Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

kite wrote:
I agree. Come try. Mooron! Knock knock.. You aint shit.
look a smell a female bitch in heet
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Just because we have veterans working for New Madrid police dept. don't mean anything. Obviously they don't know how to do their job. If they did they would have not let 5 inmates jump and kill a old man who had did nothing to them. And if they are so great then why is black people steadily selling crack and every other drug on Russell street under the tree yet the police know about it and does nothing to stop it. New Madrid police officers are a fucking joke. They all need to be fired and bring people in that is not from here and let them take care of new Madrid. They have kids as the police like Steven Hill. He obviously doesn't know how to do his job or he wouldn't have let Wainy get beat to death. If they were such good police officers there wouldn't be people like Eric Babb. Thomas Higgerson,Everett Fields and all the other dope heads keep robbing people and doing three months and get out and do the same shit. New Madrid Police are a fucking joke.
johnp

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

dont these people go before a judge not the city police the judge and the prosecutor say how long they stay in jail not taking up for police
sniper

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Wondering wrote:
Just because we have veterans working for New Madrid police dept. don't mean anything. Obviously they don't know how to do their job. If they did they would have not let 5 inmates jump and kill a old man who had did nothing to them. And if they are so great then why is black people steadily selling crack and every other drug on Russell street under the tree yet the police know about it and does nothing to stop it. New Madrid police officers are a fucking joke. They all need to be fired and bring people in that is not from here and let them take care of new Madrid. They have kids as the police like Steven Hill. He obviously doesn't know how to do his job or he wouldn't have let Wainy get beat to death. If they were such good police officers there wouldn't be people like Eric Babb. Thomas Higgerson,Everett Fields and all the other dope heads keep robbing people and doing three months and get out and do the same shit. New Madrid Police are a fucking joke.
Im sorry to inform you knuckle head. They do their job. It is not their fault the justice system lets them back out on the street. They have no control of that. And as far as Russell St is concernd that place is a ghoast town. Where have you been all the dope.dealers went to Lilbourn and Howardville, why? Well because the cops are doing their jobs. Oh not to mention we have a drug task force that bust people all the time. Oh and another thing the cops have no control of the jail either. Get ahold of your State Rep or your Congressman and complain to them about how these criminals get back out on the street. It aint the cops fault. Show some respect. If you dont like it then move or go be a cop and do it better. You got guys who fault for this.country and now serve the community and your way out line. I am a Vietnam Vet and I am appauled and offended. Take your ass down the road before you get your fellings hurt there pablo.
Monitoring the Monitors

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

This is a public forum where people have the right to express their opinions. As long as you can prove what you are saying is true, they can't do squat about it. But if you go trashing people with lies and naming names, a person being lied on could take you to court and sue you for slander. The cops are people, too. And do not think for a moment that some of them are not on here trashing others people, too.
just saying

Piggott, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

the boys in new madrid should not have to put up with the mold and mangets on there food tray kfvs 12 was there and your great sheriff would not even talk to them about the issues i agree the boys shouldnt be at the hilton but the conditons at nm jail are terrible they are humans to
classmate

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The sheriff wont do anything. He wont comment on crap. Very un professional. He has a duty to the community but does he care. Hell no. We deserve answers. We elected him. Show some respect for the voters.
Fed Up

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Ask your commissioners what they are doing about the jail. They control the money. Before you go blaming the Sheriff, make sure those who control the purse strings are allowing him to fix things.

You can't fix it without spending money. Sad but true.
billybob

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
Ask your commissioners what they are doing about the jail. They control the money. Before you go blaming the Sheriff, make sure those who control the purse strings are allowing him to fix things.
You can't fix it without spending money. Sad but true.
who r the commissioners
Our

Bridgeton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

County Commissioners are Clyde Hawes, Don Day and Mark Baker.
auditor

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Our wrote:
County Commissioners are Clyde Hawes, Don Day and Mark Baker.
if their is money missing for as long as its being told it is why have they not noticed till now don't they audited every year
WTF Chuck

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Suporter wrote:
You people kill me.. You obviously know nothing about any of them. Hell 2 of them are combat veterans. And we aint talkn no national guard shit either. You know they served this country and now serving us. Why dont you show these folks some respect. All I ever hear is how bad the police is I even hear it from the city manager and the alderman at times in public. Most of them are the real idiots by the way. Then who does everyone call when there is a problem oh wait the police or the sheriff. Wow amazing how that works isn't it. These people do more without than anyone. Frankly I am sick and tired of all the negativity. Only reason why everyone loves claude and dave is because they dont do what they use to. They are laid back. They dont get out and kick ass and take names anymore they are just there. I remember back in the day when they hard charging crime fighting machines and it was the same story then everyone hated them. Why. Because they did there job and put dumb asses like most you in jail. Dont get into trouble and you dont deal with the cops. It is amazing how that works!!! Now I got to get ready for work good day people.
Keep in mind being a combat veteran does not mean you will make a good cop.Were you looking in the mirror when you said dumbass???
Hooked on Phonics

Manteno, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Your all fucktards that cannot spell or formulate a sentence..... Be somebody.

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Hooked on Phonics wrote:
Your all fucktards that cannot spell or formulate a sentence..... Be somebody.
You're one to talk...your should be you're! Who's the fucktard now?! Idiot!
granny

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

I have been to the Commissioners and reported the black mold problem in NMC Jail. All they did was have the black mold painted over, and the mold grew right back. Any knucklehead knows you have to kill the mold first before repainting. They could care less about the dangers of black mold. But all the people orking in the building are also being exposed to the airborn black mold spores moving through the airducts. Stupid people think it is only affecting the inmates in the back.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Black mold in the jail, could be a major cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the New Madrid Forum right now

Search the New Madrid Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Man Beat down at Crawfish boil 2 hr Tommy Boy 41
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 92,072
tasters menu 3 hr just saying 2
Tanning bed 5 hr mystery 4
ghost hunters (Mar '13) 5 hr Indestructable 13
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon SURPRIZE 6,870
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Mon guest 18,906
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Madrid Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Madrid People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance