thats enough please !
Nam-Vet

Philadelphia, MS

#1 Mar 21, 2012
This is ROBERT , I used to be the animal warden in New Llano .
Over the past few days . I have read the post . Made by several people . As I stated , I have no hatred for anyone . I did my job to the best of my abilities , and now I have moved on . I will not be returning to New Llano , except to see the many friends . That I have made thru out the community , and my friends at the police dept . What's done ' is done " so thank you for the kind words , and for those people that were against me . I only wish that you could have gotten to know me better .
New Llano Resident Too

Leesville, LA

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Enough!? Enough!? You created this roller coaster there Mr. Doggyman! Now what? You started all this uproar and now all the sudden you have had enough! Isn't this what you wanted, to start some controversy, pick an internet fight and see who's behind you? Well what then? Now you know, you start all of this and now your just like ..... Oh nevermind, I got a new Volunteer job working some place else, thanks everybody. I think the Mayor had the right idea if you were fired because best I can tell the only thing you are good for is causing trouble then when things get to deep, just running away yelling .....NEVERMIND, NEVERMIND! Way to go Mr. Work for Free Dog Catcher........Thanks for everything and then running away!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Llano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Law Is The Law 1 hr Driiv55 59
Alabama VS Louisiana 9 hr Tigger 1
Sgt. James Martin Highway Sat Joe Stalin 2
University Parkway Nov 17 What Gives 2
She's A Real Mother Trucker Nov 17 King Ranch 1
Democrats are a convicts best friend Nov 14 Smokey Joe 33
bars Nov 14 right 11

New Llano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance