Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
2 black 2 proud 2 strong

United States

#56006 Jun 18, 2012
Get another Republican you think your poor ass cannot afford to fill your car up now the Republicans are for the rich people dnt blame Obama it was screwed upon him taking office he's not God give him a break my God

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#56007 Jun 18, 2012
KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty darn good. Except my youngest is nearly 40 so thank goodness none of the kids are at home.
I was raised in a democrat/union family and voted democrat until Mondale chose Ferraro as his running mate at the insistance of the NOW. I then registered as an independent and vote for the lesser of two evils since I really don'e like what either party is doing.
Well, you better get back with the Democrats, since you vote for "the lesser of the two evils"!
Jim

Branson, MO

#56008 Jun 18, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Jim! You stand by the freeway entrance with a sign begging for a ride, but you refuse to pay your fair share in actually constructing the freeway.
That is about the stupidest response I have ever seen on here from anyone. After reading several of your other responses I see stupid responses are all you are capable of. You think you are some sort of comedian when in fact you are nothing but a jackass.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#56009 Jun 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, Jim! You stand by the freeway entrance with a sign begging for a ride, but you refuse to pay your fair share in actually constructing the freeway.
Again Dawg, you are confused.50% of Americans pay no income taxes at all.The top 10% of income earners pay 70% of the TOTAL taxes. 50 million Americans are on entitlement programs. 30% of U.S. prisons are filled with illegal immigrants. 48 million Americans don't have health insurance. Many of those do not Want to carry it due to the cost. Millions more don't carry vehicle insurance. Many of those choose not to carry it, due to cost. Every year tens of thousands of students choose to quit school, putting themselves in an economic dilemma before they turn 18. Thousands of young women get pregnant even though birth control is available, putting themselves in a 6 times more likely position of lifetime poverty. Blame all you want. Personal responsibility, life choices, and spending your money on necessities or drugs,alcohol,and gambling and an attitude of "somebody owes me" lead by our President is the problem YOU and your Libs just don't want to face....

“Humor is the best medicine!!”

Since: Oct 09

Show-Me-State

#56010 Jun 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, you better get back with the Democrats, since you vote for "the lesser of the two evils"!
I'm open to that but I've really got some hang-ups with the affordable care act. DOn't get me wrong, there are some good things in it like preventive care, coverage of children up to 26 on parents policies, and the broadening of who is considered a provider but I fail to see what about it is going to lower costs or make a big difference in what we see now except just more bureaucracy.
BrainDead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#56011 Jun 18, 2012
HOW TO CURE YOUR LIBERALISM

IN THE SPAN OF ONE DAY:

1. Get a New Drivers License

2. Go to the Post Office and do 5 simple transactions. Then ask yourself if goverment
should be involved in healthcare decisions.

3. Visit the Social Security Office for just 15 minutes – just observe

4. Read 10 random pages of the US tax code (70k+ pages) Tax Code http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode...

5. Read this and compare it to what you actually know about the failure of our education
system: Strategic Plan for theDepartment of Education
http://www2.ed.gov/about/reports/strat/plan20...

6. Then read the Declaration of Independence
http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document...

If you are still not cured after this – consider a lobotomy as you are a Brain Dead Liberal.
BrainDead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#56012 Jun 18, 2012
OBAMA HAS FAILED BY THE VERY STANDARDS HE SET FOR HIMSELF

Obama’s failure by his own standards:

Obama said we needed his stimulus plan to hold unemployment at 8%– Result – FAILED.

Obama promised to cut the deficit in half – Result – FAILED.

Obama said that passing ObamaCare would cause healthcare cost to go down – Result – FAILED.

Obama said we needed to pass a debt ceiling increase to keep our triple A credit rating – Result – FAILED.

Obama promised to end earmarks – he would not sign earmarked bills – Result – FAILED.

Obama promised transparency – all legislation would be posted for 5 days prior to signing – Result – FAILED.

What has Obama promised and delivered on?

Hope, Change, Bipartisanship, Leadership,
Honesty, Confidence, Education, Unemployment,
World Standing, Social Security Solvency,
Energy Policy, Fiscal Responsibility?

