Ben Rooker on steriods
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
low life dad

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2010
How come Ben Rooker has the money to buy steriods, but can't take care of any of his kids? I wonder if his dead wife is proud of him for giving there kid to her parents. What a piece of sh1t.
Any

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2010
low life dad wrote:
How come Ben Rooker has the money to buy steriods, but can't take care of any of his kids? I wonder if his dead wife is proud of him for giving there kid to her parents. What a piece of sh1t.
relation to bobby rooker?
yes

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2010
he is his son. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Ding Dong

Nashville, TN

#5 Jul 11, 2010
When I'm at the gym working out, I cannot believe the number of young guys who admit to taking steriods and even admit that they can't "perform". If you are not a world-class athlete, what is the point of ruining your body with steriods, especially if it doesn't even get you laid? If you've never done steriods, believe this: the shrunken testicles, that's real,'roid rage, real, acne all over your body, real. Will they help you build muscle? Yes, but as soon as you cycle off of them, you will lose 95% of your gains, if not more. That is why the roids are addictive, they're not physically addictive, you get addicted to the results.

And most people who aren't rich who do take steroids, deal a little on the side to pay for their jones.
say

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2010
His dad is a hemorrhoid .
plain to see

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2010
low life dad wrote:
You are a piece of shit yourself
plain to see

United States

#8 Jul 11, 2010
low life dad wrote:
I don't know what Ben does in his life and I don't care, neither should anyone else. It is hard raising kids alone and some people just don't feel that they can handle the responsibility of it. And his "dead wife" as you call her has a name, use some respect you idiot. I am certain that Megan is proud that her mother has her child, if there were more young people around here that would let someone raise their child, when they know the child will be better off (instead of just keeping the kid to get welfare or child support on them) alot of little kids would be much better off. If you really "care" about this situation, then you should be able to say "I'm so proud that the child is in a loving home and taken care of", but you are just wanting to start shit about someone. Get a life.
really

United States

#9 Jul 11, 2010
plain to see wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what Ben does in his life and I don't care, neither should anyone else. It is hard raising kids alone and some people just don't feel that they can handle the responsibility of it. And his "dead wife" as you call her has a name, use some respect you idiot. I am certain that Megan is proud that her mother has her child, if there were more young people around here that would let someone raise their child, when they know the child will be better off (instead of just keeping the kid to get welfare or child support on them) alot of little kids would be much better off. If you really "care" about this situation, then you should be able to say "I'm so proud that the child is in a loving home and taken care of", but you are just wanting to start shit about someone. Get a life.
its not that he couldn't raise this child he made, its that he is to selfish to care for a child, and since ur defending this piece of shit. How come he has money to buy steriods, but doesnt pay any money on any of his kids??? I think u are Ben or are screwing him.
sunshine

United States

#10 Jul 12, 2010
Ben did the best thing that he could do when he gave his child with Meghan to her mother and father. She is well cared for by them and her great grandparents. It is in her best interest. They never ask for his financial aid, nor do they need it.
really

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2010
U know what ur right, hes a great guy and a great dad. I'm sure that Ashley could use help from him. And a real man would have raised his children. Not passing them off to some one else and saying ohh well the kid will be better off with you. This is the problem with this world people do bad things and you people make excusses for them. The best thing would have been to raise and teach his children himself.
plain to see

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>its not that he couldn't raise this child he made, its that he is to selfish to care for a child, and since ur defending this piece of shit. How come he has money to buy steriods, but doesnt pay any money on any of his kids??? I think u are Ben or are screwing him.
I don't know what Ben does in his life and I don't care, neither should anyone else. It is hard raising kids alone and some people just don't feel that they can handle the responsibility of it. And his "dead wife" as you call her has a name, use some respect you idiot. I am certain that Megan is proud that her mother has her child, if there were more young people around here that would let someone raise their child, when they know the child will be better off (instead of just keeping the kid to get welfare or child support on them) alot of little kids would be much better off. If you really "care" about this situation, then you should be able to say "I'm so proud that the child is in a loving home and taken care of", but you are just wanting to start shit about someone. Get a life.
really
Chicago, IL
lol

United States

#13 Jul 12, 2010
say wrote:
His dad is a hemorrhoid .
funny
right on

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2010
sunshine wrote:
Ben did the best thing that he could do when he gave his child with Meghan to her mother and father. She is well cared for by them and her great grandparents. It is in her best interest. They never ask for his financial aid, nor do they need it.
yes he did do the best thing for his children
LOL

Granite City, IL

#15 Jul 14, 2010
Sorry Ass Dad, no other words to describe him!
DONT JUDGE

Columbia, MO

#16 Jul 27, 2010
Listen People, there are 24 in a day 12 to mind your business and 12 to stay out of everybody elses' busines. How would you feel if people came on here and said things about you and your family not good. People have problems, and you guys are definitely showing the whole world what a problem is- YOU! That is not good for for the soul. The guy has a beutiful daughter and he is doing the right thing by letting someone else take care of her, at least she aint in no foster home. That child is fine and what he does with his lfe is his business because every night and day after we make love he goes home and tends to her then he comes right back to me!!!!!!!
Hope

Nashville, TN

#17 Jul 27, 2010
DONT JUDGE wrote:
The guy has a beutiful daughter and he is doing the right thing by letting someone else take care of her, at least she aint in no foster home. That child is fine and what he does with his lfe is his business because every night and day after we make love he goes home and tends to her then he comes right back to me!!!!!!!
I was going to just keep my mouth shut since it is probably better for the little girl to be raised by her grandparents, but you can't be serious? A dad can raise a girl just like a mom can raise a boy. The whole "doing the right thing by letting someone else take care of her" is total unmitigated bullshit and a cop-out. I don't this kid from Adam, but if he has time to "make love" to you every night, he has time to raise his kid and it is his duty to do so. And have you considered the long term implications of being with someone who can't/wont take care of their own kid? Where do you think that is going to leave you, should you get pregnant (God forbid)? Ron White is right, you really can't fix stupid.
yep

United States

#18 Jul 28, 2010
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to just keep my mouth shut since it is probably better for the little girl to be raised by her grandparents, but you can't be serious? A dad can raise a girl just like a mom can raise a boy. The whole "doing the right thing by letting someone else take care of her" is total unmitigated bullshit and a cop-out. I don't this kid from Adam, but if he has time to "make love" to you every night, he has time to raise his kid and it is his duty to do so. And have you considered the long term implications of being with someone who can't/wont take care of their own kid? Where do you think that is going to leave you, should you get pregnant (God forbid)? Ron White is right, you really can't fix stupid.
WELL SAID !!!!!
You people get a clue

United States

#19 Jul 28, 2010
One of Megan's last wishes was for Ben to be in Bently life and for her mom and dad to raise her.
Ben could have kept Bently but wanted Tracy and Gary to have her in hopes Bently being with them would help heal their hearts!!
God bless Ben, Tracy, and Gary for doing what Megan wanted and taking the best care of her beautiful child!
Ben Rooker

Maryland Heights, MO

#20 Jul 31, 2010
Thats wat my wife wanted, Bentley will always b my Baby. U peeps need lives.She knew i would b crushed by her death. Have u people had ur child tell u, the nxt time u come 2 c me, bring my MOMMA?? So dont judge, u never kno it could happen 2 u..........
Gut Bucket

Nashville, TN

#21 Jul 31, 2010
If my ex's dying wish was for me to give my kids to her parents to raise, I would tell her to go piss up a rope. What if her dying wish was for her parents to smother her kid so they could be in heaven together? I fully understand trying to do what someone you love asks you to do, but I would consider it an insult if someone said to me, "You can't raise your own kids, so give them to someone else."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Madrid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teresa Butler Case (Feb '10) 6 hr Sammy 76
east prairie 105 or 80 6 hr guest 1
Van Owens 8 hr Guest 4
Dollar General Manager 12 hr Someone who knows 9
Faithful men (Jan '13) Sun Misty 37
Courthouse Cutie Dec 9 Curious 1
Nick and Snoop Dec 9 Peoples Champ 1

New Madrid Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance