Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Young Person

Euless, TX

#53955 May 23, 2012
Update:
We all know the trucking industry is very important to the USA ! If we got a truck proberly brought it!
In my travels I've talked to drivers all over and they all ask the thing!
What am I going to do for the trucking industry !
With rising cost and laws changing all the time it gets tougher every day to make a honest living!
They said they need someone in office to experciance the job first hand!
I told them no problem help is on the way !
I will do the job on a trial basis and take notes !
First, I had to make sure I met DOT qualifications!
I earned by CDL class A several years ago !
This past Monday afternoon I took a DOT physical and drug screen !
Now I met the qualifications I went to see my uncle in Alabama who owns a small fleet!
I wanted to take a short road test before I took a long trip and did fine!
I will hit the open road 1pm sharp!
Together we can keep the trucking industry great !

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#53956 May 23, 2012
http://www.angrybearblog.com/2012/05/bain-cap...

"Yglesias is right to point out that the genuine-turnaround model is distinct from the extract-value-and-then-close-t he-company one. But I think there’s also a distinction between the leveraged-buyout-to-extract-va lue-and-then-close-the-company model that Bain engaged (and, I assume, still engages) in, in which the intent is to “flip” the company as soon as possible, and the (to my knowledge) Berkshire Hathaway model, in which the venture capital firm, fund or holding company invests in companies, long-term, including buying some companies outright with the intent to actually own them for the foreseeable future.(From Wikipedia:“Berkshire Hathaway Inc.… is an American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, United States, that oversees and manages a number of subsidiary companies.”)

Surely there are differences between the decisions a Bain-like company makes vis-à-vis the businesses it acquires in order to flip quickly for large profits and a Berkshire Hathaway-like firm whose interest in the acquired business is long-term, because the very purpose of the investment is different. Those differences matter. A lot, I would think."

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#53958 May 23, 2012
OMG, Obama is going to LOOSE?

I'm amazed the idiot TeaBirchers can find their way to a polling booth.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#53964 May 23, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I will match degrees with you any day. If you have the cojones and the cash, just make the bet.
Dawg,were there any smart/educated/brilliant people before there were degrees? I have a degree (big deal). I know a lot of bright people who do not have any degrees. It is a piece of paper which may or may not represent the wisdom of the owner of that degree.You can have a wall full of degrees, that does not change the FACT that you are that mean,bitter,racist,narcissist, atheist person you see in the mirror every day. Your degrees and money probably assist you in being a fool that you are.....Same as Obama

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#53965 May 23, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
It appears that Obama has lost one of his big supporters from 4 years ago. Colin Powell stated in an interview that he does not think he can support Obama for a second term citing that "Obama has not done what he said he was going to do".
And another one bites the dust.
It appears that Mitt Romney has lost the support of a staunch Republican, Colin Powell. When Powell heard Romney say that Russia is "the top geopolitical foe of the United States," Powell said:

“C’mon, Mitt, think.”

Of course, Romney is not noted for his astute foreign policy reputation. Romney is known more for looting US companies, bankrupting them, and firing their workers.

http://tinyurl.com/cmonmittthink

#53966 May 23, 2012
Young Person wrote:
Update:
We all know the trucking industry is very important to the USA ! If we got a truck proberly brought it!
They said they need someone in office to experciance the job first hand!
I told them no problem help is on the way !
I will do the job on a trial basis and take notes !
First, I had to make sure I met DOT qualifications!
I earned by CDL class A several years ago !
This past Monday afternoon I took a DOT physical and drug screen !
Now I met the qualifications I went to see my uncle in Alabama who owns a small fleet!
I wanted to take a short road test before I took a long trip and did fine!
I will hit the open road 1pm sharp!...
1 pm in Alabama, huh? Thanks for the warning! It would be nice if you would give us your itinerary, so we can get off those roads.

#53967 May 23, 2012
A HUGE EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!
Look DIPSTICK it was DEMOCRAT PRIMARIES. The other was just a side note. That dementia alzhiemers strokes that you suffer from is really kicking the shit out of your comprehension ability.
OBAMA IS GOING TO LOOSE AND LOOSE BIGTIME!!!!
DUMBASS DAWG!!!
Later FOOL!!!!!
Here's what you said, "Another Tea Party Candidate beat two establishment Republicans for the 4th District in Kentucky."

I can assure you that President Obama will NEVER run for a seat in the US House of Representatives as a candidate from 4th District, or any OTHER district, in Kentucky!

Or perhaps you were really expecting him to win? In the Republican primary?

#53968 May 23, 2012
austin harris wrote:
<quoted text>LOSE,not loose!But yes,the loser will lose!
I think that "Epic Fail" keeps "loosing" it!_8-)

#53969 May 23, 2012
austin harris wrote:
All Obama supporters are racists,non business understanding idiots,freeloaders,union thugs,Biden intellect losers!America pities them.The reason why they are such scumbag losers is because they contracted the loser Obama syndrome by licking the glue off the back of their foodstamps!Also,the reason why all these libs have their hand out is because they are hoping Obama eill put his prick in their hand!!!!When they dont get the prick(because,quite Frankly as a Democrat he has a small shrivelled coward dick)they take whatever they get free!!!!!Yellow dawg shit you are degreeless you onama pole smoking Douche bag!
Q: What's the difference between meeting "austin harris" and rolling around in a rose garden?

A: Nothing. In either event, you are sure to get a big prick!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#53970 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
It appears that Mitt Romney has lost the support of a staunch Republican, Colin Powell. When Powell heard Romney say that Russia is "the top geopolitical foe of the United States," Powell said:
“C’mon, Mitt, think.”
Of course, Romney is not noted for his astute foreign policy reputation. Romney is known more for looting US companies, bankrupting them, and firing their workers.
http://tinyurl.com/cmonmittthink
There you go again......taking things out of context! I'll say one thing for you......you're good at twisting and turning things around.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#53971 May 23, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg,were there any smart/educated/brilliant people before there were degrees? I have a degree (big deal). I know a lot of bright people who do not have any degrees. It is a piece of paper which may or may not represent the wisdom of the owner of that degree.You can have a wall full of degrees, that does not change the FACT that you are that mean,bitter,racist,narcissist, atheist person you see in the mirror every day. Your degrees and money probably assist you in being a fool that you are.....Same as Obama
Hee, hee! I guess this says a lot! Huh, Dawg? Somebody knows ya!

CHEERS!

#53972 May 23, 2012
DEMOCRATS are RACISTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Obama lost 40% plus of the vote in the DEMOCRAT primaries because apparently white democrat voters are returning to the racism that the Democrat party history is rooted in?...
No! Did Hillary win?

#53973 May 23, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg,were there any smart/educated/brilliant people before there were degrees? I have a degree (big deal). I know a lot of bright people who do not have any degrees. It is a piece of paper which may or may not represent the wisdom of the owner of that degree.You can have a wall full of degrees, that does not change the FACT that you are that mean,bitter,racist,narcissist, atheist person you see in the mirror every day. Your degrees and money probably assist you in being a fool that you are..... Same as Obama
Of course there were smart/educated/brilliant people before there were degrees!

Of course, there are a lot of bright people without degrees!

I never knew that a piece of paper could represent wisdom. Elucidate for us!

mean: no; bitter: no; racist: no more racist than average; narcissist: let us say that I have high self-esteem; atheist: yes. Of course, you know that atheists have higher IQs than average.

My degrees assisted me in making a living. I no longer need a degree, or money, to be a fool. But that DOES raise the question: If I am a fool, how come I always kick YOUR azz? Hmmmmmm?_8-)
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

#53974 May 23, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
It appears that Obama has lost one of his big supporters from 4 years ago. Colin Powell stated in an interview that he does not think he can support Obama for a second term citing that "Obama has not done what he said he was going to do".
And another one bites the dust.
Could you please show me where you found this quote from Colin Powell? I really want to see it verbatim. Thanks.

#53975 May 23, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again...... taking things out of context! I'll say one thing for you...... you're good at twisting and turning things around....
Watch closely now, as I extend my fist toward you.

I am now going to take my middle finger "out of context." Do you understand, now, "Norton"?(Or as "Ruth" would say, "Capicé"?)

Here's a clue: http://tinyurl.com/ccmmukx

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#53976 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Watch closely now, as I extend my fist toward you.
I am now going to take my middle finger "out of context." Do you understand, now, "Norton"?(Or as "Ruth" would say, "Capicé"?)
Here's a clue: http://tinyurl.com/ccmmukx
Now, THAT is FUNNY!!! Love that picture, I am betting that 'if' Jesus did come back that that is what he would do too, if "Middle Finger Meg"(eBays Meg Whitman), can do it, then so can Jesus...!

That is a good one...! Kinda like Jesus' BUMPER STICKER 'if' he learns to drive on his arrival into this time period..., as the joke goes, HIS bumper~sticker might 'read':

"What would *I* do???"vell, now we KNOW what he might 'do' ;Giv'em da finger!

ROFLMAO... Way to go "YDD"!!!

talk at'cha later,

~~~Ruth

#53977 May 23, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Could you please show me where you found this quote from Colin Powell? I really want to see it verbatim. Thanks.
I agree with you! "SPC" usually throws out these strange "one-liners" with absolutely NO attribution!

Which makes sense, because he often HAS no credible source for his propaganda!

1. "SPC," the price of oil just dropped down to $91 a barrel, when it appears that Iran will cooperate with the US on oil production. The price of gas around here is like $3.30 a gallon. You said Obama will LOSE if the price goes to $4.00 a gallon, so it looks like the president is a shoo-in in November!

2. I looked for "SPC"'s "fantasy quote," but did not find it, as so often happens. What I DID find is Powell's chastising Romney for stating that Russia is our worse geopolitical opponent.(See my previous comment).

3. And Colin Powell just stated that he supports gay marriage, and does not even think it is a "states' right" issue -- but a federal issue which should be endorsed. Hey! Maybe President Obama can select Colin Powell as his Vice-Presidential running mate! Makes a LOT of sense! I would vote for that combination!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/766...

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#53978 May 23, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Could you please show me where you found this quote from Colin Powell? I really want to see it verbatim. Thanks.
It is mostly just SPC and his Gerbil talking out his ass. Below is what I found.

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell is declining to renew the endorsement he gave Barack Obama four years ago, when he called Mr. Obama “a transformational figure.”.&#8201;.&#820 1;. Mr. Powell told NBC’s “Today” show,“I always keep my powder dry, as they say in the military.” He credits Mr. Obama with stabilizing the financial system and “fixing the auto industry” but said he should have spent more time on the economy..&#8201;.&#820 1;. Mr. Powell, who served under President George W. Bush, also said,“I don’t want to throw my weight behind someone” at this point in the campaign.
Conservative foreign-policy gurus will have a hearty guffaw over that one. To be blunt, Powell has no real weight to throw around; it’s hard to fathom that voters are hanging on his decision.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#53979 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I agree with you! "SPC" usually throws out these strange "one-liners" with absolutely NO attribution!
Which makes sense, because he often HAS no credible source for his propaganda!
1. "SPC," the price of oil just dropped down to $91 a barrel, when it appears that Iran will cooperate with the US on oil production. The price of gas around here is like $3.30 a gallon. You said Obama will LOSE if the price goes to $4.00 a gallon, so it looks like the president is a shoo-in in November!
2. I looked for "SPC"'s "fantasy quote," but did not find it, as so often happens. What I DID find is Powell's chastising Romney for stating that Russia is our worse geopolitical opponent.(See my previous comment).
