Phillip

White Pine, TN

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Does anyone know the quality of heartland granite?
Missus

Ten Mile, TN

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Phillip wrote:
Does anyone know the quality of heartland granite?
From experience with a small job and other opinions I have heard, I would not recommend them. I used Smokey Mt Tops in Knoxville for a large kitchen, and they did an excellent job.
Phillip

White Pine, TN

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Missus wrote:
<quoted text>
From experience with a small job and other opinions I have heard, I would not recommend them. I used Smokey Mt Tops in Knoxville for a large kitchen, and they did an excellent job.
Thank you for the info!
Redbone

Sacramento, CA

#4 Sep 22, 2012
I think prices r too high
????

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Cleveland's granite works in dandridge 860 valley home road great poeople and david the owners takes pride in his work backs it up 100% and rohnda is the best woman to talk to about what ur looking for they offer a large selection and customer satisfaction is for sure so if you are looking for granite no ?? About it Cleveland's granite works is where u need to go I have dealt with heartland and they are rude and pricey
Not so much heart

Morristown, TN

#6 Sep 28, 2012
I think they try to throw in a lot of hidden charges and don't really do the best of work. I think they have a good selection, but they are not the easiest to work with. The owner is pretty much a jerk and probably shouldn't even be dealing with he public. He has a terrible personality.
Dave

White Pine, TN

#7 Sep 30, 2012
Not so much heart wrote:
I think they try to throw in a lot of hidden charges and don't really do the best of work. I think they have a good selection, but they are not the easiest to work with. The owner is pretty much a jerk and probably shouldn't even be dealing with he public. He has a terrible personality.
yes a jerk is correct, and also talks religion while talking business. Not the time or place.I will never do business with these people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Market Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 3 hr madmom 4,960
gorgeous girl 4 hr Wonderstruck 1
streets (Aug '16) 9 hr wow 94
biggest snitch in jefferson county (Jul '11) 9 hr brian 10
Greg Ivey 14 hr Suzie 1
Ocean 18 hr Just saying 4
eda, formally edoc is corrupt. period. 20 hr Jeremy Delle 15

New Market Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance