Ben Rooker on steriods

“Normal is Over-rated”

Since: Jul 09

Lilbourn, MO

#22 Aug 1, 2010
I'm not a part of this, so I should stay out of it. But I was wondering about something that I noticed from several of you, and it's got me thinking.

What is a "Steriod"? Is it like a stereo, only more powerful? Is it like a move in a staring contest? Is it the official title of someone who stares at hemorrhoids?

No, seriously, I know all of you meant "steroids".
close

United States

#23 Aug 1, 2010
Theres alot in life thats hard 2 understand and as we stand on the outside its easy 2 judge. As a mother i know where i would want my lil girl 2 be if i left her life when she was close to a year old. N when im a grandmother I would want my granddaughter 2 b with me if i lost my only child n her mother. Its easy 2 say what we all would do until we are n the situation ourselves. I believe this topic should b put 2 rest now 4 the sake of Bentley. She is getting older n she has enuff 2 deal with in life n this shouldnt be part of it. If you have sumthn 2 say start a new topic but please keep her and that situation out of it. Thanks a million!
Deez Nuts

Nashville, TN

#24 Aug 2, 2010
close wrote:
Theres alot in life thats hard 2 understand and as we stand on the outside its easy 2 judge. As a mother i know where i would want my lil girl 2 be if i left her life when she was close to a year old. N when im a grandmother I would want my granddaughter 2 b with me if i lost my only child n her mother. Its easy 2 say what we all would do until we are n the situation ourselves. I believe this topic should b put 2 rest now 4 the sake of Bentley. She is getting older n she has enuff 2 deal with in life n this shouldnt be part of it. If you have sumthn 2 say start a new topic but please keep her and that situation out of it. Thanks a million!
Yes, but you are just like everyone else, you assume the father's wishes do not matter. Are you really so sexist that you think a couple of elderly people have more business raising a child than it's biological father?
Murry May

Riverside, CA

#25 Aug 9, 2010
Elderly people do you even know these people? They are not elderly.
Hope

Nashville, TN

#26 Aug 9, 2010
Murry May wrote:
Elderly people do you even know these people? They are not elderly.
It doesn't matter! It is still the father's prerogative to raise his own children.
here and now

Riverside, CA

#27 Sep 13, 2010
Ben don't get back on this website these people are who knows what, anybody who says "piss up a tree" really. Don't waste your time only you know the truth. You and your child will be okay. On this sight you could be talking to a 12 year old or someone mentally ill which I think is closer to the truth. Most are very angry people who make comments on peoples private lives without even knowing them. You can tell by the one person who called her grandparents elderly, they don't even know these people are probably don't know you.
angry

Florissant, MO

#28 Sep 21, 2010
where is the fine rooker girl who roller bladed all over town. she was super fine.
Sing sing

Nashville, TN

#29 Sep 22, 2010
here and now wrote:
Ben don't get back on this website these people are who knows what, anybody who says "piss up a tree" really. Don't waste your time only you know the truth. You and your child will be okay. On this sight you could be talking to a 12 year old or someone mentally ill which I think is closer to the truth. Most are very angry people who make comments on peoples private lives without even knowing them. You can tell by the one person who called her grandparents elderly, they don't even know these people are probably don't know you.
You're right. I don't know him, but the fact that he gave his kid to someone else to raise tells me all that I need to know. Tragedies happen and every family isn't a mom and a dad, when that happens, you buck up and raise your kids as best you can, not pawn them off on someone else. It is both his prerogative and his duty.
what

Riverside, CA

#30 Sep 27, 2010
Some people are ill equiped to handle parenthood. I'm not talking about Ben Rooker just generally speaking. The place for the child is with the person best equipped for the job, I'm sure you'll agree that being a parent is the hardest job in the world, if done correctly. Yes it is easy to have them and no it is not easy to raise them. I hope this child is with the person or persons that are best for the job right now. As most children when small are with the a female in the family but as they get older usually will migrate to the father. Men do not always feel comfortable in raising small children. They don't think they can do it and are some times scared. Women have always been the main caregivers by nature, though I do know some wonderful fathers who have raised their children but usually it falls on a female until the child becomes more self sufficient.
Sing sing

Nashville, TN

#31 Sep 28, 2010
You've made some very salient points and I agree that the health and welfare of the little girl is most important. I spend a lot of time fighting for father's rights and it irritates me to see someone just give theirs up. I apologize for being judgemental and for losing sight of the fact that the child's needs should be first in everyone's mind.
punkin08

Greenbrier, AR

#32 Sep 29, 2010
i actually dated ben, and he completely hid the fact that he was ever married or had a child. the only reason i found out was because i google-d his name to find stuff on his mma fighting, and i found an obituary for his wife. asked him about it and he told me. I have a daughter myself and when we had first got together i asked him if he had any kids and he said no. i'm sorry but that doesnt sound like a good parent to me. who would blatently deny the fact that they have a child? and not feel bad about it. ben is a good guy but he needs some guidence.
Delta

United States

#33 Sep 29, 2010
Well maybe I am his guidance. I have dated Ben for 10 months after 2 weeks of being with him he told all about his life good and bad. He has come along way in 10 months and Im very proud of him. He loves his 3 daughters very much and has become more grown up and responsible. There's alot that people get on here and say when they don't know the details. He loved Megan with all of his heart and I believe he still misses her more than we all know and he loves the angel that came from that marriage. He's very proud of his 3 girls. He is aware that he hasn't been all he could be but he's workn on that very hard. Everyone keep your eyes open and you will all see what I have seen in him since day one. He is a great person with a huge heart whose made mistakes like the rest of us. But he's pushing forward and trying to make things right for himself and the girls.
foreal

United States

#34 Sep 29, 2010
I dont think its any of anyones business! He didnt hurt the child so whats the big deal. At least she knows who her daddy is!
punkin08

Greenbrier, AR

#35 Sep 29, 2010
Delta wrote:
Well maybe I am his guidance. I have dated Ben for 10 months after 2 weeks of being with him he told all about his life good and bad. He has come along way in 10 months and Im very proud of him. He loves his 3 daughters very much and has become more grown up and responsible. There's alot that people get on here and say when they don't know the details. He loved Megan with all of his heart and I believe he still misses her more than we all know and he loves the angel that came from that marriage. He's very proud of his 3 girls. He is aware that he hasn't been all he could be but he's workn on that very hard. Everyone keep your eyes open and you will all see what I have seen in him since day one. He is a great person with a huge heart whose made mistakes like the rest of us. But he's pushing forward and trying to make things right for himself and the girls.
im glad that u can be his guidence. it does sound like hes doing better now than he was. i know he loves his kids, and im glad hes doing all he can to take care of them. like i said i know hes a good man so im glad that u could push him or help push him to do the right thing.:) i didnt mean what i said to come off wrong because im not judging him, just stating what happend with me. but i can understand why he wouldnt want to share that info with someone he wasnt sure he was going to be with. i wish u both the best.:)

its not right that the others on here are showing such disrepect for megan, so to those of you that are, i hope it wieghs heavy on your mind that your doing that to her when she cannot defend herself. she has nothing to do with anything thats happening or has happend..im sure she was a wonderful person.
Well

Sterling, VA

#36 Oct 5, 2010
Is he on Steroids or not?
steroids

Maryland Heights, MO

#37 Oct 17, 2010
He is a nice guy leave him alone
well said

Maryland Heights, MO

#38 Oct 17, 2010
You people get a clue wrote:
One of Megan's last wishes was for Ben to be in Bently life and for her mom and dad to raise her.
Ben could have kept Bently but wanted Tracy and Gary to have her in hopes Bently being with them would help heal their hearts!!
God bless Ben, Tracy, and Gary for doing what Megan wanted and taking the best care of her beautiful child!
Very well put
FOOL

Dexter, MO

#39 Jun 17, 2011
wat ya gota say now DELTA
All I know

United States

#40 Jun 17, 2011
Is that over time Megan grew to realize what kind of man and father Ben really was and by her wanting Bently to move in with her parents was due to the fact that she knew with Ben her daughter had no hope! Sad but true! I know losing Megan couldn't have been easy of Ben, but the fact of the matter is reguardless of how it affected him there is NO EXCUSE to live a mile away and not see your daughter EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!! I know for a fact that Tracy told Ben he was more than welcome to spend as much time with Bently as he wanted and that he could come over every night and tuck her into bed!! Did he?? Hell no.... I'm sorry Ben for your loss but there is no excuse NONE!!! And if Bently really said that it had to be one of the maybe 5 times you have actually went ans spent tiem with her! So don't get on her and play the pitiful victim because the only victim her is YOUR daughter! Tracy and Gary, you both have done a phenomenal job!! And the lord will bless you for your tremendously caring and loving hearts!! YOur wonderful parents and grandparents to both Bently and Megan:) One day your will be at peace in Paradise with your whole family together!! God Bless!
dona n m

Jackson, MO

#41 Jun 23, 2011
you people need to get a life and Ben isnt Bob so if you knew the truth you wouldnt be talking shit I am a friend to all the Rookers and I have respect for Mrs. Ruby would never hurt her like you people are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Madrid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawnmower Man 8 hr careful 7
Carol Ann 9 hr Sokay 16
Who has a mistress 12 hr dang 2
Welfare office 15 hr Resident 2
Bradley ditto 15 hr But why 1
Prettiest girls 23 hr Snuffleuffugus 14
Magnitude 7 Metals Tue Malden 39

New Madrid Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance