The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 617)

Showing posts 12,321 - 12,340 of18,485
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>K-FART I have a position in my circus suited for you but it's part-time so I don't have to offer you insurance if you have any questions refer them to the main ring leader Bro-Bama the Chi-Town clown.Bwwwwwwwwwwa
Ha...you know and I know I didn't write that crap you made a reply too. Just another sad attempt at trying to make me look bad. Honestly, it's kind of cowardly. When you can't make a good come back, you forge my avatar name then post a reply to that. How brainless and spineless do you have to be to do that?? At least I don't hide behind multiple avatars and forge people's names to make a stupid reply. I'm the original, the one and only Kallark27.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey IDIOT can you point out where I said anything about whites or blacks in a riot or survival situation? You want and desire the race argument so bad that it burns you up with hate and stupidity that you see color in every post. PATHETIC. Poor little sad man....
Ok you said: "When the time comes your people along with all people will be flushed out of the big cities. There will be riots like this country has never seen, rape, robbery and murder will be the norm as lawlessness prevails. Eventually you people who survive the initial onslaught will run out of the necesseties for your existence. You will venture out into other parts of the land where you will meet people like me who will dispatch you like a rabid dog and not think twice about it. These are the facts. It won't be long. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best. Detroit will kill you before you get here, I would bet on it.."

Ok. Now that I have what you said, let's break it down. You know I'm from Detroit. You know I'm black. You know Detroit is 85% black. I also know that you have no regard for blacks. You use terms like "your people" "you people" etc when referring to me and Detroit. I'm not a genius but I know what you were implying. You didn't have to say black or white. Besides, this post was a delayed response to what I said earlier. If your "racial sensitivity" was genuine, you would have said something immediately. Don't try and pull a fast one on me hypocrite.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you said: "When the time comes your people along with all people will be flushed out of the big cities. There will be riots like this country has never seen, rape, robbery and murder will be the norm as lawlessness prevails. Eventually you people who survive the initial onslaught will run out of the necesseties for your existence. You will venture out into other parts of the land where you will meet people like me who will dispatch you like a rabid dog and not think twice about it. These are the facts. It won't be long. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best. Detroit will kill you before you get here, I would bet on it.."
Ok. Now that I have what you said, let's break it down. You know I'm from Detroit. You know I'm black. You know Detroit is 85% black. I also know that you have no regard for blacks. You use terms like "your people" "you people" etc when referring to me and Detroit. I'm not a genius but I know what you were implying. You didn't have to say black or white. Besides, this post was a delayed response to what I said earlier. If your "racial sensitivity" was genuine, you would have said something immediately. Don't try and pull a fast one on me hypocrite.
What color am I?
Citizen

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Who is k fart?

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What color am I?
I don't know. Why?? If you are black then you really have some self-hatred issues you need addressed. If you are any other color then you still need some help.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Why?? If you are black then you really have some self-hatred issues you need addressed. If you are any other color then you still need some help.
Where have I ever said I hate blacks?

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Where have I ever said I hate blacks?
I see where you're going with this and I'm going to drop it. You're trying to make me out to be some racist bigot. I am far from perfect, but a racist bigot? Absolutely not. I go off of what I observe on this website. And what I see is a lot of black people hatred in these particular threads. I'm going to defend what I know is right.
NAACP

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Why did K-Fart freak out when he had diarrhea?

Answer: He thought he was melting.
NAACP

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

What's the worst thing you can call K-Fart that starts with an N and ends with an R?

Answer: A neighbor
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see where you're going with this and I'm going to drop it. You're trying to make me out to be some racist bigot. I am far from perfect, but a racist bigot? Absolutely not. I go off of what I observe on this website. And what I see is a lot of black people hatred in these particular threads. I'm going to defend what I know is right.
It's not that easy, you call me a racist and accuse me of terrible things then when asked for evidence, for you to back up your words, you casualy say you are going to drop it. Interesting core values you have..
WC Taxpayer

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

NAACP wrote:
What's the worst thing you can call K-Fart that starts with an N and ends with an R?
Answer: A neighbor
Did Sharpton and Jackson approve these messages? hahahaha
NAACP

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

What do Nike and the KKK have in common?

Answer: They both make K-Fart run faster
NAACP

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Why are gorillas always frowning?

Answer: They found out in a million years they'll be just like K-Fart and his homies

Since: Apr 13

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What color am I?
I vvould say that you are the color of the rest of the vvetbacks. Greasy yellovvish brown and unshaven.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

NAACP wrote:
Why are gorillas always frowning?
Answer: They found out in a million years they'll be just like K-Fart and his homies
What do you call a NAACP on fire?

Answer: a firecracker! Bwaaaaaa!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I vvould say that you are the color of the rest of the vvetbacks. Greasy yellovvish brown and unshaven.
Like your TW/AT?

Since: Apr 13

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Like your TW/AT?
My TW/AT is the color of a real country girls.Laser hairless and sun kissed and smells like a field of sweet petunias.
InsaneClownPosse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
My TW/AT smells just like fisherman's w.a.r.f on the hotest day of the year that's why they call me tuna tw-@t.
Do you have that not so fresh feeling may I suggest you take a 7-up bottle shake up and douche. Bwwwwwwwwwwwa
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
My TW/AT is the color of a real country girls.Laser hairless and sun kissed and smells like a field of sweet petunias.
Tarnisha says it smells like a skunk that crawled out of the ass of another skunk, it's as wide as the hole on a 50 gallon drum and has seen miles and miles of pecker six inches at a time..
InsaneClownPosse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Muhammad Hajji says your c00ter smell reminds him of his herd of goats @high noon in the desert.Peeyou

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,321 - 12,340 of18,485
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Orleans Discussions

Search the New Orleans Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
96 balance 2 hr guest 25
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr too bad 2,511
Hot Tails chef Cody Carroll picks New Orleans o... 12 hr NOTFADEAWAY 7
Bahrain orders US diplomat to leave 13 hr Bahrain and the US 3
Nagin 17 hr Include me 1
food stamps 4 cash 17 hr what 2
Jackson Parish native to film movie in Jonesboro Jul 7 freddie fuducker 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Orleans Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000