First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wtf2

Lafayette, LA

#57 Nov 15, 2012
Jackson McCoon wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA! Stop it, you're killing me! The only thing on the backs of black people is grease, and hopefully a few whip marks.
we did bui but ignorance like that speak what comes out of there butt nothing but crap. I am beautiful government assisted or not screw him and whoever speaks of blacks that way I mean we are in the white house right. I agree with u
who cares

Avondale, AZ

#61 Dec 26, 2012
Who cares what white people say...yea black people have issues but we dont go around killing innocent kids...whats funny is that you move so far to get away from us but its you own that are murdering you in your own communities... that not happening were we are...i can take a few bad neighbors but you have much more to worry about....after the recent events of 2012 the comments against blacks on this post are meaningless compared to the 20 kids that were slaughtered.... maybe y'all should deal with that and see that you are not the perfect race you want the rest of the country to see and what makes it worse is that this continues to happen in your communities..
What's up with that
Leroy Jenkins

Covington, LA

#62 Dec 26, 2012
White people......alway butthurt and gossiping about something....
Holly Cecil

Fort Thomas, KY

#65 Jan 28, 2013
I love black boys. Hit me up on facebook guys! From the KY
Steve

Milford, OH

#67 Mar 11, 2013
Judging from all the extreme bad grammar displayed in these posts, I can only assume you're all a bunch of Black, White, Latino, Asian, Indian,and Middle Eastern Morons....and therein lies the whole problem.
blacky

Eastaboga, AL

#69 Feb 10, 2014
If whites had their way, there would be no blacks left here.
just me

Bossier City, LA

#70 Feb 11, 2014
Steve wrote:
Judging from all the extreme bad grammar displayed in these posts, I can only assume you're all a bunch of Black, White, Latino, Asian, Indian,and Middle Eastern Morons....and therein lies the whole problem.
has nothing to do with color, the grammar comes from lack of education. mainly called: Public Schools
ECW

Tampa, FL

#72 Feb 21, 2014
Where I live got hit hard by foreclosures and they opened up a crosstown expressway from the city and all the section 8 crowd moved here; now it's blacks everywhere and garbage all over the place where we used to not have any garbage on the ground here. It's depressing.
White guy

United States

#73 Apr 10, 2014
Have you ever seen a product that said made in Africa? Bongo drums or oversized wooden mask or maybe a stick with a semi-sharpened rock tied to the end.
what the heck

Toledo, OH

#75 Jun 10, 2014
And all the good blacks - like some of my friends are accused of being an uncle tom. Lose lose situation. It's like being a good black is rape pillaging and destroying.
Whiteman

Canoga Park, CA

#76 Apr 11, 2016
Yep but not as many blacks, because an honest days work to a young black man these days is murder, stealing, fighting or selling dope. all yall know and think you are a success, and young black women ...young and mature are the biggest population of prostitutes. wherever you know there are hookers in the u.s. , most of them are BLACK. its the truth and you cant deny it, so dont be suprised that blacks ruin section 8....yall infested us with all these other problems already, hard to find a hard working one who doesnt do one of these things.
USA USA USA USA

Minneapolis, MN

#77 Apr 12, 2016
who cares wrote:
Who cares what white people say...yea black people have issues but we dont go around killing innocent kids...whats funny is that you move so far to get away from us but its you own that are murdering you in your own communities... that not happening were we are...i can take a few bad neighbors but you have much more to worry about....after the recent events of 2012 the comments against blacks on this post are meaningless compared to the 20 kids that were slaughtered.... maybe y'all should deal with that and see that you are not the perfect race you want the rest of the country to see and what makes it worse is that this continues to happen in your communities..
What's up with that
HAHAHAHAHA

Hundreds of innocent black kids have been executed by blacks.

5 year old black kids, 7 year old black kids you name the age. Black "adults" love to go around and spray houses with gunfire many times killing innocent kids and adults. Most killed are black because blacks know if they start shooting up white areas the whites WILL SHOOT BACK and nip the problem in the bud!!!!
Zeke the Pinhead

Petersburg, VA

#78 Apr 24, 2016
I can tell you that the Pinheads are coming. Some, not all blacks are lazy, but most are opinionated against the whites. Pinheads do not care about color. just head size. Soon you will see Pinhead cafes, pinhead strip joints. Pinhead whores. Pinhead lawyers.
When you kissed that obese tard beside you this morning, did you mention that you will be voting Trump?
Cat helper

Houston, TX

#79 Jun 7, 2016
Richard Weed wrote:
Talk to the greedy landlords who take the easy Section 8 money. As an ex-landlord, I would not take a Section-8 tenant.
you wanna smoke some weed with me jerk
Cat helper

Houston, TX

#80 Jun 7, 2016
who cares wrote:
What's up with that
blacks are criminals
justatexasthing

Corpus Christi, TX

#81 Jul 22, 2016
I am a white male and all I wanna say to the African Americans is that I am so sorry that America still treats you this way it is disgusting how ppl can be to eachother.please just know not all of us were raised with hate in our hearts
A visitor

Mobile, AL

#83 Aug 1, 2016
I am a visitor in Kenner and I happened on this site. I was shocked by the mean spirited comments. We can choose to love, hate, or stay neutral. We can choose to empathize or condemn people. Anger and hate are such uncomfortable feelings. You have a choice. A visitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African Americans for Donald Trump 9 hr mylifematters 14
The Roseto Effect (Jun '15) 18 hr Tony 25
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Inspector tiny ta... 20,694
News Get a peek at NOLA-shot 'Man Down' and 4 other ... Thu EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1
News Kidnapping Illegal Immigrant With - House of Ho... Wed red dawn 3
News 1 Dead, 9 Injured In Shooting On New Orleans' B... Wed red dawn 4
News Bourbon Street shooting leaves 1 dead and 9 inj... Nov 28 EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1

New Orleans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Orleans Mortgages