|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Jackson McCoon wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA! Stop it, you're killing me! The only thing on the backs of black people is grease, and hopefully a few whip marks.
we did bui but ignorance like that speak what comes out of there butt nothing but crap. I am beautiful government assisted or not screw him and whoever speaks of blacks that way I mean we are in the white house right. I agree with u
who cares

Avondale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Who cares what white people say...yea black people have issues but we dont go around killing innocent kids...whats funny is that you move so far to get away from us but its you own that are murdering you in your own communities... that not happening were we are...i can take a few bad neighbors but you have much more to worry about....after the recent events of 2012 the comments against blacks on this post are meaningless compared to the 20 kids that were slaughtered.... maybe y'all should deal with that and see that you are not the perfect race you want the rest of the country to see and what makes it worse is that this continues to happen in your communities..
What's up with that
Leroy Jenkins

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

White people......alway butthurt and gossiping about something....
Holly Cecil

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I love black boys. Hit me up on facebook guys! From the KY
Steve

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Judging from all the extreme bad grammar displayed in these posts, I can only assume you're all a bunch of Black, White, Latino, Asian, Indian,and Middle Eastern Morons....and therein lies the whole problem.
blacky

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

If whites had their way, there would be no blacks left here.
just me

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Steve wrote:
Judging from all the extreme bad grammar displayed in these posts, I can only assume you're all a bunch of Black, White, Latino, Asian, Indian,and Middle Eastern Morons....and therein lies the whole problem.
has nothing to do with color, the grammar comes from lack of education. mainly called: Public Schools
ECW

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Where I live got hit hard by foreclosures and they opened up a crosstown expressway from the city and all the section 8 crowd moved here; now it's blacks everywhere and garbage all over the place where we used to not have any garbage on the ground here. It's depressing.
White guy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Have you ever seen a product that said made in Africa? Bongo drums or oversized wooden mask or maybe a stick with a semi-sharpened rock tied to the end.
what the heck

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

And all the good blacks - like some of my friends are accused of being an uncle tom. Lose lose situation. It's like being a good black is rape pillaging and destroying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the New Orleans Forum right now

Search the New Orleans Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 min Geography Lesson 18,587
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 41 min Hold on there 2,652
Hot Tails chef Cody Carroll picks New Orleans o... 15 hr Jimmy 13
Louisiana attorney general joins in appeal of I... 22 hr Fundies R Mentally Nil 12
Eddy LeCompte to run for Arnaudville Police Chief Sun Voter 2 106
Bush warned of Katrina menace, video reveals (Mar '06) Jul 23 swedenforever 8
RAY NAGIN should have gotten off with a ... Jul 23 NAAWP - 2014 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Orleans Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••