Overheated plug blamed in fatal blaze | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 3, 2010, titled Overheated plug blamed in fatal blaze | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

An overheated electrical connection likely caused the fire that killed three people May 23 in Perry County, the state fire marshal said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Crabby Appleton

Carlsbad, CA

#1 Jul 3, 2010
No smoke detectors. Well, they'd just moved in and hadn't had time. Plugging a refridgerator into a power strip. Bad idea.

Those two factors did them in. Very sad, but didn't have to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huls/ Feik/ Cook House, 212 East Hunter Street 16 hr Historian 1
Kayla Cauthon Apr 29 shesacompletewh0 re 5
gang violence on center street Apr 29 bender 5
jackie stivison (Jan '13) Apr 21 iknowwhoyouare 9
DJ Boyer Apr 17 Linds2200 1
Jim Thompson or lynn wood Apr 17 friends 13
Blandy Caudill (Apr '13) Apr 14 yeah i know her 5
More from around the web

New Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]