watcher407

Trenton, NJ

#1 Sep 27, 2009
This being my second year here in NM I’ve noticed a lot of things with the way the Rec sports teams and put together and I have to say just a few words about it. It’s lazy and disgusting how the teams are organized! It seems some coaches have preferential treatment and are able to select to have the same team as last year even though they over powered any team they came across. No balance at all to the teams and if a kid doesn’t perform well then they can forget about being on that team again. The kids that don’t perform well end up on a team of other kids that don’t perform well. These kids sometimes don’t perform well because they are new to the sport, aren’t that athletic, or just don’t understand the game well enough to be good at it. It’s extremely disgusting to watch this week after week. To see the kids on a team that never wins because they were dropped from previous teams because they didn’t perform to the coaches standards or maybe because the coach didn’t get his ego stroked by that child’s parents. I want to make everyone aware of the poor performance of the NM Rec Comm. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawsuits 4 hr DumontClassof95 2
George t muro 6 hr DumontClassof95 5
Housecleaning Tue dddddw 3
News Gynecologist charged with sexual abuse against ... (Jun '14) Jun 25 pailrider 29
Persiles boat lunch Pa. Jun 10 jerry 2
News DNA Match Leads to Arrest in 25-Year-Old Murder... (Mar '07) May '16 JMACK 85
News Teaneck police captain charged with soliciting ... (Feb '09) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 16

New Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Milford Mortgages