The power of the Vote !

Posted in the New Llano Forum

“Sneaking up on you”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 10, 2012
I have had a talk with a few friends within the past few days over this power and just what it can do.

One friend has said this will be his first time he will vote in the past 50 years, after slapping him (j/k i did not slap him but should have)he informed me that he will not vote for Barry or Mitt, and will case his vote for anther person who is running.

Now I am glad he is going to cast a vote, and that is great but in this type of an election, I attempted to explain that his vote would not have the power to make a differance.

Unlike some preachers that have told their Churches to not cast a vote for anyone, which is the worse thing for anyone to do, and I really don't understand that.

Whats going to be funny is when the next President Mitt Romney is in office they are going to be the first ones bitching about this and that and that they are not geting their free handouts anymore.

I reall don't give a rats a$$ who you vote for, but if you work and attempt to make a living in this country it's part of you being a patriot, but not voting you make it worthless that all the people who died for you to be able to vote, just that worthless you may as well go to Arlinton Cermerty and spit on the graves!

So when the time comes to cast a vote please go do it cast your vote speak your mind tell the country that you are blessed to havee the right to be able to put a man in power to make sure you are in a free country, don't be that guy !!! VOTE
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Ghostsniper389 wrote:
I have had a talk with a few friends within the past few days over this power and just what it can do.
One friend has said this will be his first time he will vote in the past 50 years, after slapping him (j/k i did not slap him but should have)he informed me that he will not vote for Barry or Mitt, and will case his vote for anther person who is running.
Now I am glad he is going to cast a vote, and that is great but in this type of an election, I attempted to explain that his vote would not have the power to make a differance.
Unlike some preachers that have told their Churches to not cast a vote for anyone, which is the worse thing for anyone to do, and I really don't understand that.
Whats going to be funny is when the next President Mitt Romney is in office they are going to be the first ones bitching about this and that and that they are not geting their free handouts anymore.
I reall don't give a rats a$$ who you vote for, but if you work and attempt to make a living in this country it's part of you being a patriot, but not voting you make it worthless that all the people who died for you to be able to vote, just that worthless you may as well go to Arlinton Cermerty and spit on the graves!
So when the time comes to cast a vote please go do it cast your vote speak your mind tell the country that you are blessed to havee the right to be able to put a man in power to make sure you are in a free country, don't be that guy !!! VOTE
My my, what this world is coming to? Now this takes the cake, its ridiculous. Out of all people, you, you trying to act like you have a deep appreciation for moral and civic duties. Sometimes its best not to vote. Anytime you vote against your own best interest, then an argument can be had about the benefit of that vote. If its not an intelligent vote, its a dumb vote, and how valuable are dumb votes? You are so right about people have died for you to have the right to vote, died for that, and Mitt Romney call you people moochas because you get disability from the VA. He say he will never be able to teach you to take responsibility for your own lives. And then you go and vote for that clown. Thats a stupid vote and its a waste.
iseeunohim

Leesville, LA

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Looks like you could have born him you know him so well. You his daddy? roflmao!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 14, 2012
There is an old saying..."If you don't bother to vote, then you can't bit¢h" I plan on voting even though I don't care for either one, I will pick the less of two evils. That way I can bit¢h all I want to.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#5 Oct 14, 2012
wild_thing wrote:
There is an old saying..."If you don't bother to vote, then you can't bit¢h" I plan on voting even though I don't care for either one, I will pick the less of two evils. That way I can bit¢h all I want to.
Selecting the least of two evils require some factors to be considered. Your choice would be an intelligent decision. You will have chosen what are best for you.
Americanmale

Portland, OR

#6 Feb 4, 2013
I voted for the one that should have won, mitt romney. But when every black in america votes for obama just because he is BLACK. Well whats the point. And your vote for the president does not count. Its that faggot electorial bull sit that elects them. Good example , romney got more votes, but obama won? Only in america. I will not ever vote again. And u wont here me bitch either.

Since: Feb 12

Leesville Louisiana

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Romney got more votes? Don't do math much, do ya?

Final POPULAR VOTE totals:
TOTAL OBAMA 65,367,939 ROMNEY 60,707,106
Americanmale wrote:
I voted for the one that should have won, mitt romney. But when every black in america votes for obama just because he is BLACK. Well whats the point. And your vote for the president does not count. Its that faggot electorial bull sit that elects them. Good example , romney got more votes, but obama won? Only in america. I will not ever vote again. And u wont here me bitch either.
Ugg

Leesville, LA

#8 Feb 4, 2013
It comes down to the electoral vote, the system is flawed but works the best. In the end of the talley the vote rest with electorial. Maybe along with the gun ban, and all the other new inforced restrictions we should eliminate the electoral vote. The philosophy is "change" so lets change.

Since: Feb 12

Leesville Louisiana

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Well, the "family-values" Republicans have done it again!!!

Former Republican Sen. Pete Domenici of New Mexico revealed Wednesday that he fathered a child outside his marriage three decades ago with the daughter of another former senator, Republican Paul Laxalt of Nevada.

LOL!

“Come on, really?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 20, 2013
bembh wrote:
Well, the "family-values" Republicans have done it again!!!
Former Republican Sen. Pete Domenici of New Mexico revealed Wednesday that he fathered a child outside his marriage three decades ago with the daughter of another former senator, Republican Paul Laxalt of Nevada.
LOL!
http://www.gopusa.com/news/2013/01/30/fbi-rai...

LOL...more to follow if you like....

“Come on, really?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 20, 2013
"FBI agents late Tuesday night raided the West Palm Beach business of an eye doctor suspected of providing free trips and even underage Dominican Republic prostitutes to U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J.-- who has denied what he calls the "fallacious allegations."

“Come on, really?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Oh, now heres another really good one. Democrats spending your tax dollars...A real patriot!

Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court to charges that he spent $750,000 in campaign cash on personal items.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/20/ja...

“Come on, really?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 20, 2013
A little dated, but a decent look at our recent political pasts.

http://www.thefrisky.com/2011-06-10/political...

“Come on, really?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 20, 2013
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." - Lord Acton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Llano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Cash 1 hr Xarmy11B 6
It's starting 5 hr bango 105
City property taxes 13 hr tax suspenders 6
find sex tonight in your town free! (Sep '13) 16 hr Papi48 41
Leesville Police still can't retain employees!!!! 22 hr xmx1201 3
Does anybody know someone with firewood for sale? (Nov '11) Tue Ruben6- 5
pete's plumbing (Jun '12) Mon trichellerson 29
New Llano Dating
Find my Match

New Llano People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New Llano News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Llano

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:41 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:41PM
Baltimore Ravens vs. Houston Texans: Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 3:58 AM
Texans fill out practice squad with Ricky Stanzi
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings: Week 16 Standings Based on Latest Super Bowl Odds
ESPN10:28 AM
Falcons brush off Saint's 'funeral' trash talk
NBC Sports 1:34 PM
Andre Johnson practices as Texans weigh quarterback options