NLPD Officer Nolan Must Go

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Neighbor

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Is he the same officer that attacked that wounded Iraq Veteran here in town a few months back? <Just curious???
Same Story

Mokena, IL

#3 Jun 22, 2011
I had a similar experience involving him in a incident with children. He definately had an attitude and disposition about him that was concerning and alarming. I can guarantee you that something will come up in a local paper involving him and his inappropriate handling of a situation. I believe he is a liability to our police force and community.
Same Story

Mokena, IL

#4 Jun 22, 2011
Neighbor wrote:
Is he the same officer that attacked that wounded Iraq Veteran here in town a few months back? <Just curious???
I do not recall the names of the officers involved in that situation. I am not sure if their names were released for liability reasons.
Jack

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 22, 2011
I'm sure the kids deserved it. Poor little dears.
NL res

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 22, 2011
Sure like to hear his side of the story. And why don't you complain to the chief. I have also heard the way that these kids talk to the cops too. And that is not to respectfull eather.
Jack

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 22, 2011
If I talked to my parents the way kids do today, I would've gotten my ass beat! Can't raise a hand to them these days. The cops will be knocking at your door.
Freedom Fighter

United States

#8 Jun 22, 2011
NL res wrote:
Sure like to hear his side of the story. And why don't you complain to the chief. I have also heard the way that these kids talk to the cops too. And that is not to respectfull eather.
i complained to the chief about his actions when i was stopped for a dui check by him. i was coming home from work late on evening and he pulled me over saying i was swerving am i alright. i told him i was not swerving and i an fine. he became irate and wrote me a ticket for crossing the yellow line. i immediately went to the station and the chief apologized to me and rescinded the ticket. i believe these stories based on my experience with him. there is no reason to have someone on the force acting in the fashion he does
Child Abuse

Mokena, IL

#9 Jun 22, 2011
Jack wrote:
If I talked to my parents the way kids do today, I would've gotten my ass beat! Can't raise a hand to them these days. The cops will be knocking at your door.
Im sorry to hear you were abused by your parents. That explains your position on this. You might want to seek counseling and therapy to help you through that abuse.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
Jack

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 22, 2011
Child Abuse wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry to hear you were abused by your parents. That explains your position on this. You might want to seek counseling and therapy to help you through that abuse.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
No, it's called discipline! Maybe you should try it. You must be one of those parents whose child does no wrong.
Child Abuse

Mokena, IL

#11 Jun 22, 2011
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's called discipline! Maybe you should try it. You must be one of those parents whose child does no wrong.
Violence and abuse in not a form of corrective discipline. You are confusing the two.

Discipline issues are never resolved through violence.

Sounds like you and officer Nolan need a lesson on proper behavior and corrective measures.
Jack

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 22, 2011
You are part of what's wrong with today's society! There is no use arguing with you. Try and keep your kid out of jail.
Good Cop

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2011
I'm a good cop who respects everyone. I'm with the NLPD. We have some police officers on the force with personal issues. We also have some good ones. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. The bad ones usually don't stick around long.
It is what it is

Manhattan, IL

#15 Jun 22, 2011
Good Cop wrote:
I'm a good cop who respects everyone. I'm with the NLPD. We have some police officers on the force with personal issues. We also have some good ones. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. The bad ones usually don't stick around long.
I agree there are many GREAT cops out there, Not just in NL. Please understand the average citizens situation... Your bad apples, even if they do not stay long can wreck complete havoc on our lives. Not just for the day, week, month or year.
Im sorry Sir, but a few bad apples really do spoil the bunch.
As it is the citizens responsibility to inform the captain, it is also other Officers obligation too.
NL res

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 22, 2011
Good Cop wrote:
AGREE TOTALLY. I know a few cops in NL and they are good cops. You give them respect and they will give you respect. Beleave me there job is not as easy as you think. Think of this for a sec. They don't even know you and you may be the biggest cop hater in the world but when it comes down to it He WILL risk his life to save your ass. Now if you can't give that person (cop ) respect then stop bitchen cause you are the jerk. You have no idea how these kids talk to cops. Yes there are some that are running the reputation of the police dept. But as a whole they are good cops. Been there, Done that and it is not easy
Middle man

Melbourne, FL

#17 Jun 22, 2011
Appalled wrote:
Omg! What a conceited power crazed abusive officer.
I witnessed his insane behavior on three boys at a local park.
He approached them and became abusive for no reason at all. His language and behavior was out of control.
I am positive this is not the only time he acted in this fashion.
We dont need officers like him patrolling our streets verbally and mentally abusing children and citizens.
. When did this happen???????
Officer Nolan

United States

#18 Jun 22, 2011
I ordinarily don't reply to this garbage, but seeing that it calls me out personally, I'll entertain it. First off, people really either need to go back to school to learn how to spell, or invest in a spell check, they're really not that expensive. Seeing that this is nothing but an egregious, and baseless lie, I fully welcome "appalled" to speak with my supervisor personally, but please use specifics, we don't like generalities seeing that the truth can never be found beneath lies. I'll be waiting to hear further about this from my supervisor.
Appalled wrote:
Omg! What a conceited power crazed abusive officer.
I witnessed his insane behavior on three boys at a local park.
He approached them and became abusive for no reason at all. His language and behavior was out of control.
I am positive this is not the only time he acted in this fashion.
We dont need officers like him patrolling our streets verbally and mentally abusing children and citizens.
Appalled

Channahon, IL

#20 Jun 22, 2011
Just to be clear, the poster named "Appalled" on this thread is not the usual suspect who goes by the name of "Appalled".

So, Officer Nolan, when you go looking for Appalled, make sure you get the right one!
NL res

Chicago, IL

#21 Jun 23, 2011
Like I said, How did the little brats talk to Officer Nolan, No Officer can let the people kids or not get the upper hand. That is just danger waiting for a place to happen. There age does not mean a thing. I am sure he was doing what he had to do to keep control. When I worked Sec.8 at Cabrini Green I arrested a 12 yr old with a loaded 9mm in his pants. The officer CAN NOT think because they are kids that it's nothing. Kids today are VARY disrespectful to police. And it is the cops that must stay in control. Like I said there are always 2 sides to the story. Show respect and you get respect. Act like a ass and be treated like a ass. You get what you give.
Resident

United States

#23 Jun 23, 2011
I live in laraway ridge. My neighbor informed me of a problem with an officer nolan. Nolan came to his front door for a loud party. He said Nolan was rude, ignorant, and had an attitude. The party was not loud, and Nolan threatened him if neighbors call again he will arrest him. The officer obviously has a problem, too many similar stories about him.
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#24 Jun 23, 2011
Officer Nolan is being maligned by the neer do wells on this board. He is just going above and beyond the call of duty. What do you want him to do, not care so much? This is a joke. The teens lip off to him. In my day we get our ass kicked and kicked again when we get home. Parent your kids, Kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Niners Kapernick Will be Cut 2 hr Kapernickisright 2
Clintons Pay to Play 3 hr HowMuchDoesIttake 5
Lincoln-Way still stealing from kids 11 hr Gasp or Gast 15
Hypocrites 16 hr Onion Proud 9
So, how "Christian" is Donald Trump?? 16 hr 66 Books 34
The TRUE history of the Libertarian party..... 19 hr YouraLibTard 9
cnn 19 hr YouraLibTard 6

New Lenox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance