mr. dutiel ??? like ??? dislike???

mr. dutiel ??? like ??? dislike???

Posted in the New Lexington Forum

curious

Hazel Park, MI

#1 Dec 27, 2011
Already know how this one will go. Give your thoughts. This jerk off has wronged so many people and animals. I live almost an hour away and have met several people that had nothing but horrible things to say bout this worthless piece of skin. Also have several family members in New Lex and Junction that feel the same way. Ive seen the outback puppy mill years ago. Absolutely SICKENING. I also lined that greedy dirt bags pocket to rescue my dog from HELL. I am totally amazed that this is still being allowed to go on. RIDICULOUS is what it is. I would be awesome for everyone to pull together and show dirt ball a thing or two and run him out of town for good. Show him that all his money dont mean nothing to all the good hearted people of Perry County. He could take all the corrupt officials with him. Now wouldnt that be a perfect world. MAJOR OVERHAUL NEEDED NOW. Everyone needs to pull together and contact the proper outside help. DISLIKE

Since: Aug 11

Thornville, OH

#2 Jan 8, 2012
I never dealt with him as a landlord, but family and friends have. By what I heard he is nasty perverted old bastard. My aunt was late on rent one time, and he said "put out or shut out". She left that night, bitched him out and never went back. Before that happened she took me over to his house because her children wanted to see the animals he has, and it was filthy!! There was at least 6 dogs in a 2ft by 3ft cage, and there was more than one cage! All his larger animals look sick and deathly. Like I said I never dealt with him personally, but to me, he can go to hell!
sick of new lex

Thornville, OH

#3 Jan 16, 2012
He is scum
SERIOS EFFORT NEEDED

Monroeville, IN

#4 Jan 16, 2012
Thank you all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heroin Aug 25 LOL 1
Shawn Woodgeard (Nov '12) Aug 12 Hardnigar69420 59
Man wanting his divorce Aug 10 Man feed up 5
Jim Thompson or lynn wood Aug 5 mpw 16
deleting posts Aug 3 name dat slut 1
snitches (Feb '13) Jul '15 Jamal 11
News Five Arrested in Two New Lexington Drug Busts (Mar '10) Jul '15 sosickofit 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Lexington Mortgages