How about a simple budget passed?

NOTHING, NADA, NYET, NINE

Extraordinary really.
http://braindeadliberals.com/
Jim

Branson, MO

#56013 Jun 18, 2012
2 black 2 proud 2 strong wrote:
Get another Republican you think your poor ass cannot afford to fill your car up now the Republicans are for the rich people dnt blame Obama it was screwed upon him taking office he's not God give him a break my God
He has done such a wonderful job of fixing it hasn't he? What was gas prices when he took office? Something like $1.80 a gallon. What are they today?$3.40 a gallon. What was unemployment when he took office? Like 7.2%. What is it now? Over 8% for the 40th straight month after he wasted a trillion bucks saying it would never get over 8%. How many more are on welfare now since Obama took office? Something like 15 million. Hows that housing market treating you? I blame Bush for all the stupid crap he did but Obama has proven he doesnt have the slightest idea how to fix it. He had a Democrat controlled Congress for all of 2009 and 2010 and he did nothing but waste money, worry about his stupid healthcare bill, play golf, and blame Bush and anything else he could think of for his inability to fix anything. He didn't inherit anything either, he chose to run for office. Now all he does is whine and complain. I wouldn't vote for Obama if my life depended on it.
Jim

Branson, MO

#56014 Jun 18, 2012
KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm open to that but I've really got some hang-ups with the affordable care act. DOn't get me wrong, there are some good things in it like preventive care, coverage of children up to 26 on parents policies, and the broadening of who is considered a provider but I fail to see what about it is going to lower costs or make a big difference in what we see now except just more bureaucracy.
Since when are people children until age 26? If a person is in college, part or full time, then they should be allowed to stay on their parents policy. But if a person is 22, living in their parents house and doing nothing with their lives they may be acting like a child but that doesn't make them one.
BrainDead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#56015 Jun 18, 2012
GOOGLE: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION INCREASES REQUESTS FOR CONTENT REMOVAL
U.S. authorities are leading the charge as governments around the world pepper Google (GOOG) with more demands to remove online content and turn over information about people using its Internet search engine, YouTube video site and other services.

Google provided a glimpse at the onslaught of government requests in a summary posted on its website late Sunday. The breakdown covers the final six months of last year. It's the fifth time that Google has released a six-month snapshot of government requests since the company engaged in a high-profile battle over online censorship with China's communist leadership in 2010.

The country-by-country capsule illustrates the pressure Google faces as it tries to obey the disparate laws in various countries while trying to uphold its commitment to free expression and protect the sanctity its more than 1 billion users' personal information.

Governments zero in on Google because its services have become staples of our digital-driven lives. Besides running the Internet's most dominant search engine, Google owns the most watched video site in YouTube, operates widely used blogging and email services and distributes Android, the top operating system on mobile phones. During the past year, Google has focused on expanding Plus, a social networking service, that boasts more than 170 million users.

Many of the requests are legitimate attempts to enforce laws governing hot-button issues ranging from personal privacy to hate speech.

But Google says it increasingly fields requests from government agencies trying to use their power to suppress political opinions and other material they don't like.

"It's alarming not only because free expression is at risk, but because some of these requests come from countries you might not suspect -- Western democracies not typically associated with censorship," Dorothy Chou, Google's senior policy analyst, wrote in a Sunday blog post.

That comment may have been aimed at the U.S., where police prosecutors, courts and other government agencies submitted 187 requests to remove content from July through December last year, more than doubling from 92 requests from January through June.

