Athens County man convicted of murder...

Athens County man convicted of murder in drug shooting

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 18, 2009, titled Athens County man convicted of murder in drug shooting. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A rural Athens County man faces up to 28 years to life in prison, after being convicted today of murder and aggravated robbery for his part in a drug-related shootout in February.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Mike

Athens, OH

#1 Jun 19, 2009
I want to know why the trials aren't combined? Now taxpayers have to pay the costs of trying four people for the same crime in four separate trials. The cost of one trial is probably 20K or more; 80K final cost. Hopefully the other three will take a plea.
The truth

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2009
To MR. MIKE-You are a very stupid person because how would they combined 4 different people and four different back grounds. We're talking about 2 teens and 2 adults. NONE have the same background. And may i say your heart less cause those are 2 teens that were at the wrong place at the wrong time, dont they deserve a second chance? oh yea i forgot they're not white. Also excuse me you act like your the only tax payer, You will get it it back stupid. Its called a tax return. You know the one that happnes every year. Or are you not even a worker, just a complainer who lives in his mom's basement. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Athens tattoo shops (Dec '12) Tue thunder bunny 24
Jaywalkers Jun 28 Wow 1
snowden lake (May '13) Jun 23 fishing 17
News Black Bear Spotted In Athens | WBNS-10TV, Centr... (Aug '10) Jun 22 Jyrel 47
Tim caudill and wife Jun 21 hesadrunktoo 4
Bad (and good) landlords in town (Sep '11) Jun 21 Vic Leighliter 12
need a b... j.. Jun 17 fishing 13
More from around the web

New Marshfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

New Marshfield Mortgages