What happened

New Lenox, IL

#169 Oct 19, 2012
last year everyone was blowing the lateks because of how good jonny was now what happened?my kid dont play this year so i dont know who starts and dont start.when we went for pizza after winning superbowl you all wanted jonny to take pictures with you and singled him out from the rest of team.now he doesnt play? no wonder tracy is mad.who took his spot?is it because jay didnt coach ?
Brilliant

Mokena, IL

#170 Oct 19, 2012
Tomm nutts wrote:
<quoted text>
You know this clown is one of the guys who walks around like a badass because his kid starts. He's living through his kid.
Absolutely. lol Sad that kids look to their parents as role models. I feel bad for his/hers children.
Brilliant

Mokena, IL

#171 Oct 19, 2012
What happened wrote:
last year everyone was blowing the lateks because of how good jonny was now what happened?my kid dont play this year so i dont know who starts and dont start.when we went for pizza after winning superbowl you all wanted jonny to take pictures with you and singled him out from the rest of team.now he doesnt play? no wonder tracy is mad.who took his spot?is it because jay didnt coach ?
Go back to school for grammar and spelling please. my kid "dont" play?? i dont know who starts and who "dont" start. I wont go further. Whoever that family is I applaud them for not associating with you. And naming a family is pathetic. Another one that makes me feel bad for the children. Is youth football that consuming for you that it brings out this much hatred? Well, goodluck everyone as this has gotten so low I cant bare to read anymore uneducated babble.
Jack Lavallee

Chicago, IL

#172 Oct 19, 2012
Good luck to ALL NLYFA teams this weekend!
Dumb

Chicago, IL

#173 Oct 19, 2012
Cant wait wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait until the Knights match up with Warriors in the playoff. KNights 22 Warrior Pansies 7. Its the varsity level that counts not PP's team.
noboby cares but the parents, what the parents care about I am not sure.Nothing but cowards behind a keyboard.
Jr Warriors Fo_Life

United States

#174 Oct 19, 2012
Your missing it wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about developing the non-starters. It's about preserving the shutout! When we get a lead, we can't put the second string it because we don't want to give up a score. It's more than just the win, it's winning with "attitude". I feel bad for the second string, but it's not development, its the shut-out record.
This is a ridiculous comment and it shows just how ignorant you are regarding the River Valley rules. There are Wednesday night games and 5th quarter games for the non starters. If any team in our league is up by 20 points all backs have to come off the field and 2nd and 3rd stringers start to play. There are times when the non starters play as much as the starters.My son plays for the Warriors and I've never been around a better organization. Does it have its share of issues? Sure, but not any better or worse than others. The sad part of this whole thread is this is a special team with a great group of kids that want to win. They are hard nosed and play classy and I marvel at some of the comments.
To the person that said "if you want your kids to start you have to be a coach." I would challenge anyone to say that the coaches sons who do start (not all do) aren't the best kids at their respective positions. The funny thing is that quite a few people that complain aren't willing to get their butts on the field to help coach. It cuts into their drinking time or business time or whatever. This is a competitive league with kids that practice hard and play hard. It's an honor to be on an undefeated team and a possible championship team please enjoy the ride, your child my never have this chance again.
Jr Warriors Fo_Life

United States

#175 Oct 19, 2012
What happened wrote:
Dude what is wrong with you? Why would you talk about a kid like this on a public forum? BTW Johnny does start fool. He's not in as prominent a role because this is his first year on lightweights and the team has plenty of talent to spread the ball around. Thats the long and short of it.
ok thxs

Minneapolis, MN

#176 Oct 19, 2012
Jr Warriors Fo_Life wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a ridiculous comment and it shows just how ignorant you are regarding the River Valley rules. There are Wednesday night games and 5th quarter games for the non starters. If any team in our league is up by 20 points all backs have to come off the field and 2nd and 3rd stringers start to play. There are times when the non starters play as much as the starters.My son plays for the Warriors and I've never been around a better organization. Does it have its share of issues? Sure, but not any better or worse than others. The sad part of this whole thread is this is a special team with a great group of kids that want to win. They are hard nosed and play classy and I marvel at some of the comments.
To the person that said "if you want your kids to start you have to be a coach." I would challenge anyone to say that the coaches sons who do start (not all do) aren't the best kids at their respective positions. The funny thing is that quite a few people that complain aren't willing to get their butts on the field to help coach. It cuts into their drinking time or business time or whatever. This is a competitive league with kids that practice hard and play hard. It's an honor to be on an undefeated team and a possible championship team please enjoy the ride, your child my never have this chance again.
thanks Coach
Joe PA

Frankfort, IL

#177 Oct 19, 2012
anyone coach or parent that values winning over teaching the game and building childrens confidence at such a young age is a complete moron. Anyone of you big shot parents or coaches who brag about an undefeated unscored upon 10/11 yr old team are pathetic losers. The odds of any of you hillbilly parents seeing your johnny play in the NFL are as likely as getting hit by lightning. Wise up you arrogant sob's its not about you, its not about our loser coaches with the broken dreams its about kids learning life lessons.
Record for LW under PP

Mokena, IL

#178 Oct 19, 2012
2010 8-2 He had moved up from coaching the SL level and brought alot of 4 year players with him to the LW level. Only played a select few kids.
2011 3-6 needed to work with some of the non starters from the year before might have had a better record.
2012 8-0 Excellent year
What should the NLYFA expect next year ?? Are we starting to see a coaching pattern??
Wrong

Chicago, IL

#179 Oct 19, 2012
Record for LW under PP wrote:
2010 8-2 He had moved up from coaching the SL level and brought alot of 4 year players with him to the LW level. Only played a select few kids.
2011 3-6 needed to work with some of the non starters from the year before might have had a better record.
2012 8-0 Excellent year
What should the NLYFA expect next year ?? Are we starting to see a coaching pattern??
Please don't post on a public forum and show your stupidity if you don't know what you are talking about. 2011 was his first year as a coach on LW and most of the LW team last year were 1st year starters. I think maybe 2 or 3 had started on Chuck's LW team the year before. The kids that were just moving up to LW needed experience at that level. This year the players that are now 2nd year LW starters are having a great year and also the boys that started LW last year and moved up to JV are having a great year. There is nothing wrong with having a tough year as long as the team learns and comes out better in the end. Quit looking for things to criticize. These boys are good football players and don't need you bring them down.
Who cares

Chicago, IL

#180 Oct 19, 2012
Record for LW under PP wrote:
2012 8-0 Excellent year
Wow how many teeth does PP have? Hairs on his head? Nose hairs? See the pattern? Get a life, you have way to much time on your hands!
Shhhh

New Lenox, IL

#181 Oct 20, 2012
The games about to start.
Coach

Carol Stream, IL

#182 Oct 20, 2012
Warriors Win
32-0
Not LW

Lemont, IL

#183 Oct 20, 2012
That was the Superlight team. Keep in mind it was a #3 vs #13 seed. Cool that all teams make playoffs but can't expect those games to be fair match ups.
Gouger Blouger

Springfield, IL

#184 Oct 21, 2012
This blog is nonsense. How can you post names of kids....cowards and spineless. I started a blog awhile ago regarding issues here in New Lenox. Hopefully we can discuss topics in a civil manner on there instead of following the garbage on here. See you there and tell your friends......
http://theknightlybuzz.blogspot.com/
someone

Loves Park, IL

#185 Oct 21, 2012
SLW knights won. 25-14. 2nd & 3rd string played most of 2nd half.
Love jV Coches

Lisle, IL

#186 Oct 21, 2012
JV win . And the game included a touchdown of a players's life . That is what these kids will remember.
Coach

Carol Stream, IL

#187 Oct 21, 2012
Congrats to all the Knights & Warriors team. They all advance to the second round. Good Luck to All
See you Sunday

Streator, IL

#188 Oct 22, 2012
We will see on Sunday who the program to beat is! Varsity Warriors vs Varsity Knight
Let the fight begin on whose dad can beat up whose dad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awful Quiet Now 53 min Bwahahaha 1
Trump Leads Clinton 4 hr long dong 9
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 4 hr there are others 2,686
The Fat Lady Sings Tomorrow 11 hr Bwahahaha 5
Trump Is Dooooooomed !!! 11 hr Bwahahaha 12
And Here We Go 12 hr Indiana Wanted Me 1
I hereby nominate Dick Cheney and.... 13 hr McGiver 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Lenox Mortgages