where is bobby writesel??

Posted in the New Matamoras Forum

socurious

United States

#1 May 24, 2012
Just curious where he is these days??? I wonder if hes taken???
WHAT

Ravenswood, WV

#2 May 24, 2012
socurious wrote:
Just curious where he is these days??? I wonder if hes taken???
Yes
socurious

United States

#3 May 25, 2012
Is he still with grace
socurious

United States

#4 May 25, 2012
I heard he had a new chic in gallia? I would love 2 c him
ur2nosey4me

United States

#5 May 25, 2012
I heard he is doing well and working all the time. I was told hes in Gallipolis with some girl and hes not with Grace anymore.
-10abc282-

United States

#7 Jun 14, 2012
He is a great guy!
iknow

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2012
Hes living in Gallia with some Amanda chic. I heard they have been together for awhile now. Last I seen him was about a month ago and he looked better than ever and they seemed really happy. Maybe she was what he needed.
swhing

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2012
He is seeing Amanda Theiss and has been
. They seem to be perfect for 1 another
nope

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2013
He may live with amanda but he is still sleeping with Grace. I can't see why but I've seen them together recently. Must have been when Amanda & Cory are at work. I feel for those to dumb asses. They are both getting played at look retarded for staying
friendoftheirs

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Jan 30, 2013
ok let me just say first off this topix is a waste of time...but,I am Amanda T's bestie and what she and Bob have is very real and legit and the only interaction w Grace is to transfer the kids...Bob is a good dad and a good man...and he aint just playing house with my bestie...what they have is LOVE and Grace has moved on as well so perhaps others should just find a new "topix" to stir some drama on cause what you're saying aint gonna matter to no one but you....so sorry your life sucks so bad you gotta try to tear others down I <3 YA MIMSY...throw it all to the side cause he is your guy and I KNOW HE LOVES YOU:)
amanda

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2013
friendoftheirs wrote:
ok let me just say first off this topix is a waste of time...but,I am Amanda T's bestie and what she and Bob have is very real and legit and the only interaction w Grace is to transfer the kids...Bob is a good dad and a good man...and he aint just playing house with my bestie...what they have is LOVE and Grace has moved on as well so perhaps others should just find a new "topix" to stir some drama on cause what you're saying aint gonna matter to no one but you....so sorry your life sucks so bad you gotta try to tear others down I <3 YA MIMSY...throw it all to the side cause he is your guy and I KNOW HE LOVES YOU:)
That's exactly right!!!!!
Amanda

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2013
He is right where he is supposed to be <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Matamoras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Goodnite 42 min Truth 1
ashley krider 1 hr xoxox 1
Ali wooten Tue interested 1
Jennifer Johnson Mon Lol 9
faith wells (Apr '14) Jan 24 Failure to do job 74
Lori Sellers Jan 20 JRB 2
problems with New Era Broadband? Jan 19 Miss my internet 1
New Matamoras Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web