the incident on larry wolfe on lincoln st

Posted in the New Lexington Forum

unnown

Dublin, OH

#1 Aug 25, 2009
about 3 months ago this man was awoken in his home by crooksville,perry county sheriff,new lexington police about 11:pm on charges of 2 counts of rape 2 counts of gross sexaul imposition,2 counts pandering sex with a minor,and 2 counts of intropuning as a new lexington citizen i think everyone should no of these crimes committed by people not made hush hush to the public
Durt Poar

Wheeling, WV

#2 Dec 22, 2009
What a wonderful fella. I heard he was accepting payment for rent through this poor child. I wonder what the mother had to do with this????? WHat happened to her, ANYTHING????

I heard Wolfe was hiding out at his step-sons home who is a guard at an Ohio prison?! What the heck? How is this guy not in trouble?(Southeastern Ohio Correctional Facility / SCI ?)
43764pcs

Dublin, OH

#3 Mar 29, 2010
mr. poar u dont have a clue u let your mouth over ride your ass 1st this mother and family were 5 months behind on rent 2 he was evicting the family with in this rental he owns and it was told and said by many that the mother was going to set him up on rape charges and the mother got away with trying to piomp ut her daughter and mr wolfe was only sitting for the mother during this time and on the times these said things happened he was on the job with his work crew repairing his properties so get the facts before youy open up and spread rumors
NewLexMomma

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 12, 2010
Actually... there were videos found of him and this girl ( plus other questionable videos and weed plants)... he got the little girl to say she " wanted to" and he then claimed that it was OK, because she consented..

I know this family VERY well, this man has been in my home.... he is an awful person and everyone besides his druggie deadbeat children will say that.
Tiffany New Lex Resident

Thornville, OH

#5 Aug 28, 2011
I lived across the street from Larry. He was not a horrible person, so you can just take the comment about "everyone" saying he was an awful person back that's not his " druggie deadbeat children". Make note that I am not one of his children, I was a neighbor to him as I said. I also find it humorous that you would say that about him after stating you allowed him into your home basically.. How pathetic. There were no videos found either, and I would take that to the bank beings that I am very close with a few officers of New Lexington and various surrounding areas. As a stay at home mother of very young children I was home alot, and Larry was as well as it his home the majority of the time.. Very seldom with visitors. Mainly family only. My husband and or two children went and visited him, and did things in which an elderly man as himself, in his shape could not. He was a wonderful man and would never do such things as they say. He had many medical problems, and yes, he did have marijuana in his home. BIG DEAL! It helped him not to suffer pain. He did not distribute it or anything. Also he made his own wine, do you want to complain about that as well? It was delicious and just the night before his arrest I was given a bottle by him. What happened to him was unjust and just downright a hateful act. Money does make people greedy, and ignorant. If half of the morons who think they know everything would just sit back and shut the fuck up this world would be such a better place. I know its been a few years ago but I just saw this forum and it really irked me. Its utterly ridiculous, and full of ignorance.
And in case you are unaware, Larry passed away in January.. and will be dearly missed. ♥ May he rest in peace.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 29, 2011
Tiffany i agree with you if half the world would mind there own business it would be a better place
nikkia nelson

Thornville, OH

#7 Aug 10, 2012
i am almost 18 years old... me and my family use to rent a house righ down the road from him.. he is a sick basterd and needs to root in hell.. me and my other siblings use to go over all the time to help him with odd jobs for money... well that didnt last very long on my 8th birthday he raped me.. now tell me if he was a o od man. uck no he wasnt.. i live with wat tha asshole did to me everyday.. try an tell me that every night when i close my eyes it wasnt him...to this day i dont like gys and i hate being alone an the ark bc i can still see and feel everythin that that basterd did to me.. every year can u guess what i do for my birthday not shit. i lst my childhood, my faith n people and most of all my sanity. so the one hat said that u lived across the street from him u got fooled.. r u gonna tryand tell me that what he did to me didnt happen or that im lieing.... and well i can say that e didnt et all the shit he deserved.. im not gonna lie ithinkthatif i would have seen him aian after that i would have killed him.. when it happens to you or someone u loved then tell mewhat u think of the pero that did it.. i thougt i could trust him.. well wasnt i wrong.. if u have girls and it happens to them then tell me what u could do when ur child ask u why daddy dont look at me or talk to me or even be in the same room as me.. it haunts u for the rest of ur life.. i was so fucking happy to know he died that i got a copy of his abitchuary and framed it and hung it in my room.
Hgj00937

Zanesville, OH

#8 Aug 11, 2012
nikkia nelson wrote:
i am almost 18 years old... me and my family use to rent a house righ down the road from him.. he is a sick basterd and needs to root in hell.. me and my other siblings use to go over all the time to help him with odd jobs for money... well that didnt last very long on my 8th birthday he raped me.. now tell me if he was a o od man. uck no he wasnt.. i live with wat tha asshole did to me everyday.. try an tell me that every night when i close my eyes it wasnt him...to this day i dont like gys and i hate being alone an the ark bc i can still see and feel everythin that that basterd did to me.. every year can u guess what i do for my birthday not shit. i lst my childhood, my faith n people and most of all my sanity. so the one hat said that u lived across the street from him u got fooled.. r u gonna tryand tell me that what he did to me didnt happen or that im lieing.... and well i can say that e didnt et all the shit he deserved.. im not gonna lie ithinkthatif i would have seen him aian after that i would have killed him.. when it happens to you or someone u loved then tell mewhat u think of the pero that did it.. i thougt i could trust him.. well wasnt i wrong.. if u have girls and it happens to them then tell me what u could do when ur child ask u why daddy dont look at me or talk to me or even be in the same room as me.. it haunts u for the rest of ur life.. i was so fucking happy to know he died that i got a copy of his abitchuary and framed it and hung it in my room.
Nikkia,
U prolly was willing & liked it. Ur prolly the one who inticed him. U were raised like that by ur momma & if she was around ever and not out whiring around herself then she could have watched her children & made sure they were safe. It's the parents fault for raising such lowlife children.
Ur still scared? But ur not scared to sleep around with the rest of the town!
Tiffany New Lex Resident

Bronx, NY

#9 Aug 27, 2012
Honestly if you were raped by him then your name would've been heard around this little as town.. he would have went to jail BC of you .. Don't think posting a fucking comment makes it a true story. I will tell you that you're a liar to your damn face. I'm not scared. You don't even know how to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation to be commenting on such matter. Come correct or get your ass off the computer screen and go back to school. As for saying he can rot in hell, that's exactly where you shall be once you pass for that foul mouth of yours and for being dishonest. Also if raped by the man you would not want his obituary framed and hanging anywhere period. That's not a common thing victims do.. That's a memorial thing. You truly are a dumbass.
Screw You Penny

Madison Heights, MI

#10 Mar 30, 2013
william43 wrote:
Tiffany i agree with you if half the world would mind there own business it would be a better place
B.S.! Larry Wolfe was a PERVERT! He molested you too Penny Wolfe so why dont you go seek some counseling and gind a way to live with the fact that your stepdad was a CHILD MOLESTER. Piece of SHI! NO GOOD FOR NOTHIN WELFARE SCUM BAG MOTHERXUCKER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Cauthon 18 hr kaylasfb 15
locker checks (Jan '09) May 13 bla bla bla 26
Huls/ Feik/ Cook House, 212 East Hunter Street May 3 Historian 1
gang violence on center street Apr 29 bender 5
jackie stivison (Jan '13) Apr '15 iknowwhoyouare 9
DJ Boyer Apr '15 Linds2200 1
Jim Thompson or lynn wood Apr '15 friends 13
More from around the web

New Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE