First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heard

United States

#22 Sep 19, 2012
The county deputies in this post took more users off the street last night. Keep up the good work guys !
Flim flam

Nashville, TN

#23 Sep 23, 2012
court house employee wrote:
I will start by saying, this is the first thread I have ever started. But, something has rot settled with me at all. I was told by a deputy who was speaking on others. That several of the other deputies are going to other jobs. The one who told me maybe, is not as bad as ithought. He seemed happy that he had made it so miserable for the others. To the point they are sick of it. That's what bothered me so bad. Also, these are the same guys who supported Terry? Now you all are gonna leave him? Why are you all giving into the hype. I know for a fact the election in 4 years is being discussed. Yes, at the court house. Because one of the ones leaving by time election comes would be a great sheriff. This has been stated by the ones who backed someone that keeps loseing. They believe he will implement a change. He don't know it but he has been noticed. And is spoke on regularly. There is some that need to leave but, this one is to new. I may go speak to Terry myself. I want this to be known you guys are noticed and supported. You all can not just give up or give in. The county needs you. It just made me upset for someone to giggle like a child. If I have to make a petition to show the support there is I will. Terry do something don't lose these deputies. I was also told their ate several telling them go here. So, they can take their spots. Don't be the butts of their humor.
You seem very good hearted and to have the best of intentions, so I am not going to be snarky and nasty, but, have you read your post? Or tried to read it? It seems as though you type as you would speak, however, written conversations are not contextual; the black and white is all that there is on paper and therefore it must have structure and organization. Like I said, I believe that you care (and in fact, you seem very intelligent) and there are so few people in NM who do, that I don't want to dissuade you from posting, just find someone that you trust to do some proofreading. You will be a much more effective communicator.
butler county

United States

#24 Sep 26, 2012
Do they have any openings? Are they accepting applications?
Nm county

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Sep 27, 2012
no they sure dont. And your better off not even coming close to that screwd up joint. Hayti PD is hiring 2 full time
E ore

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Sep 27, 2012
NM City is hiring too. From what Ive been told. Beefn up dept.
Court House Employee

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Sep 27, 2012
You really don't want to work there. Asst. Cheif and Chief are two gutless loosers. If you want to work for those two go right ahead. But save your self the trouble. Both of them are prejiduce and their big to discriminate againt the guys because of the lady cop. Hell she gets away with what a few male officers get repromanded for. Save yourself the trouble. There's alot of respect that has left the building now it is just a few grummpy ol men. Stay away.
Maybe

Dexter, MO

#28 Sep 27, 2012
Court House Employee wrote:
You really don't want to work there. Asst. Cheif and Chief are two gutless loosers. If you want to work for those two go right ahead. But save your self the trouble. Both of them are prejiduce and their big to discriminate againt the guys because of the lady cop. Hell she gets away with what a few male officers get repromanded for. Save yourself the trouble. There's alot of respect that has left the building now it is just a few grummpy ol men. Stay away.
this is the perfect setting for me then, since I'm a split tail myself.
bahahaaa

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Sep 27, 2012
just what we dont need another reckless female driving cop.
harold

Stuttgart, AR

#30 Sep 27, 2012
I was buzzing around on here and came across this topic. This just is horrible! But, I am going to give my opinion. If this cop is as good as it says. Why the hell is he selling out or letting people control what he has made of himself. I be damned I give up anything I worked for. I believe someone said something about being a leader. I'd fuck them all up. I'd be a leader and over step every damn on of them. I would not let anyone take my glory. Or know they got in my head bad enough for me to leave. Fuck that I'm a man, I'd make them hate to see me comeing.com e to Mississippi county we would love to have you
when

Dexter, MO

#31 Sep 27, 2012
harold wrote:
I was buzzing around on here and came across this topic. This just is horrible! But, I am going to give my opinion. If this cop is as good as it says. Why the hell is he selling out or letting people control what he has made of himself. I be damned I give up anything I worked for. I believe someone said something about being a leader. I'd fuck them all up. I'd be a leader and over step every damn on of them. I would not let anyone take my glory. Or know they got in my head bad enough for me to leave. Fuck that I'm a man, I'd make them hate to see me comeing.com e to Mississippi county we would love to have you
did you get out of Bonne Terre Harold?
lisa

United States

#33 Sep 28, 2012
Let them all go, so some real men/ women can work there. I knew we would win. Roflmao.
bahahaaa

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Sep 28, 2012
Yeah right you a real woman. Please......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Madrid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Madrid fault 7 hr Sure right 2
Willy Bill's 8 hr Haha 5
Prettiest girls Sun Ricardo montobomb 15
Who has a mistress Sun Resident 4
Magnitude 7 Metals Jul 22 Been There Done That 40
Welfare office Jul 22 Been There Done That 5
Evelyns Restaurant Jul 22 Kings Kid 3

New Madrid Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance