Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 30, 2012
Mbrooks wrote:
<quoted text>you might be on to something. I am going to see if mike can draw that up for me. Maybe a nice setting sun in the background with my silhouette dropping a deuce in the foreground. But where would I put it? On my upper back, chest? I know, in the small of my back!!!
then you could call it a crap stamp. Lmao
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#22 Jan 31, 2012
Mbrooks wrote:
<quoted text> you might be on to something. I am going to see if mike can draw that up for me. Maybe a nice setting sun in the background with my silhouette dropping a deuce in the foreground. But where would I put it? On my upper back, chest? I know, in the small of my back!!!
Okay Mbrooks, you was suppose to get angry and tell me how ugly I am. LOL

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#23 Jan 31, 2012
only one place me and my family will get tats, that is bill claytons in nc. i have taken in my drawing of what i want and they redraw and nail it, exactly what i want. i have one more to get a dedication from my bro, but i will wait till i go back up north to get it. they are awesome, 30 yrs or longer in business. if your ever in fayetteville go there!

“Hang in there”

Since: Apr 11

Hicks

#24 Jan 31, 2012
havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>Okay Mbrooks, you was suppose to get angry and tell me how ugly I am. LOL
No, I'm just upset that with all my "great contributions" to leesville topix I am only known as the soldier with loose bowels!
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#25 Jan 31, 2012
Mbrooks wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm just upset that with all my "great contributions" to leesville topix I am only known as the soldier with loose bowels!
You are just fine, and some of us truly appreciate your positive contributions to topix.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#26 Jan 31, 2012
tapmcfarland wrote:
only one place me and my family will get tats, that is bill claytons in nc. i have taken in my drawing of what i want and they redraw and nail it, exactly what i want. i have one more to get a dedication from my bro, but i will wait till i go back up north to get it. they are awesome, 30 yrs or longer in business. if your ever in fayetteville go there!
North Carolina ain't up north. Thats in the south.

“Life after life does exist”

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#27 Feb 1, 2012
I have no idea because I don't do ink. And I never say never.

Location hidden

#28 Feb 1, 2012
havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>North Carolina ain't up north. Thats in the south.
not to be rude, but i think if you need to take a look at the map of the united states, you will see that nc is up north. and when i drive there i head north east. so geographically speaking it is "UP NORTH." now if you want to speak civil war, or pre revolution, i would love to. i dont think i mentioned the mason dixon line either. never said it was not dixie, just said i get my tattoos up north. not sure how to define, or make that any clearer, it is what it is? its up north, not up south? in the beginning there was no north or south carolina, just the carolinas and they also refered to the carolinas as "the province" and "dominion of virginia." your aim to make me appear as a dumb as( may have back fired on you. whose the dumb as)? if you would like to discuss geography, history, philosophy and religion by all means throw me a bone. oh and your welcome for the geography lesson. so if you ever want to go to nc, you must go "NORTH" because it is up north from louisiana, hence, "up north." again, did not say it was not part of the "southern states," it is "up north" of here. wow! get over it.

Since: Jan 12

Leesville, LA

#29 Feb 1, 2012
And I used to think that I was the only one down here who understood geography. I also have one from Claytons from when I was stationed at Bragg, many moons ago. Love the tat, but the artist was a bit heavy handed.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#30 Feb 1, 2012
tapmcfarland wrote:
<quoted text>
not to be rude, but i think if you need to take a look at the map of the united states, you will see that nc is up north. and when i drive there i head north east. so geographically speaking it is "UP NORTH." now if you want to speak civil war, or pre revolution, i would love to. i dont think i mentioned the mason dixon line either. never said it was not dixie, just said i get my tattoos up north. not sure how to define, or make that any clearer, it is what it is? its up north, not up south? in the beginning there was no north or south carolina, just the carolinas and they also refered to the carolinas as "the province" and "dominion of virginia." your aim to make me appear as a dumb as( may have back fired on you. whose the dumb as)? if you would like to discuss geography, history, philosophy and religion by all means throw me a bone. oh and your welcome for the geography lesson. so if you ever want to go to nc, you must go "NORTH" because it is up north from louisiana, hence, "up north." again, did not say it was not part of the "southern states," it is "up north" of here. wow! get over it.
Dang, didn't mean to get you all fired up about that. South Carolina is up north also, huh?

Location hidden

#31 Feb 1, 2012
Mbrooks wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm just upset that with all my "great contributions" to leesville topix I am only known as the soldier with loose bowels!
I didn't know that about you till after I made my post. Sorry for the "pun". Be proud that you are very "worldly" you could start a book on the best places on earth to "let loose". Lmao! No matter where you may "landmine". You'll always be a hero to me!
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#32 Feb 1, 2012
tapmcfarland wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been rude. You just got your directions wrong. You can not leave Louisiana traveling north and go to the carolinas. East, east is the way you want to go. Next time I go to Huntsville you are welcome to ride. I'll show you better than I can tell you.

Location hidden

#33 Feb 2, 2012
havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't been rude. You just got your directions wrong. You can not leave Louisiana traveling north and go to the carolinas. East, east is the way you want to go. Next time I go to Huntsville you are welcome to ride. I'll show you better than I can tell you.
wow is it 1920 and we have one road system. i am sure you have your way. how many times have you made the drive? i take 20 which does run north east, actually east then north. i am really surprised you want to argue the fact that nc is "up north" of louisiana? are you ok. i assume you had some sort of formal unformal education? your attempt again has made you look a bit ___?
i do not drive east through louisiana, i do not take 10, too much traffic, bad roads, and dumb as_ drivers. if you would like to believe in your mind that someone drives south to get to nc then by all means in your world you keep on trucking, nice kitty. but as for me, when i drive to nc, i drive north east from here ultimately north of louisiana. do you often just rattle at the hand? wow. and when i go "south to nc" santa and the easter bunny take turns driving and sometimes we hit the pot of gold, and then Jesus sent me a sign in prayer stating a shorth cut about driving north east. i listened because well it was Jesus.....

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#34 Feb 2, 2012
" santa and the easter bunny take turns driving and sometimes we hit the pot of gold, and then Jesus sent me a sign in prayer stating a shorth cut about driving north east. i listened because well it was Jesus..... "

i'll take 2 of whatever your having lol!

wait....... make that 3, i've been bad.

Location hidden

#35 Feb 2, 2012
swamp people wrote:
" santa and the easter bunny take turns driving and sometimes we hit the pot of gold, and then Jesus sent me a sign in prayer stating a shorth cut about driving north east. i listened because well it was Jesus..... "
i'll take 2 of whatever your having lol!
wait....... make that 3, i've been bad.
i was born bad. my prescription: lack of sleep, lack of caffine, too much cardio and a butt load of sarcasim, now wheres my coffee?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36 Feb 2, 2012
tapmcfarland wrote:
<quoted text>
i was born bad. my prescription: lack of sleep, lack of caffine, too much cardio and a butt load of sarcasim, now wheres my coffee?
feelin down and dirty, feelin kinda mean.....

i've been from one to another extreme....

it's time i had a good time

i aint got time to waste......

sorry i had to have my foreigner moment
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#37 Feb 2, 2012
tapmcfarland wrote:
<quoted text>
wow is it 1920 and we have one road system. i am sure you have your way. how many times have you made the drive? i take 20 which does run north east, actually east then north. i am really surprised you want to argue the fact that nc is "up north" of louisiana? are you ok. i assume you had some sort of formal unformal education? your attempt again has made you look a bit ___?
i do not drive east through louisiana, i do not take 10, too much traffic, bad roads, and dumb as_ drivers. if you would like to believe in your mind that someone drives south to get to nc then by all means in your world you keep on trucking, nice kitty. but as for me, when i drive to nc, i drive north east from here ultimately north of louisiana. do you often just rattle at the hand? wow. and when i go "south to nc" santa and the easter bunny take turns driving and sometimes we hit the pot of gold, and then Jesus sent me a sign in prayer stating a shorth cut about driving north east. i listened because well it was Jesus.....
Naw, its 2012, several road systems but only 4 main directions. North, south, east and west. Let me ask you this, don't you always get lost trying to go to North Carolina?
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#38 Feb 2, 2012
Spirit-Hunters, will you please tell my good friend tap she's discombobulated. Bless her little soul.

“No, I'm not a college kid.”

Leesville, la

#39 Feb 2, 2012
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Santa Fe, and Memphis are all within logitudinal range of North Carolina. Should they be considered northern cities as well? Culturally speaking, all these places are some derivative of "south." One thing I've learned over the past couple of years is that someone may not have a higher level of education, but they can still have some good points to make and experience to draw from. So rather than ridicule them for misspellings and misuse of literal meanings, take the time to look into what they're saying first. I'll admit, I was one that used to bash havemercy and others for things that don't matter as well, but now I wait until I'm sure his points sound crazy before doing so, LOL.

That's like when we see signs out in public that are spelled wrong. We all laugh and poke fun, but if the sign is effectively communicating its point, then it was a successful sign. Learn to let the little things go, I have.:)

Location hidden

#40 Feb 2, 2012
EANx32 wrote:
And I used to think that I was the only one down here who understood geography. I also have one from Claytons from when I was stationed at Bragg, many moons ago. Love the tat, but the artist was a bit heavy handed.
i think maybe you and i are the only ones here that do know geography. btw, the artist that did my last one was very heavy handed, but its deep dark and awesome. i think maybe more people should pull out of the their driveways here and discover we have a road system that runs up north.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Llano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martial Law !! 3 hr cliffjumper 5
deer hunting with dogs is over!! (Jan '13) 4 hr 308 at the feeder 13
New Llano or Leesville 13 hr Ffreedom 3
Leesville Police still can't retain employees!!!! 17 hr LOOKOUT DUDE 4
Taking a non bias poll for Vernon Parish Humani... Sun statsneeded 1
What if Police stop patrolling ? Sun UpChuck 3
We support LEO Sat UpChuck 9
New Llano Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web