Student says she had sex with janitor

Student says she had sex with janitor

There are 7 comments on the Times-Picayune story from Apr 2, 2008, titled Student says she had sex with janitor. In it, Times-Picayune reports that:

A 16-year-old student at Walter L. Cohen Senior High School two weeks ago told school authorities and New Orleans police officers that she had a sexual relationship with a janitor that took place on school ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Picayune.

the truth hurts

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Jul 13, 2008
This situation was so untrue and nothing but an attempt by a broken and disgruntled family trying to get paid by the state of Louisiana !the two involved were both questioned at two different times using the same room! if the technique used by the police (who were in charge of the investigation)were a little uncomfortable then one of the five people with the girl should have opened their mouth and said something!anyway,based on this little but fast girl reputation, none of the boys wanted to have sex with her because they said she had to many sex partners and she was called a super duper flipper!none of the gay females wanted to sleep with her because they said she had no class!! the custodian who they are refering to has way to much class to step down this low !!! I dont condone are agree to her sexual preference but every woman i saw her with were of high quality and of the Beyonce or Haley Berry type!!Also, two weeks before that situation the aunt came to the school trying to block custody of the father because he was maybe having sex wtih one of the two daughters!the father is also a registered sex offender!!
a parents concern

Covington, LA

#2 Jul 13, 2008
oh my good this is something that was so old and the police and company that the janitor found nothing. so who ever poseted this statement pleaselet it go. may it is something to take the conversation form ms. kennedy. but all of this is getting old. the students are preparing to return back to school. and that is something that we should be working on at this moment!!!!!
ctc_tennessee_st reet

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Jul 13, 2008
please join your kid in his or her english class because your reading comp appears to be very low and you are missing the point of topix forum! i believe it exists for the purpose of making a comment whether its old or new!
a parents concern wrote:
oh my good this is something that was so old and the police and company that the janitor found nothing. so who ever poseted this statement pleaselet it go. may it is something to take the conversation form ms. kennedy. but all of this is getting old. the students are preparing to return back to school. and that is something that we should be working on at this moment!!!!!
a parents concern

Covington, LA

#4 Jul 21, 2008
ctc why are you worried about an event that is more than 5 months old. again the police did not find anything. if they did why wasnt any charges pressed. since you are concern about me going to class with my child, you just make sure that yours graduate and that you have post high school education!!!!!! thanks

move on next subject.....

LETS MAKE COHEN A BETTER HIGH SCHOOL.....

ANY RESPONSE!!!!!!
ohBoy

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Jul 21, 2008
Cohen will be a better school! Believe that!!
Concerned Cohen Student

New Orleans, LA

#6 Jul 21, 2008
oh boy is right mr. jones Cohen will be a better school without our messy asst. principaland his crew of banshe witches!!!!
ohBoy wrote:
Cohen will be a better school! Believe that!!
Kool and the Gang

New Orleans, LA

#7 Jul 22, 2008
Concerned Cohen Student wrote:
oh boy is right mr. jones Cohen will be a better school without our messy asst. principaland his crew of banshe witches!!!!
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you are mistaken in believing that Mr. Jones has time to visit this blog. He is at the school leadership workshop (where AMK is absent). He does not even know about this blog. There are other people familiar with Cohen in Baton Rouge either taking summer classes, visiting friends and family or living there while their homes are being rebuilt. Focus your anger elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court: New Orleans can remove 3 Confederate mon... 45 min DemoCrappy 59
News New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument 57 min DemoCrappy 16
Medical Question: Intruisive proceedures Vs Med... 3 hr Joe Smith 1
News Dr. Martin Luther King in photos 13 hr Istimn 15
Mitch Landrieu is gay 17 hr Stonewall Lee 1
Boycott your city 18 hr ThomasA 3
Why remove a statue Sun you hate the truth 11

New Orleans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance