Posted in the New Miami Forum

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2012
How do they let a convicted felon coach these little kids.really you go denny

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2012
really wrote:
How do they let a convicted felon coach these little kids.really you go denny
What was he convicted for and how many other people are waiting in line to coach?

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Ask the board gino they did a background check or did they
blue canary

Astoria, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2013
It depends on what the offense was and how long ago. Any sexual offense is not ok!Not that others are, but look at all the fats of it first. Each organization except for those that are affliated with a district Little League group usually have their own by laws. They have to go by the rules of Williamsport. A lot of organizations have their own by laws. Example: Man gets into a bar fight in 1995 and beats the snot out of someone and is convicted on the felony assult in the fifth degree. Fifth being very low. However, it is stll a felony. Do you hold that over a person's head who has been a good citizen since and ben them from helping keep kids from making bad choices later in life. Do you group him with the felon with dug convictions within the last 2-5 years. I am not saying it is ok for whom ever it is to be coaching, but there is a lot that goes into those decisions. As previously posted, ask when the next board meeting is or request an emergency meeting to discuss our concerns.

Fenton, MI

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Do they do background checks for football. Some shady coaches their.
just sayn

Wilmington, OH

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Who was shady

Fenton, MI

#7 Jan 24, 2013
The 3rd and 4th grade coaches. They get checked? I'd be surpised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scenes from Pike County, Ohio: April 25, 2016 3 hr DubVeeStrong 3
News New Miami Now Target Of Speed Camera Fight (Mar '13) Oct 20 rudiger 54
does anyone know rev john carter (May '09) Oct 19 No. 39
Jobs for Sex Offenders?? Are they out there?? (May '11) Oct 19 No. 96
News Authorities Check On Sex Offenders | Ohio News ... (Apr '10) Oct 19 Offenderwatch 15
Info on Mike Banks Oct 19 Info 1
uhr rents is stealing (Mar '14) Oct 17 kkaywilson 7

New Miami Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Miami Mortgages