PCPD a person who thinks hes above th...

PCPD a person who thinks hes above the law

Posted in the New Martinsville Forum

paden city truth

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Sep 26, 2012
The City of Paden City hires a felon to work for the police department. The new officer Paden City Police Department hired has been charged and arrested for defrauding the government. The so called officer collected unemployment while he was employed. Is this what Paden City Police Department has come to?
Concerned Citizen

Marietta, OH

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Well, what do you expect? Look at his family, they have been saving each others butts for years now. I have known that family for a long time and they are no good. Isn't it strange that the whole family has moved from Pleasants County to the Paden City/Sistersville area. Are they trying to take over here now? If that is the case then I am sorry for the good people of Tyler and Wetzel County.
Error

Worthington, WV

#3 Oct 1, 2012
I have drove through this area before and I must say that it's pretty junky looking.
museumguy

New York, NY

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Error, then don't drive through again. No, it is not "junky" looking. PC is a small town, with a nice straight thoroughfare (4th Ave.). Some of the houses do need fixing up or torn down but what town doesn't have those kinds of houses. The school and adjacent football field, practice fieldhouse are in near perfect condition. Many, many homes have perfectly manicured lawns. It is mainly a residential community with a few small businesses, two schools, a bank and several churches. There are two gas stations, a fine fire department and an enormouse city park along the banks of the Ohio River. The town has its OWN museum (something many, many towns can only dream of) and great standard American, Mexican and Chinese restaurants. PC is the home of the world's largest manufacturer of marbles. The Paul Wissmach Glass Company makes stained glass in Paden City. Where else is that made?
See what one little statement can envoke? I admit, PC and most any town needs to do some spring cleaning. The sad truth is that this condition exists all over the United States, probably even in WALLACE, WV.
TCB

Marietta, OH

#5 Feb 19, 2013
He wasn't "employed" and getting unemployment. He did an odd job while recieving unemployment. for those of you who are not aware, if you get paid to mow the neighbors grass while on unemployment and do not report it you can be in trouble. The only ones complaining about the new officers are the ones who have something to hide. They are doing a good job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick of this election already!!! 19 hr Hatestupidpeople 3
And the corruption continues in Marshall County 19 hr Hatestupidpeople 8
why dont Wetzel Co. Police do their jobs serious? (Jul '11) Mon amber 51
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 30 West Hamlin folk 1,266
Review: Jacksonburg Pit Stop (Jun '14) Apr 13 Really 7
new martinsville trash (Jun '15) Apr 7 Really 7
choo choo's restaurant (Apr '09) Apr 6 Jim 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Martinsville Mortgages