Juice

Middletown, DE

#36 Jul 11, 2011
People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer just another theory of how man became a monster. Just cuz black people don't all act like u their not human at all right. You shouldn't hate the black person u should not like the violent mentality that some blacks whites Latinos and Asians hav.

“"RAXANWEYN POWER"”

Since: Jul 11

San Salvador, El Salvador

#37 Jul 14, 2011
Honkies stop moaning.. New Orleans was ruined the moment whites stepped in... dont believe me? ask the Native American folks.. and by native american folks i dont mean the white honkies with 2% native blood and start to get a jizz in their pants and claiming to be native american lolol.. go to the poor reserves/section 8 houses if u want to see real native american folks and they will tell you whether they like you or not.. the answer will be very harsh white folks.

“"RAXANWEYN POWER"”

Since: Jul 11

San Salvador, El Salvador

#38 Jul 14, 2011
there is alot of natives also in Homeless shelters and many states they make majority.. and u have nerve to talk about other races when u fked up a whole country and its people and put them in reserves with no running water, no electricity.. go to pine ridge reserves south dakota and youll see how thrid world it is there, the average live expectancy is 48 or something.. now u see why some non white folks believe whites are devils..
Hal

Willingboro, NJ

#40 Jul 15, 2011
Its funny to here white folks whisper amongst themselves about other white folks in their community..." I don't allow lil' billy down there, those people are white trash, just look at how Dennis keeps his yard"........LMFAO!!
snaggletoof ray

United States

#41 Jul 19, 2011
dammit man i luv colored folk i thank everone outta own a couple or three

Since: Sep 10

Midlothian, VA

#42 Sep 16, 2011
White people are doomed. Too weak to prtect their own country, too weak to end guilty handouts, I need to move far away.
The Future of NO

Panama City, FL

#43 Sep 16, 2011
New Orleans is NOW a white chocalote city. Can I get an amen?
Black

Morton Grove, IL

#44 Oct 27, 2011
Tell the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike yourself I am not an animal, you are the one who portrays animalistic behavior, you illiterate piece of human waste. If I'm not mistaken Charles Darwin was a cracker and he said that you and your ancestors evolved from monkeys, yet your dumb ass wants to call someone else a monkey, you should be PROUD of your heritage. Stop trying to put your ancestry off on me, because as for me and my house we were created in the image of God. And I hate to burst your stereotypical bubble but I unlike yourself, I work everyday, and my family has owned its own business for yrs, no handouts here. You should stop listening to the bullshit your folks tell you about different ethnic groups. You think you are doing something , well why don't you and your people own up to the fact that what you have was gotten on the backs of black people. It's funny how white folks always want to call blacks lazy, but it was y'all lazy asses who had to get blacks to build this country because y'all was to fucking lazy to do it yourselves. You have all these stereotypical racist remarks, but you don't know a damn thing about me and that's what's so funny. Who in their right mind wishes death upon someone, you are a savage and an idiot!!!!
Most Blacks are lazy pieces of shit who rely on welfare and the section 8 programs. There are some that do support theyre family and are good working people, but for the most part every black person is just wasting oxygen. they do nothing to contribute to the well being of the country, except give police more jobs chasing them down because they steal, murder and rape. 60 % of raps are by blacks.... Thats nice. Oh and to your comment about how whites are lazy because blacks built this country; whites are the brain, the blacks are just the underdeveloped people working the land, eatinnnn some frieddd chicken, sipppin some kool-aid.
Dave

Groves, TX

#45 Nov 29, 2011
a secret wrote:
I have a secret for you, the Latinos keep the black criminals out, if there is a high number of Latinos. And the Latinos work hard, and have good family values. In areas with a high number of Latinos there are not any black criminal street gangs, and there are no welfare projects full of blacks. If Latinos moved into New Orleans as New Orleans rebuilds, then the Latinos would help keep the black criminals out.
That's right on the money! There are even some neighborhoods in the Watts neighborhood in LA that are safe to live because of an influx of Latino families.

Phoenix, AZ is another good example. There is low violent crime for a city of its size. The presence of Latinos living in areas that would normally be occupied by blacks makes those areas much safer; people wake up in the morning and go to work, come home, and go to sleep in order to do it again.

I am white, appreciate the Latino work ethic and culture, and was appalled that many whites dislike Latinos in Arizona.

I now live in an area of Texas among whites and Latinos. I will never subject my family to living near blacks after living in Phoenix, AZ, Fort Collins, CO, and southeast Texas (there are virtually no blacks in these areas).