3. And Colin Powell just stated that he supports gay marriage, and does not even think it is a "states' right" issue -- but a federal issue which should be endorsed. Hey! Maybe President Obama can select Colin Powell as his Vice-Presidential running mate! Makes a LOT of sense! I would vote for that combination!
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/766...
Dawg I found one site that had qoutes to that effect. See my response to Jaun above. This is part of the statement that Powell made.“I don’t want to throw my weight behind someone” at this point in the campaign."

So he qualified his statement leaving himself open to endorse Obama. The article goes on to discuss what weight Powell really has and the impact it would have.
A MASSIVE DAWG FAILURE

Caputa, SD

#53980 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Here's what you said, "Another Tea Party Candidate beat two establishment Republicans for the 4th District in Kentucky."
I can assure you that President Obama will NEVER run for a seat in the US House of Representatives as a candidate from 4th District, or any OTHER district, in Kentucky!
Or perhaps you were really expecting him to win? In the Republican primary?
WOW Dawg, when you fail, you fail bigtime. Here is what I said....
OBAMA ASS IS KICKED 2012 wrote:
HEY DAWG AND THE REST OF THE LIBTURD IDIOTS HERE Don’t Look Now, But..........
Obama Just Lost 40% of Vote to Newby No-Name Democrat in Arkansas and..........
"Uncommitted" Democrat Picked Up 42% of Vote in Kentucky
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
Then I said.....
As a side note,
Followed by.....
HEY DAWG AND THE REST OF THE LIBTURD IDIOTS HERE Don’t Look Now, But..........
Obama Just Lost 40% of Vote to Newby No-Name Democrat in Arkansas and..........
"Uncommitted" Democrat Picked Up 42% of Vote in Kentucky
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
As a side note,
Another Tea Party Candidate beat two establishment Republicans for the 4th District in Kentucky.
FRANKFORT, Ky.(AP)— With the political and financial clout of the tea party behind him, Republican Thomas Massie easily won the GOP nomination Tuesday to run for an open congressional seat in Kentucky’s 4th District.
The relative newcomer of politics, a protege of U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, beat two well-established Republicans, state Rep. Alecia Webb-Edgington and Boone County Judge-Executive Gary Moore.
With 99 percent of precincts reporting, Massie had 19,638 votes or 45 percent, to 12,501 votes for Webb-Edgington or 29 percent. Moore had 6,503 votes or 15 percent.
The race showed that the tea party movement remains strong in Kentucky. Paul endorsed Massie and was actively involved in the race, even appearing in a TV ad. And a Texas-based tea party group put more than $500,000 into the race.
http://www.whas11.com/home/ —-BULLETIN-AP—-Thomas-Massie-G OP-nominated-US-House-District -4-Kentucky-152778995.html
But remember kids, the Tea Party is dead.(snicker)
Now in that 3rd part there is no mention of Obama running for anything you dumbass. But I know you are just upset because you know Obama is in bigtime trouble and all you can do is distort what people say and make stupid comments about it. That's OK Dawg, that's why you spend your whole day, every day, right here posting on an outdated forum to afraid to venture out to other forums where actual debates take place. You have to sit right here with the other dumbass Libturds sucking each others asses.

Anyway, I knew you would get upset and make a fool out fo yourself. I just wanted to swing by and remind you that I OWN YOU, always have ALWAYS WILL!!! As usual, you proved that I do.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Have fun wasting all your time with your worthless boyfriend DanFromSmithville on this irrelavent thread where irrelavent people like you two spend all your time.

FOOLS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Madrid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
She's back 7 hr Tell em 22
I sure do miss my husband 9 hr Caps 5
sale of fireworks 9 hr Crappie 16
is he really 11 hr 2 good 2
Eagles cook 20 hr Gig 5
Who Is James Delosh (May '12) 21 hr River bend 6
who was the man in the stand off with police? 22 hr Brass 4
More from around the web

New Madrid People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE