81 - 89 of 89 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WheresTheLove

London, UK

#87 Dec 31, 2012
"I hate muslims" "I hate christians" "I hate Jews"

If you love the Creator , how can you hate His Creation ? We are all Gods Children . Dont let arrogance get you .

Im A Catholic and I have Muslim Friends , We pray together , We believe in the same Stuff but just in Different Ways . We see things differently but Were still the Same . Make Love instead of Hate . Were all Brothers and Sisters in Humanity
Crazy8

North Aurora, IL

#88 Jan 20, 2013
HATE wrote:
Muslims are going to ruin this country from the inside out and we are gonna let em! Not all muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are muslim!!
Well good because I'm gonna stay right here in America and have a family and my kids will have kids and they will have kids and before u know it Muslims will be everywhere
RISE UP!!

Oklahoma City, OK

#89 Jan 21, 2013
Oh yea? Well that's nice welcome to the greatest country in the world. I understand why u would want to leave whatever sh!thole country u came from. Just please remember to leave out the bomb making, terrorist, suicidal ideology we all know the Muslim brotherhood loves while teaching ur young rag heads their hate for the only country that's worth living in. And one more thing u will never be an American, u may live the American dream but that's all!
Cutie pie

Dubai, UAE

#90 Jan 22, 2013
HATE wrote:
Muslims are going to ruin this country from the inside out and we are gonna let em! Not all muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are muslim!!
This is not true at all Muslims are just people and most of terrorists are actually Christians no offence.and imagine people saying bad stuff about Christians .go on google and type why I hate Christians u will get much more results! All of u will be in hell cause god made people and god made Islam so stop all this hateness and If this carries on then god will get angry and destroy the world.islam was the last religion made by god it means it is the most correct one.
mr rogers

Bellevue, WA

#91 Jan 22, 2013
Hateness? Is that a word? God did not make Islam. Man made religion, God made man and the ten commandments. Islam believes that Jesus is just a man. Islam does have similarties to Christianity such as the prophets~but God did not make Islam; they dont even worship "God" or "Jesus"
anti hate

UK

#92 Jan 24, 2013
what is going in here, America is full of fanatism how could some1 just hate an entire ppl of billions secondly majority of the comments a sympathyzing rather then condenming i can also see ppl mentioning the died of americans killed by muslims any innocent lives lossed is regretable however america killed far 2 many muslims too God nows how many you killed with you drones and the so called hightech weapon and still there are some bastards who barking and cant disguist their hate plz shut and manage you school massacre. Don't forget it was taliban who removed the soviet threat
Los Angeles

Los Angeles, CA

#93 Feb 4, 2013
havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>There's a difference between a religion and a way of life. Islam is a way of life, not a religion.
What do you know about Islam that makes you think it is not a religion and just a lifestyle? Just because there is a terrorist organization does not make the whole 2.1 billion Muslim population the same way as well. You're all so ignorant it is pathetic.
Los Angeles

Los Angeles, CA

#94 Feb 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="RISE UP!!"]Oh yea? Well that's nice welcome to the greatest country in the world. I understand why u would want to leave whatever sh!thole country u came from. Just please remember to leave out the bomb making, terrorist, suicidal ideology we all know the Muslim brotherhood loves while teaching ur young rag heads their hate for the only country that's worth living in. And one more thing u will never be an American, u may live the American dream but that's all![/QUOTE]

80% of America are immigrants, so even if you are white , black or brown you are an immigrant as well, it doesn't matter how many generations ago your family fled to America , you still are one. So, why don't you go back to wherever you are from you idiot! Whatever ideology you think is being taught to the Muslim community, is just taught in cults and to families that are actually part of it, it is not a religious thing, if you would have any idea what you are talking about you wouldn't be blabbing about some stupid stereotypes or advertisements that is actually being taught to Americans. And speaking of the American dream, that is just something an ignorant American as you can never experience. ;)
sue

Buffalo, NY

#95 Feb 5, 2013
so what

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Llano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Polk Elementary 9 min Stanley Fletcher 18
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 17 min Living Wage 3,054
The Coming of ISIS 57 min Ghostsniper389 29
New Llano Unjust Tickets 21 hr Stanley Fletcher 42
Common Core 22 hr havemercy 20
brain eating amoebas Thu smartymarty 4
the biggest rigged election you ever saw Thu dickiebooboo 5
•••
•••
•••

New Llano Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••