The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 618)

Showing posts 12,341 - 12,360 of18,499
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha, lotsa luck clone. A real country girl would have a foto in her ID., like I do. A real country girl wouldn't be sucking up to some vvetback like that WARRIOR turd.
WOW, if you think that I can't tell you got that pic off the internet then you are high! I'm just messing around, entertaining myself on my breaks! And you know what, my fiance comes on here and reads what I post, he don't give a crap its all harmless, but if I start posting pics of mysellf then we will have a problem.lol. And by the way even with that fake pic of a 'model" you got off the internet, I still look better than that:)
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I vvould say that you are the color of the rest of the vvetbacks. Greasy yellovvish brown and unshaven.
Wait a second...I know exactly who you are.LOL.THIS IS GREAT! Hey everyone, this chick in real lfe is 27 she's short and dumpy with pitts in her face from picking at her zits when she was younger, and a few years ago she got so drunk at her own party that she $hit her pants and all the guys were pissing on her after she passed out on the garage floor, you better watch what you're saying girl, I'm the one who drug your chubby ass into the barn so no one would mess with you! And you dare post a pic like that and say that's what you look like!LOL!
InsaneClownPosse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Attention: The clone cu-ntry girls alias she goes by is either sweaty Betty or pizza face,her face has so many craters on it you would think you we're looking @ the moon.Bwwwwwwwweea

Since: Apr 13

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a second...I know exactly who you are.LOL.THIS IS GREAT! Hey everyone, this chick in real lfe is 27 she's short and dumpy with pitts in her face from picking at her zits when she was younger, and a few years ago she got so drunk at her own party that she $hit her pants and all the guys were pissing on her after she passed out on the garage floor, you better watch what you're saying girl, I'm the one who drug your chubby ass into the barn so no one would mess with you! And you dare post a pic like that and say that's what you look like!LOL!
I think you are jealous of me cuz I am a real country girl and you are not. When I was a teenager, I admit that I had a few zits but the stud I was going with thought they were sexy,and he would really get worked up into a sexual frenzy and would suck them out.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are jealous of me cuz I am a real country girl and you are not. When I was a teenager, I admit that I had a few zits but the stud I was going with thought they were sexy,and he would really get worked up into a sexual frenzy and would suck them out.
LMAO! It's obvious that you are a lonely little fat BOY! I bet you're also gay!
Anonymous

Spencer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! And I'm not jealous of $hit! You stand about 5'3'' and your like 150 lbs. COURTNEY! Yeah you are a country chick but you are in no way sexy sry honey! Did you ever get the smell of piss out of your clothes? After that one you would think your confidence is at a microscopic level! Here I tried helping you and you're on here talking $hit...omg..!
Anonymous

Spencer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! It's obvious that you are a lonely little fat BOY! I bet you're also gay!
No, I know this girl Warrior, I went to a party she tthrew a few years ago, she doesn't live far from me, her name is courtney and that pic she posted is such bullcrap, she could probably pass as a little boy if she covers her boobs! What gave her away is the description she gave of her nasty snatch, she said that to probably 15 dudes at that party, same description, it took me a minute to figure out who I heard that from when I read that post, but that's who it is, the IP address is right too!
Anonymous

Spencer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! It's obvious that you are a lonely little fat BOY! I bet you're also gay!
At that party she went crazy doing power shots of jack daniels straight, got so drunk she $hit in her shorts and after she passed out most of the guys there literally started pissing on her, she's nasty gross so I guess she deserved it, but I felt bad so I drug her to the barn so nobody would mess with her! I can't believe she's my topix clone.LOL. THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Test. White Pride Worldwide. Kfecal. Gorillas In The Mist. White Christmas. 5372. 1212. Copy. White Power. Clayton Bigsby. 7734. Copy. White Pride. Copy. Stay White. Stay Strong. And You Won't Go Wrong. 10-4. Copy.

Since: Nov 11

Blackstock, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Test. White Pride Worldwide. Kfecal. Gorillas In The Mist. White Christmas. 5372. 1212. Copy. White Power. Clayton Bigsby. 7734. Copy. White Pride. Copy. Stay White. Stay Strong. And You Won't Go Wrong. 10-4. Copy.
Clayton Bigsby?? Really?? Lol the blind black man who was a white supremacist?? You are a real joke you know that! Lol
favvavv

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Pittsburgh is the crap
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call a NAACP on fire?
Answer: a firecracker! Bwaaaaaa!
HUH????

Come on, you can do better!
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Cosby is my idol,I always wanted to play fat Albert in the school play but my big mambo lips got in my way now that I'm grown up everybody thinks Im a real joke you know that!:(
Poor K-FART I have an opening in our circus play and I think you would be the perfect actor for the lead role in Little Black Mambo,it's a tale of a big fat kid that's you who rose from rags to riches Hey Hey Hey! Heybuba fat KFECAl.Bwwwwwwwwws
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>At that party she went crazy doing power shots of jack daniels straight, got so drunk she $hit in her shorts and after she passed out most of the guys there literally started pissing on her, she's nasty gross so I guess she deserved it, but I felt bad so I drug her to the barn so nobody would mess with her! I can't believe she's my topix clone.LOL. THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!
You did the right thing by dragging her off. She owes you one big time. She should be thanking you instead of mocking you. Maybe Shytsteak can put her in his stable, seems like a perfect fit for both! LMAO!
NAACP

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

How long does it take a black woman to pass a turd?

Answer: 9 Months
NAACP

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

What's long and hard on a l\ligger?

Answer: The Third Grade
WC Taxpayer

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really $hit your pants?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

NAACP wrote:
What's long and hard on a l\ligger?
Answer: The Third Grade
Well, I don't know about that. You may have to ask your female relatives lol!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

NAACP wrote:
How long does it take a black woman to pass a turd?
Answer: 9 Months
You sooooo plagiarized that from a racist website! Ha!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Poor K-FART I have an opening in our circus play and I think you would be the perfect actor for the lead role in Little Black Mambo,it's a tale of a big fat kid that's you who rose from rags to riches Hey Hey Hey! Heybuba fat KFECAl.Bwwwwwwwwws
Nice try Insanely COWARDLY Pansy. Grow a spine and stop posting crap you and both know I didn't say.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,341 - 12,360 of18,499
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the New Orleans Forum right now

Search the New Orleans Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bahrain orders US diplomat to leave 12 hr NITiN 5
Bishop Perry Center brings help and hope to dow... 12 hr Stuart Cudahy 1
Ex-New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin charged with bri... (Jan '13) 18 hr barefoot2626 108
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 21 hr Hold on there 2,553
Polish hospital head fired over denied abortion 23 hr Kar 1
Ray Nagin describes 'divine intervention' at Su... (May '11) Sat Bars 2
ray nagan is "the cue bald" @ louisiana blogger... (Feb '13) Fri NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Orleans Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Orleans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••