Columbus woman pleads guilty in Athen...

Columbus woman pleads guilty in Athens County shooting case

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 17, 2009, titled Columbus woman pleads guilty in Athens County shooting case. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The fourth and final defendant from a Feb. 15 fatal shootout in Athens County's rural New Marshfield has pleaded guilty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Justice

Cleveland, OH

#1 Sep 17, 2009
Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Veteran from Columbus

New York, NY

#2 Sep 17, 2009
what in the world is going on? people try to rob a drug dealer and then shot a nd killed a drug user? ok, we can't advertise any better news than this?
bharness26

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Sep 17, 2009
oh how the wheels of justice spin in motion here in ohio,the 3 male defendants get 28 years to life in prison,the female only gets 4 years in prison,you know she was equally involved and is equally as guilty as the men and should have gotten the same punishment,but of course that aint how the system works here in ohio,females get off entirely way too easy in ohio,a female serving 10 years in ohio is able to get judicial release after 5 years,per say a man serving a 10 year sentence must do day for day and isnt able to get early release,a woman serving time for a felony of the 1st,2nd,and 3rd degree is eligible for early release after 30 days,a man has to wait 6 months to file for judicial release,why should a woman be treated any different just because their a woman? their is no justice in ohio,boohoo lets feel sorry for the woman they cant do no wrong,i dont hate woman i just feel that all parties should be handed down the same sentence because all parties are guilty,why should she be treat any different just because of her sex,and no im not a lawyer i just follow up on the laws in ohio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Witham (Sep '15) 2 hr Anon5186 2
Straight MAN Wanted May 25 curious 63
Girls May 25 Anonymous 1
Helena Hunter???? May 24 Starbucks 1
Looking for a certain umpire May 21 Ball2016 1
News Opera Project Columbus Presents Rossini's the B... May 19 Leanne 1
News Trump, Clinton all but certain to face off in f... May 19 Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Marshfield Mortgages