First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Leesville, LA

#61 Oct 1, 2012
Ink Slingers is an awesome place to get a tattoo! Went to Ricks one night and all i saw was a bunch of people hanging around drinking beer! so where is that clean. Revolution Ink had a open fish pond in there shop, thats not clean either! Do u know how much bacteria is in ponds! Mad Tatters is very clean and neat, haven't really seen to much of their work. You must actually know what u want and how comfortable you feel when you walk in the shop and what the artist can show you what he/she has completed. Remember it's permanent!
lookinforinfo

Leesville, LA

#62 Oct 3, 2012
I personally like Mike's. It is very clean and the atmosphere is nice. He has skills too. I guess it is just your preference.
FOULMOUTH

Leesville, LA

#63 Oct 3, 2012
barb does all my work....inkslingers on entrance rd. off of jean chapel ext......great work/good prices....and shes not heavy handed.....

Since: Oct 12

Leesville, LA

#64 Oct 16, 2012
Tunnel Vision is great. It's clean and the people are Friendly and accommodating. I go to Nick and my bestie goes to Cody.
big Ben

Leesville, LA

#65 Oct 18, 2012
Mad tatters is great
F8thSoldier

Clarksville, TN

#66 May 28, 2013
I have nothing but tarts done at Rick's!! Every one custom one of a kind! I wouldn't trust my skin anywhere else! I have tarts over 20 years old and they're not faded blurred etc! How about that for a testimony! Mine have been done by Rick and JD along with one or two other artist from back in the day!
F8thSoldier

Clarksville, TN

#67 May 28, 2013
F8thSoldier wrote:
I have nothing but tatts done at Rick's!! Every one custom one of a kind! I wouldn't trust my skin anywhere else! I have tarts over 20 years old and they're not faded blurred etc! How about that for a testimony! Mine have been done by Rick and JD along with one or two other artist from back in the day!
Fixed that word...lol! Not tarts rather tatts. Damn autocorrect! Grrr
Tara

Leesville, LA

#68 Jul 24, 2013
I personally will never go to ricks again. I didn't get one there but my husband did. He got a nautical star on either forearm right below the bend of his arm and one is noticeably higher than the other and they both have gaps where the black should have completely been filled in and the lines are very shaky. I understand that they can't get them perfectly even but it is ridiculous how off they are. They also charged waaayy too much for the size and how simple these stars were. I also personally do not recommend anywhere in lv besides mad tatter. I would recommend natural mystic in natty or pineville. I have known the owners, Mel collier and his wife, for most of my life. They are good people and are very strict with their cleanliness and good with their prices and work off their employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Llano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
congratulations leesville!!!! 4 hr havemercy 39
New Llano Unjust Tickets (Apr '14) 5 hr sonofthecity 59
Are the police above the law 18 hr sonofthecity 4
common core part two Fri havemercy 25
Louisiana High School Football - East Beauregar... (Sep '07) Fri stfubich 9
Robber cops Oct 23 sonofthecity 12
171 Turning Lane Oct 22 Guest 7
New Llano Dating
Find my Match

New Llano Jobs