Michael

Saddle River, NJ

#1 May 30, 2012
I brought my 2007 Scion tC in for an oil change during the first week of February. Upon getting it back, the car will not even start. After multiple weeks left in his garage, he told me he "repaired" the car and verified it through a test drive. The car never even made it out of his lot when I hopped in. Finally, enough was enough and I demanded a refund. He offered me 50% back, so $250. However, he offered me the refund a month and a half ago and so far, I only have received $50. Everyday for the last 45 days, he has told me the money would be there "tomorrow". I confronted him today, and he told me he doesn't have the money as we stood in the middle of a packed lot. I told him I would be forced to get a family lawyer, and he told me to f**k off. I was a fool to try and support a local business. The guy claims 35 years of experience, yet can't be older than 50. My car was fine before he touched it! Do not go to this guy unless you want to scrap it.
louis

Ridgewood, NJ

#2 May 22, 2013
STAY AWAY! I brought my 1999 boxster to him with a ticking sound. well he replaced the drive belt with the WRONG belt that disconnected the air compressor (the source of the ticking).. i brought the car to another mechanic who confirmed this and fixed it correctly.

i didnt notice the Air compressor not working because it was MARCH and didnt have a need for it in a convertible that i only drive occasionally...and if you know the boxster the motor isnt something you can open a hood and look aty.. granted it took a month or so until i noticed he didnt fix it correctly. but he completely threw up his hands and blamed the mechanic who actually fixed it and refused to provide a detailed invoice of his work
Carrie

Little Falls, NJ

#3 Jun 11, 2013
Can you tell me the name of the owner? I am trying to figure that out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garden Statue Sep 16 Claire Reynolds 1
Former Ridgewood Resident In One Of The Worst D... Sep 12 otter space 21
Panchos problem (Feb '14) Feb '14 annoyedNM 1
Just moved to town, need help finding doctor wh... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Some turtle guy 1
Robbed teens, posed as cop Jason Gaines (Nov '13) Nov '13 HS bro 2
WPU breaks ground on building (Oct '13) Oct '13 Emma Coyle 1
Black jeep tinted windows (Mar '13) Jun '13 MONNI J 6
•••

New Milford News Video

•••
•••

New Milford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Milford People Search