Bridgewater Tractor Parade is saved t...

Bridgewater Tractor Parade is saved thanks to local sponsors

There are 11 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Aug 4, 2009, titled Bridgewater Tractor Parade is saved thanks to local sponsors. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

The Bridgewater Tractor Parade has been saved. When word got out Monday the parade and its after-party might be canceled if another sponsor wasn't found, area businesses and the state's Attorney General rose to the occasion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

tons of fun

Greenwich, NJ

#1 Aug 4, 2009
love the tractor parade!
wasted money

Durham, CT

#2 Aug 4, 2009
pls submit a budget with a line item as to why it cost $7000. If the bank has that money to donate pls incredse my interest rate
Sick

Redmond, WA

#3 Aug 4, 2009
who cares?
in CT

Ridgefield, CT

#4 Aug 5, 2009
Sick wrote:
who cares?
obviously, not many in San Diego would. no one said you had to read it, let alone post on it.
in CT

Ridgefield, CT

#5 Aug 5, 2009
sorry, san RAMON, but who cares :-)
Wow

Lebanon, CT

#6 Aug 5, 2009
the tractor parade.. woohoo... sounded like this was Blumenthals big thing for the year. What a laugh. Like anyone even goes to tiny Bridgewater to watch this silliness.
poo poo the self pitiers

Redding, CT

#7 Aug 5, 2009
buncha' LL-bean-wearin' hicks
Hallefallujah

Valley Stream, NY

#8 Aug 5, 2009
kudos to the news times for shaking down a couple locals to donate to a waste of time. unless them tractors are pulling illegals out of hablabury, its just a big pony show.
Dont Tread on Me

Englewood, CO

#9 Aug 5, 2009
I'm looking forward to the tractor jumping contest over the politicians.
pony show watcher

New Milford, CT

#10 Sep 1, 2012
Hallefallujah wrote:
kudos to the news times for shaking down a couple locals to donate to a waste of time. unless them tractors are pulling illegals out of hablabury, its just a big pony show.
Just glad you wont be there~!
great time

New Canaan, CT

#11 Sep 4, 2012
no kneeeggers or stinky-shitskins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oscar Pistorius (Feb '13) Jul '16 Hungarian 101 4
News Volunteers call for changes at pound (Feb '08) May '16 You dont scare no... 61
News 14 people arrested in Danbury, New Milford as c... (May '09) May '16 john cipolla 68
Proposed propane storage facility 10 Allen dr G... Apr '16 Fast Red Car 1
News Dunham Farm housing plan is no-go (Aug '08) Apr '16 Backweird 6
News Clinton aide wins citizenship (Dec '15) Feb '16 tomin cali 11
This is a test (Dec '15) Dec '15 Test user 1

New Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Milford Mortgages