The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20096 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

country_gurl

Leominster, MA

#13889 Feb 22, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>That's the pot calling the kettle black no pun intended Mr.Entitlement look @ your cartoon moniker you display a grown house ape I will let you get back to sweeping the floors oh you are a sanitation engineer.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa Stay white stay strong you can't wrong tour 2013.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!
well I guess that's better than getting payed to have sex with morbidly obese woman on the internet. That's what you like isn't it? That's why your always trying to get me to come be your co-worker down in your little cricus act..Bwwwwwwwwa
country_gurl

Leominster, MA

#13890 Feb 22, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>That's the pot calling the kettle black no pun intended Mr.Entitlement look @ your cartoon moniker you display a grown house ape I will let you get back to sweeping the floors oh you are a sanitation engineer.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa Stay white stay strong you can't wrong tour 2013.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!
not only is engaging in sexual activities with the obese a paying job for you its also a condition you suffer with. You and your "posse" claim to be insane demented clowns, so most likely you suffer from feederism/fat fetishism/necrophilia. You want me to come work for you so you can watch me eat, and get so morbidly obese until my body can't stand the wait and I collapse into myself, then you'll get enjoyment out of making love to my cold lifeless body...right?
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#13891 Feb 22, 2013
Test. White Power. White Pride. Worldwide. Test. Be Strong. Be White. ZOG = anti-White. Test. Aryan Supermen. STOP THE HATE AND S-E-P-A-R-A-T-E. 1212.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13892 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>2nd friendly reminder 5372 is a REGISTERED TRADEMARK@. Do not use without the express written permission of WARRIOR and Company. Thank you..
Homo-RuePaul(Priceless!) 5372
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#13894 Feb 22, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>well I guess that's better than getting payed to have sex with morbidly obese woman on the internet. That's what you like isn't it? That's why your always trying to get me to come be your co-worker down in your little cricus act..Bwwwwwwwwa
I like your style..
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#13895 Feb 22, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>not only is engaging in sexual activities with the obese a paying job for you its also a condition you suffer with. You and your "posse" claim to be insane demented clowns, so most likely you suffer from feederism/fat fetishism/necrophilia. You want me to come work for you so you can watch me eat, and get so morbidly obese until my body can't stand the wait and I collapse into myself, then you'll get enjoyment out of making love to my cold lifeless body...right?
Sick, but funny none the less..
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#13896 Feb 22, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo-RuePaul(Priceless!) 5372
Hello Pumpkin. Do you really want to take another beat down? I can start if you wish..
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13897 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Pumpkin. Do you really want to take another beat down? I can start if you wish..
Scary Warrior, who now apparently resides in Virginia. You queer little cross dressing homo-RuePaul(kills me!)!

Since: Nov 11

Fayetteville, NC

#13898 Feb 22, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary Warrior, who now apparently resides in Virginia. You queer little cross dressing homo-RuePaul(kills me!)!
Warrior is what we call in "internet gangster." He's got heavy testicles online but in real life they shrivel up like raisins. He acts if he wears some kind of crown as "master debater" on Topix. He should that we all laugh AT him, not WITH him LOL
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13899 Feb 22, 2013
Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be premiering a family show on how defend yourself against the uncivilized primate thugs we will discuss and give examples on how to lay traps and how to protect your family using the Death wish tactical programs developed by the famous Charles Bronson stay tuned to channel 5372 for showtimes.Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013,cleaning up America of the Zulu plague.5372/7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#13900 Feb 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior is what we call in "internet gangster." He's got heavy testicles online but in real life they shrivel up like raisins. He acts if he wears some kind of crown as "master debater" on Topix. He should that we all laugh AT him, not WITH him LOL
You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13901 Feb 22, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.
284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.
284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.
284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.
284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now
OI Sid are you tripping on some bad acid are you having some bad flashbacks take a 714 and calm down mate K-FART is harmless don't be afraid of his moniker governor.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!!
country_gurl

Nassau, NY

#13903 Feb 22, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be premiering a family show on how defend yourself against the uncivilized primate thugs we will discuss and give examples on how to lay traps and how to protect your family using the Death wish tactical programs developed by the famous Charles Bronson stay tuned to channel 5372 for showtimes.Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013,cleaning up America of the Zulu plague.5372/7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!
Attention, im going to give you a quick special Topix seminar on how to rid your town and backyard of dillusional clowns. First set a line of some blind set foot trapes "a snare would be your best bet" along areas where there most commonly seen. Such as along creekbeds and in your garbage cans. BE SURE to cover the traps with leaves or something light and unnoticeable the clown is a very sneaky specimen and though it may fool you due to the heavy makeup and wild personality the clown spooks easily and is very cautious when it feels a trap in its presence. But the dillusional clown over population is becoming an epidemic and must be dealt with in a careful manner. For more information go to the management of dillusional clowns website...thank you...
Smokin Joe

Roslyn Heights, NY

#13904 Feb 22, 2013
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#13905 Feb 22, 2013
no city will be safe soon

cc jobless and homeless usa

cc that blackish racist global warlord bankster hobama
&
africom/ndaa/PIC/MIC/cbc/wwiii /
civil war ii etc

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

Since: Feb 13

Houston, TX

#13906 Feb 23, 2013
If it were up to me, seeing how I fight in wars for blacks, whites, and Hispanics alike, I'd seriously just off not just the American population, but the world population. Look at how many idiots you have on here. For one, nobody is really addressing the actual topic at hand, it's just a bunch of bigots of different races hiding behind screen names, and spreading hatred. Do me and the world a favor, use your real name and give me the opportunity to keep God busy as I send you mofos to him.
Franny

Westbury, NY

#13907 Feb 23, 2013
Send your daughter to me. I abort them up to 9 months!

American politicians continue their hypocritical ways in the U. S.

The other evening Bill O'reilly had Kirsten Powers and Kate Obenshain on his TV show to talk about “two big recent issues that they argued are part of an overarching acceptance of the nanny state: a judge not prosecuting a mother for taking cocaine while pregnant, and New York governor Andrew Cuomo pushing for no restrictions on abortion in New York. O’Reilly told both that these are clear signs the United States is becoming a “barbaric” nation.” O'reilly emphasized that Coumo was Catholic and was disobeying his religion.

We can add other Catholics such as Kerry, Giuliani, Schwarzenegger, Daschle, Dodd, Durbin, Leahy, Mikulski, Pelosi, Delahunt, Capuano, Markey, McGovern, Meehan, Granholm, Sebelius, Pataki, Richardson, Cellucci, and Biden support a culture of death, and disobey their religion. Add to those names other Catholics such as Representatives Mary Jo Kilroy (D-OH), Ann Kirkpatrick (AZ-D), Betsy Markey (CO-D), and Carol Shea- Porter (NH-D) and we see hypocrisy reigning. We are being led by excommunicated Catholics. The law, Canon 915, provides that those... who obstinately persist in manifest grave sin, are not to be admitted to Holy Communion. A priest who knowingly gives Communion to a pro-abortion politician commits a grave sin as well as the unworthy recipient. And Congresswoman Pelosi tells us how important going to communion is to her. And Pelosi says,“I am going to stick with fellow Catholics’ in supporting Obama birth control mandate.”

Pelosi and that ilk would be right at home following their Caeser during the Roman Empire. The Romans practiced infanticide, contraception and abortion –
Do we see any parallels in modern America?

Top 11 similarities between the fall of Rome and the fall of America
1- Over-Extended Military
2- Government Corruption
3 -Birth Control - Decrease of Roman birth rates. Abortion, contraception, infanticide, prostitution, and perversion dramatically lowered birthrates
4 -Obsession with Sports and Entertainment Redistribution of Wealth
5 -The breakdown of marriage and rise of divorce.
6. The loss of the traditional meaning of the marriage ceremony.
7.. The rise of Feminism.
8. Increased public disrespect for parents and authority in general.
9. Acceleration of juvenile delinquency, promiscuity and rebellion.

How soon will the U.S meet its demise?

is it any wonder we are now that “barbaric” nation?

Frank Cunningham
Citizens Concerned with Human Life Mifflin Juniata Inc.
WPWW 1212

Commerce, GA

#13909 Feb 23, 2013
*5372 is a registered trademark@ of the White Pride/Power Worldwide Corporation. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of *5372 can be prosecuted by law and face up to 5 years imprisonment and/or 20,000 dollars in fines.

The following message is brought to you by the White Pride/Power Worldwide Corporate law center. WPWW committed to taking back OUR country and making America WHITE again. Stay White, Stay Strong and YOU can't go wrong. 5372/1212/7734 in 2013 the year of the juggalos.
WPWW 1212

Commerce, GA

#13912 Feb 23, 2013
1212 = White Pride
5372 = White Power
7734 = Clowns Rule
2013 = Year of the Juggalos
2016 = Kingfish for POTUS
2020 = Clear vision for White America
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13913 Feb 23, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo-RuePaul(Priceless!) 5372
Good morning PUMPIKIN. How is my little peckerwood doing? I am so glad to see you finally out of jail. Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) said he was going to hire you for his one man Circus Show. His fat mother had a heart attack and will have to take a few weeks off and he needs you to sweep up the elephant dung! You are allowed around midgets and farm animals are you not or does that protective order extend to them also? How's your balck girlfriend Tarnisha doing, oh that's right she kicked you to the curb also, well at least you always have your racist daddy to return home to for comfort. Instead of buying those darkening treatments maybe you should spend your money on a penis implant!!! LMAO! HA!HA!HA!HBWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BwAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAA!

5372

CLOWNS SUCK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morons Living Below Sea Level 16 hr Katrina 1
Commercial Construction Recommendation Needed f... Wed Steve 1
Happy 10th Birthday Hurricane Katrina Wed Katrina 4
News Religious leaders speak out against Confederate... Tue RevKen 2
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Aug 24 NO DRUGS ILLEGALS... 1
Review: ALM Gateway To Success Aug 23 The truth 1
I Likes To Party Aug 21 Marty Graw 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Orleans Mortgages