Women who collect child support and a...

Women who collect child support and alimony

Posted in the New Martinsville Forum

StandUp

Huntington, WV

#1 Oct 11, 2012
It is amazing how many worthless women are out there. You collect your money and it never goes to the kids. You also collect welfare in food stamps, WIC, and clothing vouchers. Get a job and stop living off everyone else! Worthless low life waste of human specimen.
used father

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2012
What's amazing is the amount a father has to pay! I mean by all accounts fathers should be responsible but I personally believe WV needs to make the women show for where a portion of the money is spent on the children's behalf. They blow the money on whatever they want and bitch because the fathers don't pay enough!!!!?!?!?
an abandoned mother

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Oct 15, 2012
when a father leaves his wife with shut off notices and talks to the power of estate behind the wife's back and he tells the power of estate that he's not going to pay rent and up and leaves his wife and kids with no money and the wife's job was taking care of the home and kids, he deserves everything he gets. what goes around does come back around......and spoual support means that the woan doesn't need to show where the money goes, because that is her money. but if need to, then yes, the woman should show where the child support goes to, because there are women out there who spend the money on unnecessary things.
hey wait a minute

Worthington, WV

#4 Oct 17, 2012
There are just as many worthless men out there also. Those that have fun making the babies but dont want to take care of them...Me and my husband got divorced when our daughter was 14 i never saw a bit of support for her until she was 29 years old and they were going to throw him in jail for not paying. The judge asked if i want alimony and i said no and support either because i knew i wouldnt see any. They said well we have to award you support. He owed me 10,000 dollars we went back to court i settled for 3,000 dollars. If you are mad at one woman for putting you through the ringer thats fine but leave the rest of us out of it because we are not all worthless. We all dont spend child support on worthless things some of us actually use it for bills and food...If there is someone you are paying that uses it for drugs, booze, parties, clothes for themselves etc,then get proof and take them back to court. But dont put all woman down just because you are having trouble with one woman.
used father

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2012
hey wait a minute wrote:
There are just as many worthless men out there also. Those that have fun making the babies but dont want to take care of them...Me and my husband got divorced when our daughter was 14 i never saw a bit of support for her until she was 29 years old and they were going to throw him in jail for not paying. The judge asked if i want alimony and i said no and support either because i knew i wouldnt see any. They said well we have to award you support. He owed me 10,000 dollars we went back to court i settled for 3,000 dollars. If you are mad at one woman for putting you through the ringer thats fine but leave the rest of us out of it because we are not all worthless. We all dont spend child support on worthless things some of us actually use it for bills and food...If there is someone you are paying that uses it for drugs, booze, parties, clothes for themselves etc,then get proof and take them back to court. But dont put all woman down just because you are having trouble with one woman.
don't believe one time did anyone say ALL women. If your not one the may God bless you. But there are some out there and it's well known. WV has some f&@ked up rules for this and it needs to be looked at and some changes made.
hey wait a minute

Worthington, WV

#6 Oct 18, 2012
sorry used father but standup said worthless women in their comment. Yes i understand that there are those that do complain about more money and use it for things other then to take care of their children. I also think they should take in to account all the other money the father gives to the mother for the child. Sometimes something comes up the child has something they need for school, or something else they need before the child support comes out and of course they ask the father well if he gives the money it should be taken off what he gives every week, month etc. My late husband and i raised my daughter so that when the child support finally started coming in i did give her some but most of it was mine to do with what i pleased because she is an adult now...And i dont mean i used it for partying or anything i just splurged on things lol...I paid my bills with my work money and used it for extra things. Yes some woman take advantage of the support laws and complain all the time about needing more money and then their are those that take what they get do the best with it paying the bills and buying things for the child...
1 post removed
mom

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2013
If you don't wanna pay, don't play. And I also suggest that you raise you standards, don't have kids with no good welfare bums.
Yeap

Hansford, WV

#9 Feb 4, 2013
That's the problem with New Martinsville. Full of skanky women! Every single one of them are white trash welfare sluts.
mom

United States

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Yeap wrote:
That's the problem with New Martinsville. Full of skanky women! Every single one of them are white trash welfare sluts.
Not all of them. I agree there's a lot though. Way worse than most other areas.
Wife_n_Mother

Marietta, OH

#11 Jun 7, 2013
Yeap wrote:
I'm sorry Yeap but you're absolutely wrong about all women from New Martinsville being white trash welfare sluts. I'm sorry that's all you have met in this town, but guarantee not all. I for one have been married 8 years with 2 children and my husband works, and I take care of the kids because they are still young. We are not on any kind of welfare whatsoever. So before you say all New Martinsville women check your sources.
MSKamish

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 13, 2013
ANY PARENT regardless of gender that does not take care of the emotional, physical, and financial needs of their children should be called out for what they are..If you can't support and nurture them...get FIXED EARLY..
wakeup

Worthington, WV

#13 Jun 15, 2013
The taxes one taxpayer pays for one recipient is spead out amoung many millions of recipients; the amount one taxpaper pays for one recipients is very small change over a five year period, maybe a dime or quarter. Some recipients are deserving, some are bad people taking advantage. If a taxpaper hates, like a war hero's son who's sick because he paid a dime to him over a five year period, well, you figure it out.
lmmfao

Bluefield, WV

#14 Jul 8, 2013
Yeap wrote:
most of them live or stay in the villas
HomeBoy

Marietta, OH

#15 Jul 8, 2013
You are posting on a Sistersville Forum...NOT a New Martinsville site...please move over there. We have enough crazies on our own site. Thank You.
Enlightening Tourist

Mannington, WV

#16 Jul 8, 2013
You should realize that this topic is NOT exclusive to any one forum but appears on Topix New Martinsville, Sistersville, Paden City, Middlebourne and Pine Grove forums. The poster was on-topic and, very likely, posted on the New Martinsville forum! Thank You
harry hardcock

Teaneck, NJ

#17 Jul 10, 2013
I like the ones that are willing to earn a little extra under the table. You know what i mean....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Bug 1,292
History of Paden City (Jul '06) May 26 wvartist 44
Stolen Tools in G-Rodge May 17 disgruntled 2
why dont Wetzel Co. Police do their jobs serious? (Jul '11) May 8 duh 52
Sick of this election already!!! May 8 reality 4
WePaidU2CollectDgarbage May 6 champ 2
And the corruption continues in Marshall County May 3 Hatestupidpeople 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Martinsville Mortgages