of 3
Next Last
monica

Metairie, LA

#1 Oct 12, 2009
Brandon

Marrero, LA

#3 Oct 13, 2009
Sorry. The hurricane came later. The east was already trashed from, well, colored people.

“Hey what's up”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 19, 2009
Yes it is like that everywhere they go.
Stop giving them free food and housing assistance and they will have to live where they can afford to live.
Not ruin nice neighborhoods and turn them into crime ridden ghetto's.
Thinking Voter

Iowa City, IA

#5 Aug 31, 2010
From 1980 to 2008 the black population of Iowa City doubled.. so did crime.

It's that simple
Richard Weed

United States

#7 Sep 1, 2010
Talk to the greedy landlords who take the easy Section 8 money. As an ex-landlord, I would not take a Section-8 tenant.
Hiknapster

AOL

#8 Sep 12, 2010
Blacks are totally not human at all. They are untaimable, critically dangerous animals that were born naturally to murder and destroy. I was actually embarrased when I read on the city-data forum of a maniac psycho who rode a trike through Fort Myers' Dunbar neighborhood. I'm surprised he isn't a fragmented mess of shattered, shredded, and charred flesh and bone covering a half mile stretch of Edison Avenue! Blacks, or Negros, are the ultimate terror to all society! And both black males and black females are natural born killers without a heart and they will murder you right out of the blue! And in fact, I even read that coincidentally, as about 94 percent of Dunbar (Fort Myers, Florida) is black, about 97% of all residents of Dunbar have been identified by the CIA and Homeland Security as known terrorists with connections to Osama bin Laden!
george barnett

United States

#9 Sep 13, 2010
Hiknapster wrote:
Blacks are totally not human at all. They are untaimable, critically dangerous animals that were born naturally to murder and destroy. I was actually embarrased when I read on the city-data forum of a maniac psycho who rode a trike through Fort Myers' Dunbar neighborhood. I'm surprised he isn't a fragmented mess of shattered, shredded, and charred flesh and bone covering a half mile stretch of Edison Avenue! Blacks, or Negros, are the ultimate terror to all society! And both black males and black females are natural born killers without a heart and they will murder you right out of the blue! And in fact, I even read that coincidentally, as about 94 percent of Dunbar (Fort Myers, Florida) is black, about 97% of all residents of Dunbar have been identified by the CIA and Homeland Security as known terrorists with connections to Osama bin Laden!
It's not a matter of genetics.This is the end result of Lyndon Johnson's Great Society welfare puppy mill.As illegitimacy spreads in the White community with Baby Mamas raising children without fathers;you see the same shyte.Lyndon should be dug up,pissed on,and then reburied.
Chris

Elkridge, MD

#11 Jan 29, 2011
Genetics!
Facts:

Though only about 13% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.

Blacks adopted into middle-class White families had IQs averaging 89.4, just slightly above the average of 88 for Blacks of the North Central U.S. region from which they originated. This was 9 IQ points below the average of the adopted Black/White
hybrids (98.5) in the same families, 16 points below the adopted Whites (105.6), and 20 points below the White biological offspring (109.4).

Black males are twice as likely than white males to have MAOA-L which has been linked to crime, violence and aggression in scores of studies. Black males are also 13.5 times more likely to have a rare version of the gene associated with extreme violence and extreme aggression.

Welfare by race 38% white / 37% black. But, blacks make up only about 13% of the U.S. population. While there are more whites on welfare than blacks,
the percentage of the black population on welfare is greater than the percentage of the white population on welfare.

One in three food stamp households is headed by an African American. More than a third of food stamp benefits are issued to African-Americans.(According to Census data, African Americans make up about 13 percent of the U.S. population.)

Asians score higher on tests of mental ability than do Whites, both within the U.S.A. and in Asia, whereas Africans and Caribbeans score lower. Asians populations in East Asia and North America typically have mean IQs falling between 101 to 111. White populations in Europe, South Africa, Australasia, and North America have mean IQs of from 85 to 115, with an overall mean of 100. Black populations living south of the Sahara, in the Caribbean, in Britain,and in North America, average IQs of from 70 to 90.

Speed of decision making (reaction time) in 9 to 12-year olds, in which children decide which of several lights stands out from others,shows that the racial differences in mental ability are not restricted to paper and pencil tests. All children can perform the task in less than one second, but more intelligent children, as measured by traditional IQ tests, perform the task faster than less intelligent children. Asian children from Hong Kong and Japan were faster on average in decision time (controlling for movement time) than were White children from Britain and Ireland, who in turn were faster than Black children from South Africa. Using the same decision time tasks, the same racial ordering in California school children.

Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), has confirmed the White/Black difference. The preponderance of evidence from studies using different techniques, conducted by different researchers, on different samples, confirms the conclusion that the brains of Asians and their descendants average about 17 cm3 (1 in3) larger than those of Europeans and their descendants whose brains average about 80 cm3 (5 in3) larger than those of Africans and their descendants.

Black\White IQ differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state,county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc.

With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Negro overlap of White median I.Q.'s ranges from 10 to 25 percent, equality would require 50 percent.

