
What do you get when you cross an institutionalized retard with a Pan-Aryan?

Answer: NAACP, Whorerrior, and Insanely Clueless Pansy! YAY!
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15353
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

What do you call a black man using terms that white people use uncle Tommy Two Tone, K-FART wants to be white and he can't afford the M.J treatments did I say that poor K-FERCAL.BWWWWWWWWA
NAACP

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15354
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The only two expressions Kl\ligger understands are "Bend Over" and "Gimme Dat."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,361 - 12,380 of17,744
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the New Orleans Forum right now

Search the New Orleans Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Red Dodge Pickup 2,102
Mary Landreau 7 hr Joe Biden 1
Good Counselor ? Niquette Kearney (Apr '13) Thu Satisfied 4
Tony Perkins: LC audit doesn't support Joe Agui... Apr 16 Called By The Lord 9
section 8 blacks ruined this city (Oct '09) Apr 10 White guy 49
Abortion Pill Cheap New Orleans Planned Parenthood (Aug '13) Apr 9 Secret 3
Man causes fatal wreck, carjacks elderly woman ... Apr 8 stormy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Orleans Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Orleans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••