MORE:
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Google-Gover...
BrainDead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#56016 Jun 18, 2012
10 THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN IF BARACK OBAMA CONTINUES TO SYSTEMATICALLY LEGALIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Barack Obama seems completely obsessed with systematically legalizing illegal immigration. The United States borders a failed narco-state that is one of the most crime-ridden nations on the entire planet, but Barack Obama refuses to secure the border and the consequences for the American people have been absolutely catastrophic. Right now it is already costing us tens of billions of dollars a year to provide welfare for illegal immigrants and to educate their children in our public schools. Right now illegal immigrants are already working millions of jobs that should belong to American workers. Right now Mexican drug cartels are already active in more than 1,000 U.S. cities. But apparently that is not good enough for Barack Obama. He wants to roll out the red carpet and give the green light to tens of millions more illegal immigrants. Last year, Obama issued a list of 19 factors for government officials to use when deciding whether to use “prosecutorial discretion” in deportation cases. In essence, under that new set of rules criminals and “national security threats” were to be deported and virtually everyone else was to be allowed to stay. But now Barack Obama has taken things to a whole new level. Now, if you are under the age of 30, came to the United States under the age of 16 and have lived here for at least five years you will be able to apply for legal status and a work permit. With the election less than 6 months away it is obvious that Barack Obama is pandering for votes. But this kind of “banana republic politics” is only going to divide America even more deeply and is going to result in some very serious pain for this nation in the years ahead.

How close do you think officials are going to check to see if people applying for this new amnesty are really under the age of 30 or really have been in this country for at least five years?

MORE: http://www.prisonplanet.com/10-things-that-wi...

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#56017 Jun 18, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
He has done such a wonderful job of fixing it hasn't he? What was gas prices when he took office? Something like $1.80 a gallon. What are they today?$3.40 a gallon. What was unemployment when he took office? Like 7.2%. What is it now? Over 8% for the 40th straight month after he wasted a trillion bucks saying it would never get over 8%. How many more are on welfare now since Obama took office? Something like 15 million. Hows that housing market treating you? I blame Bush for all the stupid crap he did but Obama has proven he doesnt have the slightest idea how to fix it. He had a Democrat controlled Congress for all of 2009 and 2010 and he did nothing but waste money, worry about his stupid healthcare bill, play golf, and blame Bush and anything else he could think of for his inability to fix anything. He didn't inherit anything either, he chose to run for office. Now all he does is whine and complain. I wouldn't vote for Obama if my life depended on it.
Your post has got to be the stupidest posts I have ever seen. Reading back at your last few posts, I can see the simple, ignorant thinking involved, so I shouldn't be surprised. You can't have been following politics for very long to dredge up these ancient and well refuted points. You need to start following some current news. I would recommend memantine for that long term memory issue as well.

Why do you think gas was a $1.80 when Obama took office? It was some of that stupid crap that Bush did. Here is the first sign of your longterm memory issues. During Bush and Republican Congress we got our first $2/gal gas and our first $3/gal gas and our first $4/gal gas. During Bush, the US continued a long running trend in decreased oil and gas production. Gas prices dropped to about $1.61/gal at the end of Bush's reign because of the financial collapse. Since Obama has taken office, the US has increased domestic oil and gas production by 15%. This breaks a 30+ year trend of reduced production.

Yes, unemployment is high. We had a financial collapse moron. Did Obama keep it below 8%. No he didn't. Is it going down. Yes it is. The new guy got excited and exhuberant about getting the job done. Only an idiot would dredge that up to count Obama out, especially when unemployment has stabilized and is going down.

I will have to check that number you quote for new people added to the welfare rolls. You sound like a guy that wouldn't have trouble making up a few things to fit his story. Regardless, after going through the second biggest financial disaster in US history (under the administration of Bush--you know the "crap" he did) I find it hard to believe someone would be so ignorant to think the number of welfare recipients wouldn't increase. Did they actually teach at the schools you attended?

The trouble in the housing market was visible as early as 2004. Do you intend to blame Obama for that?

Yes, a Democrat obviously never inherits anything and a Republican does. Haven't heard that before. Lets all blame Obama and then criticize anyone for blaming Bush. That's a new one. Lets just summarize the impact of President Bush, by trivializing it and refering to it diminutively as "crap he did" without specifics. That is a unique approach.

It is clear you know nothing about the last 30 years of the polical, economic and social history of this country. Other than what has been spoonfed to you by biased conservative media trolls. When you learn to read, I would recommend picking up some history books.

#56018 Jun 18, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when are people children until age 26? If a person is in college, part or full time, then they should be allowed to stay on their parents policy. But if a person is 22, living in their parents house and doing nothing with their lives they may be acting like a child but that doesn't make them one.
You sound like someone who speaks from experience. Are you living in the FAKE VETS trailer. I bet he ia a hard ass to live with. Especially when he forgets which side of the bed you and your mom are sleeping on.

#56019 Jun 18, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
10 THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN IF BARACK OBAMA CONTINUES TO SYSTEMATICALLY LEGALIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
Barack Obama seems completely obsessed with systematically legalizing illegal immigration. The United States borders a failed narco-state that is one of the most crime-ridden nations on the entire planet, but Barack Obama refuses to secure the border and the consequences for the American people have been absolutely catastrophic. Right now it is already costing us tens of billions of dollars a year to provide welfare for illegal immigrants and to educate their children in our public schools. Right now illegal immigrants are already working millions of jobs that should belong to American workers. Right now Mexican drug cartels are already active in more than 1,000 U.S. cities. But apparently that is not good enough for Barack Obama. He wants to roll out the red carpet and give the green light to tens of millions more illegal immigrants. Last year, Obama issued a list of 19 factors for government officials to use when deciding whether to use “prosecutorial discretion” in deportation cases. In essence, under that new set of rules criminals and “national security threats” were to be deported and virtually everyone else was to be allowed to stay. But now Barack Obama has taken things to a whole new level. Now, if you are under the age of 30, came to the United States under the age of 16 and have lived here for at least five years you will be able to apply for legal status and a work permit. With the election less than 6 months away it is obvious that Barack Obama is pandering for votes. But this kind of “banana republic politics” is only going to divide America even more deeply and is going to result in some very serious pain for this nation in the years ahead.
How close do you think officials are going to check to see if people applying for this new amnesty are really under the age of 30 or really have been in this country for at least five years?
MORE: http://www.prisonplanet.com/10-things-that-wi...
Take it easy on your boy Jim there FAKE VET. Some birds take as much a 42 years to finally leave the nest. Even then they have trouble functioning in normal society. Just park an old camper behind the trailer. You can call it an addition. Let him stay there so he can hit the 420 and play video games in his underway all night.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#56020 Jun 18, 2012
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#56023 Jun 19, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
OBAMA HAS FAILED BY THE VERY STANDARDS HE SET FOR HIMSELF
Obama’s failure by his own standards:
Obama said we needed his stimulus plan to hold unemployment at 8%– Result – FAILED.
Obama promised to cut the deficit in half – Result – FAILED.
Obama said that passing ObamaCare would cause healthcare cost to go down – Result – FAILED.
Obama said we needed to pass a debt ceiling increase to keep our triple A credit rating – Result – FAILED.
Obama promised to end earmarks – he would not sign earmarked bills – Result – FAILED.
Obama promised transparency – all legislation would be posted for 5 days prior to signing – Result – FAILED.
http://braindeadliberals.com/
The only thing that ever FAILED was your attempt to convince us that you we're a REAL Veteran...next after that...that you are a Christian or a PATRIOT!

You're an A@@ Dweller!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#56024 Jun 19, 2012
<quoted text>
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#56025 Jun 19, 2012
NOT The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that ever FAILED was your attempt to convince us that you we're a REAL Veteran...next after that...that you are a Christian or a PATRIOT!
You're an A@@ Dweller!
THE ONLY THING that you have EVER been is an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !

The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#56026 Jun 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Correction

The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL
Jim

Branson, MO

#56027 Jun 19, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL
Are the two people you quoted the same person? Their posts and posting styles sure do sound a lot alike. Same goes for this Dan guy. I don't want to waste my time replying to multiple posts if they are all from the same person. Not to mention Dan sounnds like every other brain dead Obamazombie on this site with his bullcrap about how things were under a person who isnt President and isn't running for President because he thinks it excuses and gives good reason why Obama has failed for 4 years and should get 4 more years to fail even more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Madrid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Langley 7 hr Danny K 37
Subway opening 19 hr local 6
Name something you crave Wed Just a girl 2
cargill Wed Local 2
New Madrid Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul 25 Musikologist 17
ashley,jay Jul 25 guest 5
Divorced? Single? Jul 24 Jim 8

New Madrid Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance