Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

west side story wrote:
white/warriors have come full circle. what used to be a fun, and proud group turned into "we are superior to any other team in the league." and now we are feeding on ourselves. all because a small group of men must win at all costs and not teach all boys the game. it's embarrassing. I agree with "New Lenox", this must stop now.
We have three more weeks! Football will be over for the season. Basketball is not that competitive in this area, so the blog will stop UNTIL.......Rebels Baseball! Then the insults start up again until late June when no one cares.
football fan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Based on an outsiders view it seems as if we have a very good team here but what were focussing on is the drama in the stands ?? Maybe put all of your attention on the field and just enjoy the moment and the health and safety of your kids. Forget about the drama people, the days and years go by too fast and you'll wish your kids were still in the league.
wow

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Im dumbfounded by the way the program is ran by one guy who literally thinks he is more superior than the rest. Does he forget being on candid camera a couple of weeks ago chastising a coach were we as parents can here every word he was saying, and using profanity in front of our children. But that is supposed to be ok!!!! I don't think so. Another situation at hand i heard his wife using the same form of language at a program function to a another parent, again that is ok!!! To each his own right? Well why isn't he being brought in front of a board for the things he does, people have complained, then our kids are on the sideline, is that fair to our children? For the complaining on the LW level Boo Hoo!! be happy that you have the coaches you have because those boys love them, we see it on the sideline. Again be happy you don't have Mr wrestling champ (fake wrestling) as a head coach!
kids

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

To all of you parents that complain about your child not making a team or not one of the starting players, Bottom line.....You were too busy sitting on your lazy ass rather than playing with your kid. Wake up!! Thanks you to all the coaches.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

High Five wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100% He has his staff afraid of him as well as the parents! They are both bullies and out of control!
disgusting what is going on at LW. JV is fine, no trouble here. let it go
wow

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

afpdcn wrote:
<quoted text>disgusting what is going on at LW. JV is fine, no trouble here. let it go
Did your head coach tell you to say that? LOL!!!!!!!
Jr Knights

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

wow wrote:
Im dumbfounded by the way the program is ran by one guy who literally thinks he is more superior than the rest. Does he forget being on candid camera a couple of weeks ago chastising a coach were we as parents can here every word he was saying, and using profanity in front of our children. But that is supposed to be ok!!!! I don't think so. Another situation at hand i heard his wife using the same form of language at a program function to a another parent, again that is ok!!! To each his own right? Well why isn't he being brought in front of a board for the things he does, people have complained, then our kids are on the sideline, is that fair to our children? For the complaining on the LW level Boo Hoo!! be happy that you have the coaches you have because those boys love them, we see it on the sideline. Again be happy you don't have Mr wrestling champ (fake wrestling) as a head coach!
Really? You wanna go here? Like a previous poster said, get off your dead ass.
agreed

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Cant wait until somebody shuts him up!! MOTOR MOUTH!!!
wow

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

I will!!!
agreed

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

I was replying to (High Five)
wow

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

me too!!!!!
Flag on the field

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

wow wrote:
me too!!!!!
20 yard penalty for excessive use of exclamation points.
15 yard penalty for posting under multiple names WOW.
Jr Knights

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Flag on the field wrote:
<quoted text>
20 yard penalty for excessive use of exclamation points.
15 yard penalty for posting under multiple names WOW.
And another 15 yard for "Giving him the business" LOL
Awesome

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

holy crap this is awesome!!!! keep it going people!
Manhattan

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your head coach tell you to say that? LOL!!!!!!!
Look whose calling the kettle black. Who lives in Manhattan and has a husband who coaches? Hope your proud of what you are doing. "High Five Me" , NOT. so transparent.
lol

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

keep the fight going ladies this is some entertaining stuff!!!!!!
Jr Knights

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

If you guys don't like the coaches go play on Jr. Knights or even the "Mustangs". Good coaches on Jr. Knights
funny

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

This is hilarious reading all these posts... guess things aren't so rosy on the Warriors side. They are self destructing.Stay on Warrior side please we do not need this drama on the Knights.
Warrior

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

For the Love of god, you people are adults??!! Start acting like it!! I feel bad for your children....
Wise one

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Hi. My name is James and my son is Johnny L. My son came to the warriors 3 yrs ago and has loved football ever since. Coach Phil, coach Tommy and staffs of coaches have done wonders for him and hundreds of other kids. My son is having fun, he is a team player and on the cusp of another outstanding year. It's to bad that do many of us are getting bash here. If I had it my way I would obtain all the IP addresses or URL of all the replys here post them then show the public who lies in the darkness. This is my first and only response to this thread and I can only say how sorry I am to see people dumped on. I want to say how sad it is to see children bashed as well as good coaches/ people. All the warrior teams are doing great and those coaches helped them get there thru hard work! Coaching is a thankless job but very enjoyable to those that do. Would it be possible to stop bashing good kids and coaches? I appreciate all of them and would love to see a great ending. Try to be civil people it's just a sport. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Jonah1 49,366
Inside This Administration 44 min Neighbor 1
President Obama addresses the American Legion 1 hr Neighbor 3
The Banksters are raking it in... 2 hr Mike 19
Obama waited 30 Days Before Rescue Op 10 hr Former Resident 19
Where did Cedar Road Resident go? (Hope you're OK) (Nov '08) 10 hr Former Resident 18
Jackie Robinson West Champs 10 hr Former Resident 5

Search the New Lenox Forum:
•••
•••
•••

New Lenox Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Lenox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE