fisher

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Aug 12, 2008
is there a bait shop in new madrid. if so where and hours open or possible phone number thanks

“Give& it shall be given unto u”

Since: Oct 07

Where ever i hang my hat

#2 Aug 13, 2008
AT one time Caseys sold bait, but not sure if they do anymore. There is a bait shop, I believe its on Mott St across from the old saw mill office. unfortunately i don't have the phone number or the hours. Sorry.
nmc

Jackson, MO

#3 Aug 13, 2008
gus murphy sells gumbo worms. $1.50 per cup. big cups. across from the drug store. very nice people. been selling worms for over 20 years.......
bait

United States

#4 Aug 14, 2008
shop is on Mott St, one block from the levee. It is open from before daylight till at least 5 pm.
fisher

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Aug 15, 2008
Thanks to all
yes

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Aug 15, 2008
dale hampton has a bait shop.....across from the old sawmill
fisherman

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Aug 17, 2008
we use Dale's alot has real good bad no problem with it dieing
let me help out

United States

#8 Aug 17, 2008
Right across from the old saw mill right beside the levee in new madrid is a great bait shop. You can get everything you need with a smile and they have every kind of bait you would ever need. He is also open very early most mornings. If you are not sure he is open you can call him on his cell phone and will usually work it out so you can get what you want but you will have to show up to get his number, I don't know any other way. I have it but I won't give it out because I don't have permission. Check him out!
river

Jackson, MO

#9 Aug 18, 2008
we have used the murphy's across from the drugstore for years. they are really nice. never had any problems with bait either. they are usually up pretty early and are open pretty late.

“The One And Only LittleFoot”

Since: Aug 08

All Around

#10 Aug 18, 2008
river wrote:
we have used the murphy's across from the drugstore for years. they are really nice. never had any problems with bait either. they are usually up pretty early and are open pretty late.
there is a bell at the back door you ring if no one is outside
littlefoot

United States

#11 Aug 18, 2008
i was by there saturday and bought bait
Edward Holtz

United States

#12 Aug 15, 2012
He has just about everything you could need. Hell of a nice Guy too! Try the herring for catfish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Madrid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snc 4 hr Guestie12 6
Gold toilet 5 hr Bubby 2
Hawks MC Matthews Junior Membership drive 5 hr Matthews Hawks MC 1
Teacher of the Year 6 hr Guest 2
Sewer Bills Went Up AGAIN! 6 hr SkruCityOfficials 14
I'd like to know what makes a man cheat on his ... 17 hr Imtobig73 33
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Sep 20 Farts 1,079

New Madrid Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Madrid Mortgages