First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Come on, really?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43 Feb 3, 2013
bembh3 wrote:
<quoted text>I see still no answers. Since we were last here, over 1200 killed since the school shooting of the little innocent children, Americas deadliest sniper and countless others dieing as we speak. The N.R.A.'s response? Keep getting fools to give up their own free will and choices to protect the great lobbyist. See you Wednesday.
And I have posted numerous questions that you have failed to even engage. No time for idiots. sorry. Check back later.
been there

Westlake, LA

#44 Feb 4, 2013
On my way wrote:
<quoted text>How many gun related suicides does it take before the N.R.A. decides any action other than what already exist will be enough? Denial is not only a river it is the N.R.A. mantra. No one believes Mr. Lapierre but add a coupon and he is a freaking Steven Hawkins type to rednecks. Do me some research. Change my mind. All I have seen and heard to this point is useless mindless banter which does nothing to solve problems of dead children are suicides by gun.
If i was going to kill myself and could not find a gun, do you really think that would stop me? Or if i wont to hurt someone and could not find a gun would that stop me? Answer is no. Its not the gun killing people, it's people killing people. And yes, there has been gun violance in my family. Guns don't just jump up and shoot people. People hurt people by gun, knife, plane, car or what ever they like. Take our guns and you will be no safer. IED's work real good.
bembh3

Leesville, LA

#45 Feb 4, 2013
AlwaysLurking wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have posted numerous questions that you have failed to even engage. No time for idiots. sorry. Check back later.
I have my answer.

He was a loner who allegedly lost contact with an adult daughter years ago, according to people who lived near him. The sounds of conservative talk radio filled his home and fed his anti-government attitudes, locals said.

I believe you should leave it at that. The N.R.A. and it's delivery network coupled with paranoia from the right wing fanatics speaks volumns.

“Come on, really?”

Location hidden

#46 Feb 4, 2013
bembh3 wrote:
<quoted text>I have my answer.
He was a loner who allegedly lost contact with an adult daughter years ago, according to people who lived near him. The sounds of conservative talk radio filled his home and fed his anti-government attitudes, locals said.
I believe you should leave it at that. The N.R.A. and it's delivery network coupled with paranoia from the right wing fanatics speaks volumns.
I agree it is later, but I still have no time nor inclination to continue entertaining you. Go find a hole.

Since: Feb 12

Leesville Louisiana

#47 Feb 9, 2013
WE NEED MORE GUNS!!! YEA, THAT'S THE TICKET!

More details emerged on Friday about the shooting of two innocent women during the manhunt for suspected LA cop killer Christopher Jordan Dorner.

The women were shot by panicked police who'd heard a radio message warning about the sighting of a pickup similar to Dorner's gray Nissan Titan.

When a pickup entered the street in which seven police stood guarding the residence of a top LA police official, they opened fire, unleashing 20 or 30 rounds at the truck.

It was only after they'd stopped shooting that they realized the truck was a blue Toyota Tacoma - not a gray Nissan Titan like Dorner's. And the people inside the vehicle were not suspected cop-killer Dorner, but rather, two innocent women: Margie Carranza, 47, and her mother, Emma Hernandez, 71, who were delivering the LA Times.

"How do you mistake two Hispanic women, one who is 71, for a large black male?" asked Richard Goo, a local resident quoted in the LA Times. Both women are expected to recover, though Hernandez, who was shot twice in the back, is still in intensive care.
Cajun injector

United States

#48 Feb 9, 2013
bembh wrote:
WE NEED MORE GUNS!!! YEA, THAT'S THE TICKET!
More details emerged on Friday about the shooting of two innocent women during the manhunt for suspected LA cop killer Christopher Jordan Dorner.
The women were shot by panicked police who'd heard a radio message warning about the sighting of a pickup similar to Dorner's gray Nissan Titan.
When a pickup entered the street in which seven police stood guarding the residence of a top LA police official, they opened fire, unleashing 20 or 30 rounds at the truck.
It was only after they'd stopped shooting that they realized the truck was a blue Toyota Tacoma - not a gray Nissan Titan like Dorner's. And the people inside the vehicle were not suspected cop-killer Dorner, but rather, two innocent women: Margie Carranza, 47, and her mother, Emma Hernandez, 71, who were delivering the LA Times.
"How do you mistake two Hispanic women, one who is 71, for a large black male?" asked Richard Goo, a local resident quoted in the LA Times. Both women are expected to recover, though Hernandez, who was shot twice in the back, is still in intensive care.
And these were police with guns. Yeah we do need more guns. To protect ourselves from the police and big brother.

Leesville Louisiana

#49 Feb 9, 2013
Big city cops. Supposedly have the best training in the world. Trained observers. But they can't tell the difference between a blue Toyota and a gray Nissan? And STILL they opened fire? Now THAT'S scary!
Cajun injector wrote:
<quoted text>And these were police with guns. Yeah we do need more guns. To protect ourselves from the police and big brother.

“Come on, really?”

Location hidden

#50 Feb 10, 2013
bembh wrote:
Big city cops. Supposedly have the best training in the world. Trained observers. But they can't tell the difference between a blue Toyota and a gray Nissan? And STILL they opened fire? Now THAT'S scary!
<quoted text>
That is AMAZINGLY scary! They just open fired blindly on a vehicle. You can bet that family will own part of LAPD! Thank god they didnt kill those two woman.

Leesville Louisiana

#51 Feb 10, 2013
This should -- had better -- create some job openings in LAPD, and I don't mean patrolmen....
AlwaysLurking wrote:
<quoted text>
That is AMAZINGLY scary! They just open fired blindly on a vehicle. You can bet that family will own part of LAPD! Thank god they didnt kill those two woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Llano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats are a convicts best friend 8 hr The Free Fire Zone 36
raymond dowden Thu hoss 6
PC Police Are Looking For Santa Clause Dec 12 Ghostsniper389 5
WMDs v. WADs Dec 12 Peace 11
The Law Is The Law Dec 8 Driiv55 67
Fort Polk Gate Closures Dec 8 Whitey Snowe 4
Flynn Flying Fast Dec 7 MuellerIsANatziLOL 33

New Llano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance