United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Looks like barack has got some explaining to do. Why does he keep denying the terrorist attack in libya?

Hillary says its a terror attack... Jay carney says its a terror attack...paneda, ditto....etc..

Whats the matter barack, afraid this might hurt your claim that you killed al quaeda. Its more concerning to me that our president continues to lie to the people. Maybe he is afraid to say that mitt was correct in his comments when this happened.

I am certain that obama will come clean on this after he finishes his television appearances. I heard he is trying to get a spot on dancing with the stars while hillary continues to run the country.
details what details

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

My man mitt wrote:
Looks like barack has got some explaining to do. Why does he keep denying the terrorist attack in libya?
Hillary says its a terror attack... Jay carney says its a terror attack...paneda, ditto....etc..
Whats the matter barack, afraid this might hurt your claim that you killed al quaeda. Its more concerning to me that our president continues to lie to the people. Maybe he is afraid to say that mitt was correct in his comments when this happened.
I am certain that obama will come clean on this after he finishes his television appearances. I heard he is trying to get a spot on dancing with the stars while hillary continues to run the country.
Your man MItt would already be warming up the war machine so his buddies could make billions in yet another war. He could outsource everything profitable, then cut benefits for those that would actually fight in the war. Yeah Mitt would handle it very well.
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

DesPlaines... Take the skirt off, zip a spine in, and think like a good American needs to. Geezzz
My man mitt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

details what details wrote:
<quoted text>
Your man MItt would already be warming up the war machine so his buddies could make billions in yet another war. He could outsource everything profitable, then cut benefits for those that would actually fight in the war. Yeah Mitt would handle it very well.
It doesnt even bother you when obama lies to you does it? Are you just so used to it that you dont care anymore or are you to stupid to realize its happening.

More dem war rhetoric. By the way, obama did not end the war, it's still going on, just without us. Those people are screwed because we left. You dont care about that though. More money for your unemployment benefits.
dumocrats

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Hillary's pants are on fire too. She stood in front of those coffins and made a political moment out of it. She stood right there and said it was because of some video that had been out since May (she failed to say it had been out since May). They are both lying scum. Her pervert husband taught her well. Hillary is also homely as heck. Obama is classless too. He tweets asking for campaign donations as the coffins were coming off the plane. Keeping it classy.
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

The entire democratic party has no loyalty, morals, or values. They look at people as VOTES not HUMAN BEINGS. They are better known as the CAVIAR COMMUNISTS. They feed the masses a bunch of crap as they eat CAVIAR.
Wake Up Sheeple

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Please read - The People v. The Democratic Party by Michael Walsh. An Encounter Broadside No. 30 publication. 45 pages exposing the evil of the Democratic Party.
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Honestly, I do not blame the Democatic party as a hole, as I do their leadership. We have goofy Republicans too, but today's leadership are clean cut roblem solvers.

We can't kick the can down the road to or kids, we need Romney/Ryan to begin the fix.

I truly believe th Democrats tht came out o vote for Reagan, will once again come out to vot for Romney. It really is the true American thing to do.
Stop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Neighbor wrote:
Honestly, I do not blame the Democatic party as a hole, as I do their leadership. We have goofy Republicans too, but today's leadership are clean cut roblem solvers.
We can't kick the can down the road to or kids, we need Romney/Ryan to begin the fix.
I truly believe th Democrats tht came out o vote for Reagan, will once again come out to vot for Romney. It really is the true American thing to do.
those democrats have already become conservatives. the only thing left in the democratic party are the bottom dwellers. Romney was right. I mean look at the lady going nuts over a phone. their base is the lowest form of life. I have been listening to four more years and jack. they are losers with no intention to contribute to society. they classified themselves as losers.....quit trying to talk them out of it. once a loser always a loser.
Four More Years

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Stop wrote:
<quoted text>those democrats have already become conservatives. the only thing left in the democratic party are the bottom dwellers. Romney was right. I mean look at the lady going nuts over a phone. their base is the lowest form of life. I have been listening to four more years and jack. they are losers with no intention to contribute to society. they classified themselves as losers.....quit trying to talk them out of it. once a loser always a loser.
What are your contributions? I am comfortable with mine. My tax rate is double Romney's.
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Four More?

You & Romney paid the same tax rate on earnings. Romney lives off his savings now. Here, as he makes interest,dividend, and profit withdrawls, he pays tax a second time of 14% on the same dollar. There is a difference to consider there.

We all wish we had his money, you too I am sure. If we were smart enough, we'd have it, but we obviously do not. Why be jealous? We need to celebrate success, not attack it. Remember too, Romney gave $4M to charities of his own selection last year, would you rather the Government took that $4M and spent it the way Government spends money?

Politico

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

2111 Romney gave $4 million to the mormon Church he only wrote off 2 miillion. By only writting off 2 of the 4 million his tax rate stayed @ 14% a claim he can make.. this is FACT Neighbor, troll the internet for my truthfull statement to clarify....This is the Problem with MITT he is a scamartist with numbers....One of the Best in Business
2+2 =3 in the real world of business with Mit 2+2=6,7,8 whatever you want it to be.....MITT IS NOT THE GUY>>>>>> >
Politico

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

2011 taxes not 2111 Heading to Ryder Cup Neighbor what are you doing today?????ha ha
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your contributions? I am comfortable with mine. My tax rate is double Romney's.
you better call jack on your obamaphone for support. your taking foolish now. Romney paid more in taxes in 2011 than you will earn in your entire life.
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Politico wrote:
2011 taxes not 2111 Heading to Ryder Cup Neighbor what are you doing today?????ha ha
you better stop at walvreens for vaseline. its going to be windy out, you don't want to chap your lips! hehehehe!
Big

Manteno, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Were you equally angry when GWB got us into a war over Iraq's nonexistent WMD? Yeah you know, the war that cost as much as our deficit.
SLEEPY

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Gun sales surge under his watch,to bad it wasnt silindra.
Unincorporated

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

details what details wrote:
<quoted text>
This action deserves a war. Send in the Marines and let them do their job for once!
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Professor wrote:
<quoted text>you better call jack on your obamaphone for support. your taking foolish now. Romney paid more in taxes in 2011 than you will earn in your entire life.
My TAX RATE is double Romney's. His is 14% and mine is double. I didn't say anything about earnings.
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Romney was Govenor @$1/yr, Romney was running Olympics @$1yr, Romney paid the same tax rate as everybody else on salary dollars. He saved & invested from salary dollars. Here, he then pay's capital gain on this money which is the net 14% for him.

He was very successful, to the point he can live on his capital gains from investments, unlike you & I who need a salary from a job.Therefore he pays the capital gains tax, not salary tax.

All I am say'n, it's like me taxing you for each dollar you take from your savings account. Would you be happy?

You & I both wish we had millions & could live off capital gains right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the New Lenox Forum right now

Search the New Lenox Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
USSR Pushes America 8 min Patriot 16
Oath Keeper On Site Update 51 min Neighbor 30
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Registered Earth Angel 47,014
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 4 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
Firemen Get Compliment 6 hr Neighbor 4
International Altruistic Communism 7 hr Sharky 1
Taylor Glen HOA 8 hr TaylorGlenResident 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Lenox Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Lenox People Search