The U.S. government's PACE examination, given to 100,000 university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service
employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Blacks. Among top scorers
the difference between Negro and White performance is even more striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only
one-fifth of one percent of a Black applicants score as high as 90--a White/Black success ration of 80/1.
a secret

AOL

#12 Jan 29, 2011
I have a secret for you, the Latinos keep the black criminals out, if there is a high number of Latinos. And the Latinos work hard, and have good family values. In areas with a high number of Latinos there are not any black criminal street gangs, and there are no welfare projects full of blacks. If Latinos moved into New Orleans as New Orleans rebuilds, then the Latinos would help keep the black criminals out.
sam

Falls Church, VA

#15 May 8, 2011
Ican't wait for the war
WOW

United States

#17 May 10, 2011
Is this 1949? Who still says colored people? Oh, I forgot which forum I was in....SMH!
Brandon wrote:
Sorry. The hurricane came later. The east was already trashed from, well, colored people.
WOW

Virginia Beach, VA

#18 May 10, 2011
There are white people on Section 8, hispanics, mexican, every race in represented. Be careful the words you speak, you may find yourself in their shoes someday.
WOW

United States

#19 May 10, 2011
Genetics? Hogwash! We are all genetically connected one way or another.
Benny

Ellenboro, NC

#20 May 11, 2011
WOW- Sounds like you have never had to deal with these people or you are a Coon!!! It has not been the color of the skin, it is the jungle behavior!!!
WOW

Virginia Beach, VA

#21 May 11, 2011
I have been exposed to many races and can say all races have portions that exhibit the same types of behaviors; even your type of behavior. Every race is represented in Section 8, prisons, correctional facitilities, and government assistance. You are no better than anyone because of the color of you skin. Coon? LOL! LMBO at this ignorance, really. That is so funny to me. Who says that really? I hope that wasn't an insult because that is just hillarious to me.
AfghanAnt

New Orleans, LA

#25 May 24, 2011
This is the most disgusting and socially repugnant forum post I've ever read in my whole entire life. You should all be ashamed not of your feelings or thought but you would actually subject others to your deluded and erroneously incorrect information on the socio-economical state of Blacks in New Orleans.
Tell the truth

Houston, TX

#27 May 28, 2011
Cass wrote:
LOL ,Name one city section 8 kneegros hasn't ruined ! They are useless as crap and contribute nothing to society ,they lay around on their @ss and breed more ni-g-lets ,its an endless cycle that needs to stop ! Hard working white people are steadily getting tired of supporting this behavior and when it finally comes to a head and it will , there won't be ay more gib me dats for these losers ! Now call me what you want ,I know the truth stings but it is what it is !!

You are just another dumb cracker, do you know how many white people recieve housing assistance from the Section 8 program, and they keep having lil dirt floor cracklets and hard working black people are tired of taking care of all those meth heads and their crumb snatchers. So tell your family and friend to stop hiding behind black people and stand up and tell the world they are receiving govt assistance.
Tell the truth

Houston, TX

#28 May 28, 2011
It amazes me how everyone from the westbank can comment on this post but yall refuse to comment on the post about Gretna PD
Tell the truth

Houston, TX

#30 May 29, 2011
Cass wrote:
<quoted text>Poor ignorant monkey you just cant handle the truth nor will you be able to handle your future ,I hope you starve to death ! I could lose my business or get hurt and not be able to work and i would still be able to find an honest way to eat without resorting to wellfare ! Thats what my father has taught me ,you on the otherhand assuming you even knew who your father was (and thats not likely)has learned nothing but how to look in your mailbox ! So you can eat shet and die monkeyboy ! And why would i give a crap about Gretna PD ,just shows your ignorance !
Unlike yourself I am not an animal, you are the one who portrays animalistic behavior, you illiterate piece of human waste. If I'm not mistaken Charles Darwin was a cracker and he said that you and your ancestors evolved from monkeys, yet your dumb ass wants to call someone else a monkey, you should be PROUD of your heritage. Stop trying to put your ancestry off on me, because as for me and my house we were created in the image of God. And I hate to burst your stereotypical bubble but I unlike yourself, I work everyday, and my family has owned its own business for yrs, no handouts here. You should stop listening to the bullshit your folks tell you about different ethnic groups. You think you are doing something , well why don't you and your people own up to the fact that what you have was gotten on the backs of black people. It's funny how white folks always want to call blacks lazy, but it was y'all lazy asses who had to get blacks to build this country because y'all was to fucking lazy to do it yourselves. You have all these stereotypical racist remarks, but you don't know a damn thing about me and that's what's so funny. Who in their right mind wishes death upon someone, you are a savage and an idiot!!!!
Dotal38

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Jun 5, 2011
I hope more Asians, Latinos and Blacks continue to come to this country. The US borders are open to all and flow both ways. If you don't like it here you are always free to leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 6 hr Not Landrieu 3,269
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr WARRIOR 19,203
RICHARD SHERMAN is not a THUG, but rather a GRE... 14 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
Why do LIBERALS always BLAME WHITE MEN for what... 16 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 3
The NAAWP raises HELL with the AMERICAN MAINSTR... 17 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 4
The NFL is having difficulty fielding a TEAM fo... 17 hr curious 3
VIGILANTE JUSTICE is on the RISE here in AMERIC... Sep 12 NAAWP CRIME NEWS ... 1
•••
•••
•••

New Orleans Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

New Orleans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••