Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I heard my dad talking a person about this man coming to New Lex soon and I did a search on the guy and I found alot of things, like the private military co he works for, pictures of this guy in action even a frkn video. Story is he came home after the military, got accused of doing something he didnt do, even the suposed victim has been heard saying nothing happened to friends but the way the cops are here he just left town, then when he tried to get his wife and daughter to come be with him she was dating and later married a cop.LOL well the cop is not a cop anymore and this guy just came back from fkn Africa, Iraq or Afganistan. I heard dad saying. I hope when he comes here he shows that cop who he has been for the last 20yrs. I dont want killed so I cant say who the cop was then people will know who I am talking about then my dad will find out. You can Google, Blackwater, UMF, Xe and see the pics for yourself. Nothing like his younger brothers. Too cool, check it. Thats what I want to do after HS.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I know who you r talking about. BUT I doubt he is coming here. He moved on a long time ago, has a few kids and really no reason to come home. He goes on those deployments with his Co for a yr or two at a time. Coming home for a week every six months. So I imagine he will be spending time with his family. A dumb ass cop like (cline) would mess with him like he did in HS and he would snap his neck. You dont want to do that kind of work. You would have to be a very dark evil person, with alot of hate in you, just look at the one pic, WOW, my god thats just really evil, glad he is on our side..nuff said. It is what it is and I don't dislike the man, he is a really nice guy not to mention damn good looking for what 43 or 44. I just dont agree with the way he makes a living.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Lexington Discussions

Search the New Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Tue xxxrayted 25,324
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Tue worm 168
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Tue squid 118
jessica reed (Dec '12) Apr 14 Nexus 4
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
4 dead in apparent murder-suicide in Ohio (Jan '12) Apr 11 earl 7
Caves, comfort food in Hocking Hills Apr 8 HEYA 3
•••

Freeze Warning for Perry County was issued at April 17 at 2:54AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••