The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 457)

Showing posts 9,121 - 9,140 of17,729
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pecatoste

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11366
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

ibcislame wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing you got in your pants is some barely visible dot hidden under mounds of pubes.
That explains why he has an appointment with NASA in the morning for them to use the Hubble Telescope to help find his pecker.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11367
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ibcislame wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing you got in your pants is some barely visible dot hidden under mounds of pubes.
You must be an illiterate B.a.f.o.o.n c00n now go away and pop some zits little boy.lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11368
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>You must be an illiterate B.a.f.o.o.n c00n now go away and pop some zits little boy.lol
LOL! Everybody is on to your little baby pecker stupid self! LMAO! BWAAAAAAAA!BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAA!

5372
icpislame

Gillsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11369
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

icp used to be a female and with the sex change and all. Well lets just say the sex change malfunctioned somewhat and left IT with a mishapen rather microscopic penis. icp is hung like a hamster or a three year old child after being dipped in ice water.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11370
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

icpislame wrote:
icp used to be a female and with the sex change and all. Well lets just say the sex change malfunctioned somewhat and left IT with a mishapen rather microscopic penis. icp is hung like a hamster or a three year old child after being dipped in ice water.
ICP all we need now is old Harry to whip out some Black Apocalypse on your AZZ, do you know what I mean ICP? Well do you? ICP you have to admit being dipped in ice water was pretty funny :) now run along and dont ever, I mean ever post on this forum again......
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11371
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
ICP all we need now is old Harry to whip out some Black Apocalypse on your AZZ, do you know what I mean ICP? Well do you? ICP you have to admit being dipped in ice water was pretty funny :) now run along and dont ever, I mean ever post on this forum again......
wow your a legend in your own mind you control nothing here bring Hairy, warrior,and pack a big lunch your favorite meal d!K's smothered in underwear you backwoods toothless hillbilly Hoosier now put that in you're pole pipe and smoke it.You heard me loud and clear.Bwwwwwwwwa
icpislame

Gillsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11372
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Nothin' wrong with icp and his mangina that a good ole fashioned tea baggin' session wouldn't cure.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11374
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

icpislame wrote:
Nothin' wrong with icp and his mangina that a good ole fashioned tea baggin' session wouldn't cure.
Why don't you get back down stairs in your mommas basement and quit suckling off your mommas TEATS or just have a nice warm cup of stfu and since you can't get laid and your last date was with Rosie Palmer use some Ben-gay that will keep you warm and don't get tangled up in your momma underwear isn't past your bedtime punk.lol 7734
icpislame

Gillsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11375
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I heard icp's weiner is so small? How small is it? icp's weiner is so small that he tinkles on his balls when he pees. icp you are now dismissed and don't let me catch you standing up when you pee, I want you to sit down like the beyotch I trained you to be.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11376
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you get back down stairs in your mommas basement and quit suckling off your mommas TEATS or just have a nice warm cup of stfu and since you can't get laid and your last date was with Rosie Palmer use some Ben-gay that will keep you warm and don't get tangled up in your momma underwear isn't past your bedtime punk.lol 7734
ICP, isn't it amazing that both Aryanna and RuePaul(TOO MUCH!)-Warrior both disappeared and then reappeared for virtually the same amount of time? Hmmm. I think they were taking turns playing hide the salami!!!!
icpislame

Gillsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11377
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
ICP, isn't it amazing that both Aryanna and RuePaul(TOO MUCH!)-Warrior both disappeared and then reappeared for virtually the same amount of time? Hmmm. I think they were taking turns playing hide the salami!!!!
What's the matter sweetheart, still can't get ICP to toss your salad with that huge purple tongue of his? Have you tried a more direct approach. Come on sweets don't be so shy. Who knows ICP might be the freak your lookin' for doll.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11378
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

icpislame wrote:
<quoted text> What's the matter sweetheart, still can't get ICP to toss your salad with that huge purple tongue of his? Have you tried a more direct approach. Come on sweets don't be so shy. Who knows ICP might be the freak your lookin' for doll.
It is amazing that you reappeared as well! Waco, Warrior, Aryan, queerboys, queerbaits, screwbaits, putters from the rough, salad tossers, sphincter boys, homo's, light on your feet, ON THE DOWN LOW, FA..OTS, you get the point! How was your photo seminar anyway, other than the lovely side trip through Washington Park/East St. Louis/Brooklyn/Alorton? Did you go downtown? Did you have fun? Did you see any women to make you change your homo ways?