I have become accustomed to people treating each other with civility most of the time. Blacks are simply incapable of this for the most part.
Cass

Texarkana, TX

#46 Dec 4, 2011
LMWAO, looks like my post was removed !! Knegro's just can't handle the fact's can they!!
moondab

Huntington Beach, CA

#47 Jan 5, 2012
Hiknapster wrote:
Blacks are totally not human at all. They are untaimable, critically dangerous animals that were born naturally to murder and destroy. I was actually embarrased when I read on the city-data forum of a maniac psycho who rode a trike through Fort Myers' Dunbar neighborhood. I'm surprised he isn't a fragmented mess of shattered, shredded, and charred flesh and bone covering a half mile stretch of Edison Avenue! Blacks, or Negros, are the ultimate terror to all society! And both black males and black females are natural born killers without a heart and they will murder you right out of the blue! And in fact, I even read that coincidentally, as about 94 percent of Dunbar (Fort Myers, Florida) is black, about 97% of all residents of Dunbar have been identified by the CIA and Homeland Security as known terrorists with connections to Osama bin Laden!
I have only one question...HOW DO YOU REALLY FEEL?
Buttlip Johnny

Brighton, MI

#48 Jan 7, 2012
moondab wrote:
<quoted text>
I have only one question...HOW DO YOU REALLY FEEL?
Its the samr in every major city. The ghetto just getting dumber and dumber. Soon they will revert back to tribal monkey savages again and dance around the campfire with their spears. Its not just your city, believe me. They to lazy to blow their own nose. They just push the snot back up with the palm of their hand and smile. They contribute noting to society as a peoples. Some are okay, but even the okay ones wont speak up about the lazy, freeloading ignorance. In order for merica to be truly equal we all got to get very stoopit, cuz they will never catch up.

Since: Apr 12

Des Moines, IA

#49 Aug 2, 2012
Cass wrote:
LMWAO, looks like my post was removed !! Knegro's just can't handle the fact's can they!!
I find that term to be very offensive.

I prefer "North American Pavement Ape" and "Obsolete Farm Equipment."
mz black girl

United States

#50 Aug 14, 2012
Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Blacks are lazy pieces of shit who rely on welfare and the section 8 programs. There are some that do support theyre family and are good working people, but for the most part every black person is just wasting oxygen. they do nothing to contribute to the well being of the country, except give police more jobs chasing them down because they steal, murder and rape. 60 % of raps are by blacks.... Thats nice. Oh and to your comment about how whites are lazy because blacks built this country; whites are the brain, the blacks are just the underdeveloped people working the land, eatinnnn some frieddd chicken, sipppin some kool-aid.
u ppl are dum if u knew anything read the bible the whole bible not what youre preacher prech to u read if u so dam smart us blacks can say a lot about yall yall have lice for dam sake thats just nasty im smart enough to know all whites not as stupid! As u all ill pray for u all.youll perish with the devil like george b.just like they hv sum poor white, asian,latino,black, all race its on u as one human to destin where u want to land youre life, youre lifestyle.Oh and the whites allways try to hold us back keep us down were here u dont like it kill youreself! And now days all i see is blacks doing they thing we dominate yall so bad its funny! All sports hv you seen how many black hig power ppl there iz i guess yall mad cus they take yall women sex them better than yall beat the hell out yall Oooh i know youre scared off us we know ediot im done i can go so hard but it serves nothing.hv a nice life ill pray for u at youre time of death youll need it.

Since: Apr 12

Des Moines, IA

#51 Aug 14, 2012
Mz black girl obviously went to public school, LOL!
Omg

United States

#52 Aug 14, 2012
This is so stupid. We are all gods children, there are white and black people on welfare. Get over it!
Desmond

Morganton, NC

#53 Aug 15, 2012
You will never get the Nixxer out of us!!!!
Jackson McCoon

Chicago, IL

#54 Oct 23, 2012
Tell the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike yourself I am not an animal, why don't you and your people own up to the fact that what you have was gotten on the backs of black people. It's funny how white folks always want to call blacks lazy, but it was y'all lazy asses who had to get blacks to build this country because you are a savage and an idiot!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA! Stop it, you're killing me! The only thing on the backs of black people is grease, and hopefully a few whip marks.
mammbo

Bensalem, PA

#55 Nov 13, 2012
Hiknapster wrote:
Blacks are totally not human at all. They are untaimable, critically dangerous animals that were born naturally to murder and destroy. I was actually embarrased when I read on the city-data forum of a maniac psycho who rode a trike through Fort Myers' Dunbar neighborhood. I'm surprised he isn't a fragmented mess of shattered, shredded, and charred flesh and bone covering a half mile stretch of Edison Avenue! Blacks, or Negros, are the ultimate terror to all society! And both black males and black females are natural born killers without a heart and they will murder you right out of the blue! And in fact, I even read that coincidentally, as about 94 percent of Dunbar (Fort Myers, Florida) is black, about 97% of all residents of Dunbar have been identified by the CIA and Homeland Security as known terrorists with connections to Osama bin Laden!
Wow, nice articulation for someone with a big, fat, juicy, purple afro-cock in its' mouf;)
wtf2

Lafayette, LA

#56 Nov 15, 2012
Hiknapster wrote:
Animals come in all races look in a mirror u a hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr shamed 19,734
News Crimes Against Persons Soared In N.O. In 2014 Mon Stella 7
How Corrupt is the Gretna Police Dept? (May '11) Mon Kenny 10
Poll Do you support the proposed New Orleans smoking... Mar 28 trying 7
birth place of the blues (Jun '14) Mar 22 Pennie Lane 2
News City Launches Website On Smoking Ban Mar 21 Schmones 1
News New Orleans I.C.E agents arrest 67 illegal immi... Mar 21 A man2 11
New Orleans Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New Orleans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance