What kind of Businesses Does Leesvill...

What kind of Businesses Does Leesville & New Llano need???

Posted in the New Llano Forum

Just Askin

Leesville, LA

#1 Nov 22, 2011
I was just think tankin (not much else to do around here) about what kind of bussinesses Leesville/New Llano and Vernon Parish need to really grow. Also what would be some good ways to say end run the established Grand-Father Money around here who of course as we all know would be 100% oppossed to anyone else trying to open up the Parish to free market! Just some thoughts and who knows maybe a troll with some money will come in here and see all this and bring his money to Vernon Parish.........LOL! YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!
VP Resident

Leesville, LA

#2 Nov 22, 2011
Well everybody already knows my vote but I will throw it back out there again.........APPLEBEE'S!!!!!!
TN Girl

Leesville, LA

#3 Nov 28, 2011
Hello...Outback and Target...soooo sick of Walmart!! Or maybe industry that creates more jobs!!!
WTF

United States

#4 Nov 28, 2011
Target would be nice but will never happen.
VP Resident

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2011
More for families, a fun park .......Heck even a vido Arcade .........Something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Llano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WMDs v. WADs 1 hr James 5
raymond dowden Sun it will be back 3
The Law Is The Law Dec 8 Driiv55 67
Fort Polk Gate Closures Dec 8 Whitey Snowe 4
Flynn Flying Fast Dec 7 MuellerIsANatziLOL 33
I want to know how many people have been a vict... (Feb '13) Dec 7 Back In Joemerica 23
Remembering Wilburn James Ashmore, 1918-1941 Dec 6 Joe Stalin 2

New Llano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Llano Mortgages