Since: Oct 12

Battle Creek Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11379
Oct 19, 2012
 
If it helps any, St.Louis ,MO has now dropped to 3rd.
Flint Michigan and Detroit Michigan are 1 and 2 now. Not something those of us in Michigan are proud of.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11381
Oct 19, 2012
 
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
ICP, isn't it amazing that both Aryanna and RuePaul(TOO MUCH!)-Warrior both disappeared and then reappeared for virtually the same amount of time? Hmmm. I think they were taking turns playing hide the salami!!!!
Wassup peckerwood. You mean like you and Instantclownpu$$y (FUNNY) you been slobbing on that fat little midgets knob again right tinkerbell! I bet you one ugly white boy being bald, fat, ugly and with a butterfly tramp stamp and all. I bet your one tooth is even yellow! Your sister Honey Boo Boo does look like a beauty queen compared to you. No wonder black women run at the sight of you, now go cry me a river again cinderella! BWAAAAAAA! BwAaAAAA! BWAAAAA!

5372
Resident

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11382
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Cowgirl70 wrote:
If it helps any, St.Louis ,MO has now dropped to 3rd.
Flint Michigan and Detroit Michigan are 1 and 2 now. Not something those of us in Michigan are proud of.
Sorry to hear that about Detroit. Had a lot of friends up that way.

Think East Hartford, CT could fall into one of the most dangerous places to live or even visit!
Manchester, CT might fall into same category too.
Detroit Sucks

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11384
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Just burn on Detroit.....Black people are sub-human, just burn it down and start over
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11385
Oct 19, 2012
 
Detroit Sucks wrote:
Just burn on Detroit.....Black people are sub-human, just burn it down and start over
Makes no sense at all since you would be paying to rebuild everything to new condition. Also, you would have some neighbors you did not plan on.
Detroit Sucks

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11387
Oct 19, 2012
 
Who said Detroit would be rebuilt, going to be turned into a bombing range

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11389
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Detroit Sucks wrote:
Just burn on Detroit.....Black people are sub-human, just burn it down and start over
Yeah...that's the solution....pure GENIUS!

Since: Oct 12

Battle Creek Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11392
Oct 20, 2012
 
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that about Detroit. Had a lot of friends up that way.
Think East Hartford, CT could fall into one of the most dangerous places to live or even visit!
Manchester, CT might fall into same category too.
I'm sorry that East Hartford CT is so bad. these days it seems ppl are meaner, and it's only spreading. It's weird the way things change. I'm 41 and when I was a kid we never worried so much about kids safety etc. Yet I live 2 hours south west of Detroit, and in the last month, my 12 year old daughter was attacked by gang members, between 10 and 16 years of age! I had a man in broad daylight try and grab me! It's ridiculous

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,121 - 9,140 of17,729
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the New Orleans Forum right now

Search the New Orleans Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Living Wage 2,099
Good Counselor ? Niquette Kearney (Apr '13) 16 hr Satisfied 4
Tony Perkins: LC audit doesn't support Joe Agui... Wed Called By The Lord 9
section 8 blacks ruined this city (Oct '09) Apr 10 White guy 49
Abortion Pill Cheap New Orleans Planned Parenthood (Aug '13) Apr 9 Secret 3
Man causes fatal wreck, carjacks elderly woman ... Apr 8 stormy 1
elton,louisiana older mature sluts, do you know... Apr 8 drteeman 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Orleans Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Orleans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••