Dog found dead after being left outsi...

Dog found dead after being left outside Perry County pound

There are 1 comment on the Zanesvilletimesrecorder.com - Local News story from Jul 7, 2010, titled Dog found dead after being left outside Perry County pound. In it, Zanesvilletimesrecorder.com - Local News reports that:

NEW LEXINGTON -- Missy Sheppard was shocked when she discovered a dead dog lying outside the Perry County dog pound Monday evening, a chain in its mouth and a full bucket of water next to it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zanesvilletimesrecorder.com - Local News.

Linda

Noblesville, IN

#1 Jul 18, 2010
Whats new?? The pound is always left on its own God forbid you have a need for the Pound O fficials to come out after 3:00 pm.So what if it was a holiday weekend, Living beings no matter human , animal what ever still need care.Had they even been notified of this dog before it died it damn well have better been before 3:00pm. Then I'd bet an arm they still wouldn't have done anything. When it this county going to wake up...Get rid of these people that are sitting back, not doing thier job but drawning a pay. I know 99 out of 100 people you can ask and the reveiw of these DOG WARDENS are the same they are useless. Get rid of them put someone in there that has compassion for the animals that will try to find homes for them up to the last minute. Some one that would come out to help with an emergency even if it is after hours.
They are a joke and the pitts of our county. They rank with the other dog Problem we have in perry county that no one will do any thing about. We all know who that is....
As for the person that tied that dog you should have shame for the rest of your life. Where do you live? Perry County? What did you think they were going to show up that day or the next?
Did you think maybe your best bet would be to wait until they actually were there so at least this dog would be put inside (not that this would have been any better) but at least the suffering may not have been so severe. I hope this haunts you for the rest of your life. You should have known what pound you were dealing with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Very suspicious Southern Ohio Deposal Sep 20 Hills has Eyes 2
Logan Youth Football Sep 4 Tomahawker 1
History of old "Peerless Hotel" Any information? (Oct '08) Sep 3 Brook 2
Southern Ohio Deposal Sep 2 Smoke on the water 6
Lindsay Knotts Aug 30 Pyle 1
Jamie carter (Sep '15) Aug '17 sassymomma4 2
MeriamChristman Cogan Jul '17 Worshiper 1

New Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance