Ex-teacher admits sex with teens

Full story: Springfield News Leader

Poplar Bluff -- A former southeast Missouri middle school teacher faces sentencing Dec.
Comments
1 - 20 of 156 Comments Last updated Apr 29, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Michelle

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2006

disgusting
Taylor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2006

It is sad to think that between perverts and shooters that our children cannot be safe in school. It scares me to death!
kevin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2007

was this a male or female teacher? dont really matter but im just curious.
someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

female and she didnt get in trouble
Why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

someone wrote:
female and she didnt get in trouble
Why didn't she get in trouble?
SEMO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

SHE DID GET INTO TROUBLE. But I must agree that women sex-offenders are treated much different than had it been a male teacher. She just got probation.
onthamove

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

what happened to the accused female teacher, last name Sharp. i think she was rebecca sharp and judge sharp's daughter? a couple of years ago?
Cheated

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

Don`t know the story ,but I take it she did`nt teach sex education !
retired

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

Judge Mitchell is just as bad he sides with the pedophiles if they are female
confused

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2007

she didnt get into too much trouble because of HER LAST NAME. didnt you know thats how things work in New Madrid
rock

Fredericktown, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2007

Her Dad was not a judge. He was circuit clerk for the courts.
What name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

confused wrote:
she didnt get into too much trouble because of HER LAST NAME. didnt you know thats how things work in New Madrid
Text: Sentence & Judgment seven yrs MDOC with execution of sentence suspended and defendant placed on five years probation under the supervision of the State Board of Probation and Parole. 24.035/29.15 INEEFECT COUNSEL - No; ALLOCUTION - Yes
Docket Entry: Special Conditions
Text: 1. Attend and successfully complete such substance abuse program as directed by her supervising officer. 2. Defendant shall not consume alcoholic beverages nor enter establishment where alcohol is the major item offered for sale. 3. Consent to blood, breath, urine or hair follicle tests as requested by probation supervisor or any other law enforcement officer and pay for same . 4. Attend and participate in a sex offender program, complete evaluation by an approved sex offender therapist and complete annual polygraph evaluation at her expense. 5. Defendant shall consent to a search of her dwelling, motor vehicle, and person upon request of probation supervisor or any law enforcement officer. 6. Defendant shall, at the discretion of her probation supervisor, serve a total of 120 days shock detention in the county jail and pay the board bill therefore. 7.Defendant shall pay court costs, Jail Board Bill and CVCF within 24 months on a schedule to be provided by her probation supervisor. 8. Defendant shall be screened for Intensive Supervision Program/Electronic Monitoring Program and, if found acceptable, shall complete the Program as directed by her probation supervisor and pay for same if applicable. 9. Defendant shall maintain full-time employment or be enrolled as a full time student or be enrolled in vocational training. 10. Register as a Sex Offender. 11. Defendant not to be around any one less than 17 years of age except in the company of another. 12. Defendant shall not teach in public or private schools in the State of Missouri.
Get It Right

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

onthamove wrote:
what happened to the accused female teacher, last name Sharp. i think she was rebecca sharp and judge sharp's daughter? a couple of years ago?
The Sharp woman was from New Madrid and no relation to Judge Sharp. This is how crap get started. If you are going to make statements about such situations as serious as this, you should try to have factual information.
Miss Priss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2007

When I was in high school I had sex with one of my teachers. I cant say who it was, but I will say it was a coach.
Good For You

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2007

That's really something to brag about.
now ask yourself

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2007

Now ask, how many peoples lives do you want to ruin? That is the main question. The kids, the wife, the in laws, the person who you committed adultery with? Hope you had fun.
Miss Priss

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

He wasn't married. And he's moved away. No one ever knew.
what the hell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

what the hell then. Who gives a shit.
uhm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

what the hell wrote:
what the hell then. Who gives a shit.
Dont be jealous.
Anonymous

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

LOL Coach Hamm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the New Madrid Forum right now

Search the New Madrid Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 min The Anti Liberal 95,681
Pemiscot contract 12 hr guest 3
Tj williams 13 hr Guest 12
Man Beat down at Crawfish boil 14 hr Jizzle 101
how do i deal?... Mon Guest 8
New Madrid County Commission shuts down jail Sat Careful 20
T j willams Sat Just in time 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Madrid Jobs

•••