new llano animal warden

new llano animal warden

Posted in the New Llano Forum

ms. Connie

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2012
I think it was a shame that the animal warden was forced to quit , because of the actions of the SO CALLED maintenance supervisor .
Mr.Robert was here every day. Keeping our streets free from stray and problem dogs and cats. And now because of Rude,Arrogant,and down right nasty disposition of that IDIOT that calls himself , head of maintenance . We have lost a valuable caring,kind,and dedicated asset.not to mention a very nice man .
cajonrider

Leesville, LA

#2 Mar 19, 2012
Robert was a careing man and took the job without being paid. So he's gone as well as two full time veteran police officers and two part time dispatchers because they relied on the annexation and a ticket quota to pay for it. I would of thought they would of learned their lesson from the 70's, just goes to show how aggorant the Mayor and council our, kind of similar to Boswells hero Rose.
cajonrider

Leesville, LA

#3 Mar 19, 2012
And by the way the maintance supervisor happens to be the father of the Mayors girlfriend.
VP Resident

Leesville, LA

#4 Mar 19, 2012
I didn't know New Llano had a maintinace Supervisor?????
nam-vet

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2012
cajonrider wrote:
Robert was a careing man and took the job without being paid. So he's gone as well as two full time veteran police officers and two part time dispatchers because they relied on the annexation and a ticket quota to pay for it. I would of thought they would of learned their lesson from the 70's, just goes to show how aggorant the Mayor and council our, kind of similar to Boswells hero Rose.
Thank you for your kind thoughts
nam-vet

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2012
cajonrider wrote:
And by the way the maintance supervisor happens to be the father of the Mayors girlfriend.
I really did enjoy my job,and I made a lot of friends. I will truly miss the kind people of New Llano that made my job enjoyable .
Thank you all very much for letting me serve you and the community .
ROBERT
ms. connie

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2012
cajonrider wrote:
And by the way the maintance supervisor happens to be the father of the Mayors girlfriend.
It's not hard to figure out how the maintenance supervisor got his job.
ms. connie

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2012
VP Resident wrote:
I didn't know New Llano had a maintinace Supervisor?????
If you want to call him that !
It's time for a new Mayor also
cajonrider

Leesville, LA

#9 Mar 20, 2012
RE-CALL HE AND HIS SON ARE OUT OF CONTROL
Who Dat

Magee, MS

#10 Mar 20, 2012
Should be a conflict of interest for his son to be a council member.
Concerned

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Mar 20, 2012
It is not a conflict of intrest for his son to be on the council. The people of the town elected him. From what i have seen and heard i dont think they agree to much on things. We need more like him on the council to stand up to him and not just agree.
ms. connie

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2012
cajonrider wrote:
RE-CALL HE AND HIS SON ARE OUT OF CONTROL
MAYOR BOSWELL needs to
Grow a pair !!!!
And stop showing favoritism to his friends , or step down .
Nam-Vet

Birmingham, AL

#13 Mar 20, 2012
cajonrider wrote:
RE-CALL HE AND HIS SON ARE OUT OF CONTROL
FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH
I just want to let everyone know !
That I have no hatred , or animosity for anyone in New Llano
I just have a great deal of disappointment , because the system only appears to work . For those in a position of power , and their friends .
Hopefully someday everyone will be treated equal .
ROBERT
Nam-Vet

United States

#14 Mar 20, 2012
Nam-Vet wrote:
<quoted text>FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH
I just want to let everyone know !
That I have no hatred , or animosity for anyone in New Llano
I just have a great deal of disappointment , because the system only appears to work . For those in a position of power , and their friends .
Hopefully someday everyone will be treated equal .
ROBERT
Thank you everyone for your support .when I was the animal warden . I tried very hard to do my job . To the best of my abilities .
Good News !! I have received an attractive offer else ware . And I do believe . I will take it .
Once again my sincere thanks to the friends . I have made .
ROBERT
Nam-Vet

United States

#15 Mar 20, 2012
Nam-Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you everyone for your support .when I was the animal warden . I tried very hard to do my job . To the best of my abilities .
Good News !! I have received an attractive offer else ware . And I do believe . I will take it .
Once again my sincere thanks to the friends . I have made .
ROBERT

Please forgive my spelling . I spelled else where wrong . But right now . I am overcome with the excitement , that my services are wanted and needed in another town . That I know will show me the respect , that I deserve , and will show me appreciation for my services .
GOD BLESS each and every one of you . That made my days at work enjoyable .
Nam-Vet

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2012
Nam-Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Please forgive my spelling . I spelled else where wrong . But right now . I am overcome with the excitement , that my services are wanted and needed in another town . That I know will show me the respect , that I deserve , and will show me appreciation for my services .
GOD BLESS each and every one of you . That made my days at work enjoyable .
I GOT THE JOB . I START MONDAY
cajonrider

Leesville, LA

#17 Mar 20, 2012
Way to go Nam Vet we are going to miss you but I no you will continue the great work that you did here at your new job it's New Llano"s loss. Hoah.
Nam-Vet

United States

#18 Mar 23, 2012
cajonrider wrote:
Way to go Nam Vet we are going to miss you but I no you will continue the great work that you did here at your new job it's New Llano"s loss. Hoah.
Bad news cajonrider Due to health reasons my work days are pretty much over .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Llano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dashcams Bodycams Copscams 19 min Ed E Monet 10
Shot for taking medication 59 min Ed E Monet 1
The Trump Banner Must Come Down 13 hr Bronco Joe 69
6 year old child shot dead by La cops Sat Bullseye Joe 3
Reveiw: Duffy's Brick Oven Pizza (Feb '10) Jun '16 Pam 16
Diagos Apr '16 Coca cola 1
Yo Apr '16 Thigh 1

New Llano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Llano Mortgages