Help with finding an apartment

Help with finding an apartment

Posted in the New Lexington Forum

Since: Aug 11

Thornville, OH

#1 Jan 8, 2012
I'm a 19 year old pregnant woman. Where I am currently staying I have no room to house a baby and I heard that I can get help through jobs and family services to help pay for rent. My parents threw me out, and I can no longer go back there anymore...ever. I am also a full-time college student. I was just wondering if any of you know anything about how I should go about doing this or asking jobs and family service for help. I only need the help until after the spring quarter which ends in June. The baby will already be born and I plan on getting a full time after that, so I am hoping I won't need the services anymore after that. What apartments would be good to check into if I was eligible for the help, and I also have pets that I can not take.

Since: Aug 11

Thornville, OH

#2 Feb 20, 2012
Anyone???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denise Frasure 2 hr Curious 1
Brenda Bright 9 hr Candy Man 1
News Carroll interchange eases Rt. 33 commute Apr 25 They cannot kill ... 1
New cop (Nov '12) Apr 19 Wow 30
News Perry county woman charged with rape | The Colu... (Oct '09) Apr 10 John Gayce 33
Logan womanizer Mar '17 Butch139 3
Anyone? Mar '17 Waiting2exhale 1

New Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Lexington Mortgages