troll man

Cambridge, OH

#1 Feb 5, 2013
who here knows who is snitching in this town? I heard a couple names but I wanna know if it's true,so lets hear what names you've heard?
Know of some

Logan, OH

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Watch who you deal with or talk to in Haydenville. There's a few who would snitch on their parents if it meant they'd still be able to sell, wheel and deal.

“the truth will set you free”

Since: Mar 13

logan,OH

#3 Mar 8, 2013
well, if they are doing something illegal than the cops should no about it
Just me

Cambridge, OH

#4 Aug 30, 2014
Do Nothing wrong and you wouldn't have to worry about ppl snitching on you
heretiz

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Sep 6, 2014
Dave & Carrie from Laurelpill.How else can you continue to do and sell drugs while being on probation.
SturdmGutz

Detroit, MI

#6 Dec 26, 2014
If your a "business person" don't sell anything to the White family. They snitch to get rid of competition. One of them and their girl friend busted the Waddells when they was just trin to make an onist dollar That's how they stay out of jail
truthful

Nelsonville, OH

#7 Jul 23, 2015
Jessica vanbibber, Steven hipps, Clinton lester
sarah

Clarksville, OH

#8 Jul 25, 2015
Keister
sarah

Clarksville, OH

#9 Jul 25, 2015
Tyler keister Is the biggest snitch, seen him in town today. Same smart ass punk, funny how he gets out of so much trouble.
sucknsomeone

United States

#10 Jul 25, 2015
Bruce McAllister biggest snitch in v.c.!
Jamal

Newark, OH

#11 Jul 27, 2015
yeah i dont like tyler keister at all. ive never heard good when it comes to him.
76eagle

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Mar 18, 2016
Joe meeker. Jo jo. But if your working for em they let u slide and use

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five Arrested in Two New Lexington Drug Busts (Mar '10) Aug 23 Martha Linderman 31
Wendy's (Jun '15) Aug 19 tired of it 11
News Ohioa s smallest town | The Columbus Dispatch (May '11) Aug 19 rowdy01 33
Steph Aug 17 Logan 1
News Perry county woman charged with rape | The Colu... (Oct '09) Aug 5 Deckster 32
chillicothe man looking for out of town affair (Apr '15) Jul '16 Watching them 2
Mike Murtha (Apr '14) Jul '16 Watching them 2

New Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Lexington Mortgages