curious

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Already know how this one will go. Give your thoughts. This jerk off has wronged so many people and animals. I live almost an hour away and have met several people that had nothing but horrible things to say bout this worthless piece of skin. Also have several family members in New Lex and Junction that feel the same way. Ive seen the outback puppy mill years ago. Absolutely SICKENING. I also lined that greedy dirt bags pocket to rescue my dog from HELL. I am totally amazed that this is still being allowed to go on. RIDICULOUS is what it is. I would be awesome for everyone to pull together and show dirt ball a thing or two and run him out of town for good. Show him that all his money dont mean nothing to all the good hearted people of Perry County. He could take all the corrupt officials with him. Now wouldnt that be a perfect world. MAJOR OVERHAUL NEEDED NOW. Everyone needs to pull together and contact the proper outside help. DISLIKE

Since: Aug 11

Thornville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

I never dealt with him as a landlord, but family and friends have. By what I heard he is nasty perverted old bastard. My aunt was late on rent one time, and he said "put out or shut out". She left that night, bitched him out and never went back. Before that happened she took me over to his house because her children wanted to see the animals he has, and it was filthy!! There was at least 6 dogs in a 2ft by 3ft cage, and there was more than one cage! All his larger animals look sick and deathly. Like I said I never dealt with him personally, but to me, he can go to hell!
sick of new lex

Thornville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

He is scum
SERIOS EFFORT NEEDED

Monroeville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Thank you all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Lexington Discussions

Search the New Lexington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Ant 29,456
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 13 hr gary 2,225
Hocking County prosecutor says coroner not doin... Jul 28 yesyesyes 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
7 Indicted In Prescription Drug Trafficking Ring (Sep '13) Jun '14 tikitaki 5
roger mace Jun '14 Cheater 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Lexington People Search