New Orleans schools ban creationism and 'revisionist' history in rebuke of Texas

Dec 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Raw Story

The school board for Orleans Parish in Louisiana voted Tuesday night to ban the teaching of creationism as science and what they called a "revisionist" history curriculum promoted by the state of Texas.

Comments
21 - 40 of 206 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2013
MiDutch

Waterford, MI

#21 Dec 31, 2012
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>There goes the science of spontaneous quantum creationism which is now so firmly established in mainstream physics that quantum creationism is now acknowledged to be undeniable science in the popular culture.
http://everythingimportant.org/naturalism
Sure it is Eugene. Want to link to something OTHER than that insane cr@p website of yours that show this?

BTW you get a real teaching job yet? Or are you still barred from teaching in public schools down there in Richardson, Texas?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#22 Dec 31, 2012
MiDutch wrote:
Sure it is Eugene. Want to link to something OTHER than that insane cr@p website of yours that show this?
I could post all the links and quotes of the given page but I prefer to prevent bigots from being enlightened.
MiDutch wrote:
BTW you get a real teaching job yet? Or are you still barred from teaching in public schools down there in Richardson, Texas?
Thanks for your personal interest. I got a glowing recommendation from my previous teaching job and am now a professor of mathematics.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#23 Dec 31, 2012
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>I could post all the links and quotes of the given page but I prefer to prevent bigots from being enlightened.
Bye then.

Location hidden

#24 Jan 1, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Bye then.
Bye to you also. Thanks for identifying yourself as an unworthy bigot.
MIDutch

Waterford, MI

#25 Jan 1, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your personal interest. I got a glowing recommendation from my previous teaching job and am now a professor of mathematics.
Really? Where? At the local home school association? Isn't that were you were a "professor of mathematics" before?
MIDutch

Waterford, MI

#26 Jan 1, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Bye to you also. Thanks for identifying yourself as an unworthy bigot.
Oh, Eugene, Eugene. Is that anyway for a good Christian to behave?

Oh, wait. You're a "fundamentalist christian creationist", aren't you? So the answer to that would be, yes. ALL you "fundamentalist christians" clearly display behavior that Jesus would find appalling and which will eventually send you to that really hot bad place you believe in.

Location hidden

#27 Jan 1, 2013
MIDutch wrote:
Really? Where? At the local home school association? Isn't that were you were a "professor of mathematics" before?
You obviously don't understand the meaning of simple words.

pro·fes·sor
[pruh-fes-er]
noun
1. a teacher of the highest academic rank in a college or university, who has been awarded the title Professor in a particular branch of learning
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/profes...

Location hidden

#28 Jan 1, 2013
MIDutch wrote:
Oh, Eugene, Eugene. Is that anyway for a good Christian to behave?
You need to understand that you're an ignoramus in both science and Biblical theology. Read the New Testament to see how good Christians behave.

Acts 13
9 Then Saul, who also is called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him 10 and said, "O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord?"

However, there is no disputing your ignorance of science.

Location hidden

#29 Jan 1, 2013
MIDutch wrote:
Oh, wait. You're a "fundamentalist christian creationist", aren't you?
No I am not. I'm a quantum creationist.
MIDutch

Waterford, MI

#30 Jan 1, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't understand the meaning of simple words.
pro·fes·sor
[pruh-fes-er]
noun
1. a teacher of the highest academic rank in a college or university, who has been awarded the title Professor in a particular branch of learning
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/profes...
So, which Bible "college" hired you? I'd LOVE to see your biography on their website.
MIDutch

Waterford, MI

#31 Jan 1, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>You need to understand that you're an ignoramus in both science and Biblical theology. Read the New Testament to see how good Christians behave.
Acts 13
9 Then Saul, who also is called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him 10 and said, "O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord?"
However, there is no disputing your ignorance of science.
I am not the one who has LIED about being a scientist, am I?

And everyone who has an internet connection can see for themselves how well YOU have done concerning science debates over the years.

You ever get those peer reviewed math and science journals to call you back?
MIDutch

Waterford, MI

#32 Jan 1, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not. I'm a quantum creationist.
Which your pathetic website makes so eminently clear [snicker].

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#33 Jan 1, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not. I'm a quantum creationist.
Different god, same religious nonsense. Name it what you want, you have a delusion, that's easy to see.

Location hidden

#34 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Name it what you want, you have a delusion, that's easy to see.
There is no delusion about me understanding what you do not. The delusion is you pretending to be qualified to judge my arguments.

There is no question to rational minds that the just-so stories of Darwinism are pseudo-scientific delusions.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#35 Jan 2, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>There is no delusion about me understanding what you do not. The delusion is you pretending to be qualified to judge my arguments.
There is no question to rational minds that the just-so stories of Darwinism are pseudo-scientific delusions.
Shubee Doobee Doo, no one can understand someone as off there rocker as you. As you yourself have pointed out, your arguments are #2.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#36 Jan 2, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Bye to you also. Thanks for identifying yourself as an unworthy bigot.
Yes, I am bigoted toward fundamentalist anti-reality fruitcakes and unworthy of their pseudo-science.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#37 Jan 2, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>There is no delusion about me understanding what you do not. The delusion is you pretending to be qualified to judge my arguments.
Qualifications were not necessary the moment you admitted you were a creationist.
Shubee wrote:
Of course, that's why we've demonstrated that evolution is scientifically testable and pasts those tests and you STILL, YEARS LATER have not been able to address our posts coherently yet. Oh, but here's a bunch of babble about magical god-poofing and it's got the word "quantum" in it! That MUST be sciencey!!!

So back to the important stuff, how long ya think your new professor-ship will last before they do a John A Davison on ya?

Location hidden

#38 Jan 2, 2013
The Dude wrote:
Qualifications were not necessary the moment you admitted you were a creationist.
A quantum creationist is a believer in the concept that highly ordered structures can pop into existence quantum mechanically. Rodger Penrose and Stephen Hawking are quantum creationists.

Location hidden

#39 Jan 2, 2013
The Dude wrote:
Of course, that's why we've demonstrated that evolution is scientifically testable and pasts those tests
Everyone in my circle of respectable scientists accepts the triviality of change over time for both the cosmos and the species of planet earth.

Location hidden

#40 Jan 2, 2013
The Dude wrote:
So back to the important stuff, how long ya think your new professor-ship will last before they do a John A Davison on ya?
I'm entitled to my rights of free speech and to teach my irrefutable theological message independently of my academic professorship.
http://everythingimportant.org

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 min Bently 18,880
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Living Wage 3,072
Analysis: La. Lawmaker targets speed traps (May '08) 13 hr Boston 49
School superintendents 15 hr Cpf 1
EX-MAYOR RAY NAGIN seems to have taken a SMIDGE... (Feb '14) Aug 28 LOUISIANA BLOGGER... 3
Fire chief Aug 28 Cpf 1
The LOUISIANA BLOGGER CLUB and former MAYOR RAY... Aug 28 LOUISIANA BLOGGER... 1
•••
•••
•••

New Orleans Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Orleans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New Orleans News, Events & Info