New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Is it better to lose your integrity or give up a point?

In 15 years when you are a fat, pathetic loser and your kids have grown to be losers like you, no one will remember the 2012 season where you didn't give up a point. They'll only remember how big of a douche bag you were for the way you coached the team. And I use the word "coached" very loosely.

Once a zero, always a zero.
Loser

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I think you are the pathetic loser here on Topix. Go straight to the coach you are talking about or shut your mouth. Wimp!! Just gotta know, how much of your time are you volunteering. People like you are what ruins everything for the kids.
hoot hoot

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

is this the 10-11 year old team that celebrates at Hooters? Never to young to teach young boys that women are objects. Way to teach values there Warrior families! Sounds like a classy organization.
Crap

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

hoot hoot wrote:
is this the 10-11 year old team that celebrates at Hooters? Never to young to teach young boys that women are objects. Way to teach values there Warrior families! Sounds like a classy organization.
Crap, my whole family loves Hooters. I guess we taught our infant son that women are objects by just going there. If you are so sheltered that you think going into Hooters makes women objects, please get out more often. Shame on you for stereotyping women just by what they wear. Obviously you are teaching your children to judge.
jimmypants

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Loser wrote:
I think you are the pathetic loser here on Topix. Go straight to the coach you are talking about or shut your mouth. Wimp!! Just gotta know, how much of your time are you volunteering. People like you are what ruins everything for the kids.
Of course you'll stand behind your man you Freak. Anyone who goes directly to the coach gets cornered by you. You are both psychopaths.
The Doctor

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Crap, my whole family loves Hooters. I guess we taught our infant son that women are objects by just going there. If you are so sheltered that you think going into Hooters makes women objects, please get out more often. Shame on you for stereotyping women just by what they wear. Obviously you are teaching your children to judge.
LMAO....Excellent response, I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm no Doctor (lol), but I would say this person has some self-esteem issues. That's what happens when women get large in life; they go on the offensive saying how wrong it is for people to look or dress a certain way as they stuff the double cheeseburger, large fries and of course, the DIET coke down their throats while tipping the scale. I'm with you; been taking my family to Hooters for many years. We all enjoy the food and the atmosphere. God forbid we talk a little Tilted Kilt...whew!
Ohhhh

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I thought this thread was going to be about the LW West Warriors...whoops. Of course there are no bad coaches at LW West.
The Doctor

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Ohhhh wrote:
I thought this thread was going to be about the LW West Warriors...whoops. Of course there are no bad coaches at LW West.
Nope...don't you think that topic has been beat to death already? We're gonna talk about the fatties who think that Hooters is a naughty place to visit!
yallnuggas

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Ya'll crazy. I can't wait for baseball season so you can rip on Marty and Korbel. These forums are so funny.
Yes But

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

yallnuggas wrote:
Ya'll crazy. I can't wait for baseball season so you can rip on Marty and Korbel. These forums are so funny.
EXACTLY!! Football is almost over, we will soon hear about Korbs and how he gets rich from travel baseball. Next will be how Marty is the WIFE of the household with a "manly" husband. These are funny.
slipper

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

hoot hoot wrote:
You're an ldiot!!
pfpfpfpfpfaggot

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

be realistic wrote:
My son is on the team. He plays Wednesday and 5th quarter. He loves his team and gets to play at his level. Although the original post never says why he is a bad coach I can only assume he is mad about playing time. I tell my son if he wants to start keep working hard and he will get his chance. I'm at most practices and every game. Everyone gets fair treatment. If we were to add up his live plays it is probably more than the kids get in the main game. As for zero points allowed he talks about it every day and so do his teammates. It is a great dense of pride for the whole team. Not just a few.
Quit feeding BS to your kid.
The only way your kid is going to start is if you become a baseball coach or, perhaps basketball, and take care of the football coaches' kids.

Pride - my ass.
sign patrol

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Saw a HUGE sign in someones yard w/their kid's names & numbers on it. While I don't mind the little signs, the size of a real estate sign, in people's front yards, this one was a huge banner and bordered on obnoxious. Again, don't mind the pride and team spirit, but some of this stuff is over the top for kids. Settle down folks, they are just kids, not NFL yet.
Jr Knights

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

be realistic wrote:
My son is on the team. He plays Wednesday and 5th quarter. He loves his team and gets to play at his level. Although the original post never says why he is a bad coach I can only assume he is mad about playing time. I tell my son if he wants to start keep working hard and he will get his chance. I'm at most practices and every game. Everyone gets fair treatment. If we were to add up his live plays it is probably more than the kids get in the main game. As for zero points allowed he talks about it every day and so do his teammates. It is a great dense of pride for the whole team. Not just a few.
I hear what your saying but, is your son going or others, INCLUDING PARENTS, gonna be prepared for a let down IF there is one? Or would the head coach and coaches be willing to give up points for something beyond thier control? or even in their control? I just say that because of what I witnessed last year.
My daughter was JV Jr. Knights cheerleader, and last year at out last game against Frankfort the head coach of the Varsity Jr. Knights along with coaches and entire team did something that I will never forget and something a young man will never forget.
My neighbors son played on Jr. Knights Varsity last year and I always stayed with her and watched games. It was very late in game and the Knights were winning by a good margin and with only a little time left in game the Frankfort team put a 8th grade boy on the field to run with the ball that had autism. I found out later that the boy hardly played at all and just wanted to part of a team and have fun. To make a long story short, somehow the two head coaches and refs worked it out and the boy got the ball handed off to him. He then ran and then when out of bounds with very little time left. The refs made sure they got in one more play. They gave him the ball again and he ran towards the goal line and the boys on the Jr. Knights made an "effort" to tackle him but "did not" and the boy scored. EVERYONE was standing and cheering, AND crying.
I was not a big fan of the Jr. Knights varsity coaches just by what I saw all season, but that night, and along with the Frankfort coaches, they did something that whoever was there will never forget, and especially a boy who scored a touchdown along with his family. They also taught a lot of people, especially some young men on a football field a valuable lesson. Thats also pride.
Lucky

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Jr Knights wrote:
<quoted text>I hear what your saying but, is your son going or others, INCLUDING PARENTS, gonna be prepared for a let down IF there is one? Or would the head coach and coaches be willing to give up points for something beyond thier control? or even in their control? I just say that because of what I witnessed last year.
My daughter was JV Jr. Knights cheerleader, and last year at out last game against Frankfort the head coach of the Varsity Jr. Knights along with coaches and entire team did something that I will never forget and something a young man will never forget.
My neighbors son played on Jr. Knights Varsity last year and I always stayed with her and watched games. It was very late in game and the Knights were winning by a good margin and with only a little time left in game the Frankfort team put a 8th grade boy on the field to run with the ball that had autism. I found out later that the boy hardly played at all and just wanted to part of a team and have fun. To make a long story short, somehow the two head coaches and refs worked it out and the boy got the ball handed off to him. He then ran and then when out of bounds with very little time left. The refs made sure they got in one more play. They gave him the ball again and he ran towards the goal line and the boys on the Jr. Knights made an "effort" to tackle him but "did not" and the boy scored. EVERYONE was standing and cheering, AND crying.
I was not a big fan of the Jr. Knights varsity coaches just by what I saw all season, but that night, and along with the Frankfort coaches, they did something that whoever was there will never forget, and especially a boy who scored a touchdown along with his family. They also taught a lot of people, especially some young men on a football field a valuable lesson. Thats also pride.
Lucky Frankfort wasn't playing the Warriors, they would not have allowed that touchdown. Autism or not, they would have denied the score! They is pride in throwing up a 0 for the SEASON! It will be talked about BY THE PARENTS for at least 5 years as they sit around at the bar.
Great share

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Jr Knights wrote:
<quoted text>I hear what your saying but, is your son going or others, INCLUDING PARENTS, gonna be prepared for a let down IF there is one? Or would the head coach and coaches be willing to give up points for something beyond thier control? or even in their control? I just say that because of what I witnessed last year.
What a great story. One that goes to show what this is all suppose to be about, THE KIDS. When you have 40 plus kids on a team and your up by 20 plus points what would it hurt if some other kids got a shot. Who cares about the score? A win is a win. The focus should be the kids and the kids learning the game. Ive seen kids who start play 5th Qtr and Wed night games. Come on, what gives?
No so at all

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Great share wrote:
<quoted text>What a great story. One that goes to show what this is all suppose to be about, THE KIDS. When you have 40 plus kids on a team and your up by 20 plus points what would it hurt if some other kids got a shot. Who cares about the score? A win is a win. The focus should be the kids and the kids learning the game. Ive seen kids who start play 5th Qtr and Wed night games. Come on, what gives?
A win is not a win! A shut out win is better. It's very important for these kids to know when the score is 22-0 in the 3rd quarter, we need to keep the starters in to perserve the shutout. How can parents complain? They get more time in the 5th quarter games than most kids! If you don't like, then you can't go to Hooters.
What

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Great share wrote:
<quoted text>What a great story. One that goes to show what this is all suppose to be about, THE KIDS. When you have 40 plus kids on a team and your up by 20 plus points what would it hurt if some other kids got a shot. Who cares about the score? A win is a win. The focus should be the kids and the kids learning the game. Ive seen kids who start play 5th Qtr and Wed night games. Come on, what gives?
What gives is that a player that starts on offense, but not defense will get to play in the 5th quarter on defense. Safety also has to be considered. Many of these kids belong in the 5th quarter because the other team still has their 1st string in when the score is 20-0 and kids on 3rd/4th string are going to get hurt. People will just never be satisfied and parents really need to understand where their kids fit in. The biggest complainers usually have the least talented kids. Are they having fun or are you trying to make them something they aren't. You are hurting your own child when they hear you complain. You are shoving their playing time right in their face and bringing it to their attention. They probably don't even think it's a problem until you start your bitching and talking about other kids.
Durrrrrr

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I overheard Phil say he was such a good coach he thinks he can go 63-0 in baseball too. All shutouts.
huh

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

sign patrol wrote:
Saw a HUGE sign in someones yard w/their kid's names & numbers on it. While I don't mind the little signs, the size of a real estate sign, in people's front yards, this one was a huge banner and bordered on obnoxious. Again, don't mind the pride and team spirit, but some of this stuff is over the top for kids. Settle down folks, they are just kids, not NFL yet.
jerkoff, get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of216
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the New Lenox Forum right now

Search the New Lenox Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tea Party Values 1 hr EJCDad 247
No he is insulting Dems and they have no clue 1 hr Sharky 7
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Ace 48,687
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr mr ridgway 3,815
When did running to the doctor......... 6 hr Mike 4
Tea Party POS 6 hr someone 43
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 8 hr rdarbin 641
•••
•••
•••
New Lenox Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Lenox Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••